What's new

Narendra Modi most searched person on Google globally; Overtakes Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Bregs];4776487 said:
Have a look at this and other articles coming soon, please do not go overboard over wikileaks are not a god approved leaks

Gujarat Lokayukta Bill: `Narendra Modi exposed on claims of honest govt`

Gujarat's gas field stake is a Rs20,000 crore scam: Tehelka - India - DNA

[Bregs];4776487 said:
Have a look at this and other articles coming soon, please do not go overboard over wikileaks are not a god approved leaks

Gujarat Lokayukta Bill: `Narendra Modi exposed on claims of honest govt`

Even Hitler built a great highway system that rest of the world copied...but people remember Hitler for the holocaust, death and destruction and evil.
And Modi will be the same.
Far better than current day Karachi...:P

are you paid by the kongress or what? if you have to show comparison in scams then show kongress scam information as well!

i am n either conressi nor BJP supporter, i am an Indian telling all is not rosy with modi as is being claimed

[Bregs];4776537 said:
i am n either conressi nor BJP supporter, i am an Indian telling all is not rosy with modi as is being claimed

fair enough but kongree as their share of scams as well

[Bregs];4776537 said:

I m sure ur a Bengali.... Have to find fault with everything without having any solution.

I m sure ur a Bengali.... Have to find fault with everything without having any solution.

does it matter although i am Punjabi, If modi wins in elections fair enough but all Indians are not expected to support him, its far enough i think

[Bregs];4776544 said:
does it matter although i am Punjabi, If modi wins in elections fair enough but all Indians are not expected to support him, its far enough i think

Hmmmm....I doubt.

Anyway. We dont need angels in Politics... Angels, in fact, cant survive in politics. There just has to be an aggregate assessment of competing persons, and in that, Modi comes out far better.

If nothing else, it hurts my self respect no end that such an ancient and great nation is being ruled by a beggar Italian and her half caste pups.

Hmmmm....I doubt.

Anyway. We dont need angels in Politics... Angels, in fact, cant survive in politics. There just has to be an aggregate assessment of competing persons, and in that, Modi comes out far better.

If nothing else, it hurts my self respect no end that such an ancient and great nation is being ruled by a beggar Italian and her half caste pups.

Here lies the truth you modi / fenku supporters use abusive language and i do not all the best to you and Fenku

Here is another proof of popularity of Modi :

Babu Bokhariya, minister in Narendra Modi's cabinet, convicted for illegal mining

Written by Rohit Bhan, Edited by Shamik Ghosh | Updated: June 15, 2013 15:05 IST

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/b...s-cabinet-convicted-for-illegal-mining-379885

This guy was accused of inciting communal violence. And he paraded his Muslims supporters around in a Bahka. Disgusting. Modi is also a pro China guy. He will sell out India's interest to China.

I understand why Modi is a PM candidate in India now...
India is a third world country...

In any country like US, or UK, or Japan, or Russia or China, or xyz, if a high govt official is even caught being a dumbass while intoxicating, he can lose his job...

But in India...

You can be rapist (half of Indias parliament is), you can be murders (another half), and you can order death of 300 people of a minority, but somehow those people always end up being parliamentarian, politician, or PM or CM.

East or West India is the Best... India is best secular democratic state..
Look how well India takes care of its politicians and their right to rape and kill :angel:
Wow I wanna live in India..

[Bregs];4776556 said:
Here lies the truth you modi / fenku supporters use abusive language and i do not all the best to you and Fenku

Here is another proof of popularity of Modi :

Babu Bokhariya, minister in Narendra Modi's cabinet, convicted for illegal mining

Written by Rohit Bhan, Edited by Shamik Ghosh | Updated: June 15, 2013 15:05 IST

Babu Bokhariya, minister in Narendra Modi's cabinet, convicted for illegal mining | NDTV.com

As for me, I already told you that I have had enough of being ruled by Italian mafias and half caste idiots which is why I l vote for Modi.

This guy was accused of inciting communal violence. And he paraded his Muslims supporters around in a Bahka. Disgusting. Modi is also a pro China guy. He will sell out India's interest to China.

Any reference to back up your fantastic claims?

In any country like US, or UK, or Japan, or Russia or China, or xyz, if a high govt official is even caught being a dumbass while intoxicating, he can lose his job...

But in India...

You can be rapist (half of Indias parliament is), you can be murders (another half), and you can order death of 300 people of a minority, but somehow those people always end up being parliamentarian, politician, or PM or CM.

Look how well India takes care of its politicians and their right to rape and kill :angel:
Get a burnol tube

But in India...

Pakistan ki poonch me to abhi se aag lag gayi hai.:omghaha:

Dont give us sermons. We all know the quality of your politicians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom