What's new

Narendra Modi most searched person on Google globally; Overtakes Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Modi will make sure the buearucrats implement all the projects in time and will cut the red tape..you will see development projects getting approved very quickly..:bounce:

and what these projects really are??? Projects like Gujarat'02 or Mujafarnagar'13...!!!!!!!

I just did the Google search myself and Narendra Modi came back with 83,3 million results and Barack Obama came back with 764 million results. That tells you that president Obama is still far more popular then Modi or atleast better known then Modi.

I wonder how this Modi worship we see here at PDF is representative of India as a whole.

I just did the Google search myself and Narendra Modi came back with 83,3 million results and Barack Obama came back with 764 million results. That tells you that president Obama is still far more popular then Modi or atleast better known then Modi.

I wonder how this Modi worship we see here at PDF is representative of India as a whole.

so you added your search to modi's figures of google search as well !:bounce:

1006366_507791892645874_724645729_n.jpg

we are modi army ... hav u ever seen indian youth going crazy for a politician ? it tells you lots why we worship namo ...

he is a super hero to all indians ... check wat us said abt modi in 2006

Google in 1930???

:rofl:

Its an analogy and not a direct comparison.

Hitler was popular in Germany, his speeches were well attended, people wanted to know more about him.

And in 2010's, Modi has the same sway but people use Internet to learn about him.

check his Rewari, Haryana's speech yesterday...very good speech!

No wonder if Chinese too become a Modi Fan ! ! ! He is great Leader of 21st century for sure... Some thing is so attractive abt him! Even after billions of $s spent on Anti Modi propaganda by every single lpoliticians in India

Its an analogy and not a direct comparison.

Hitler was popular in Germany, his speeches were well attended, people wanted to know more about him.

And in 2010's, Modi has the same sway but people use Internet to learn about him.
U keep dancing around ... till 2014 . He will show u who he is

Even us underestimated modi

by 2017 you will see many High Tech Cities in Gujarat ....

No wonder if Chinese too become a Modi Fan ! ! ! He is great Leader of 21st century for sure... Some thing is so attractive abt him! Even after billions of $s spent on Anti Modi propaganda by every single lpoliticians in India

U keep dancing around ... till 2014 . He will show u who he is

Even us underestimated modi

by 2017 you will see many High Tech Cities in Gujarat ....

Even Hitler built a great highway system that rest of the world copied...but people remember Hitler for the holocaust, death and destruction and evil.

And Modi will be the same.

Even Hitler built a great highway system that rest of the world copied...but people remember Hitler for the holocaust, death and destruction and evil.

It does not matter what non-Indians think. It is important what the Indians think and want to do. If they want Modi it is for them to decide come 2014.

it our politician for our country why is your ar$$ getting burned? since you dont even dream of politcian like him..mushy killing benazir and somebody else killing somebody..rallies across pakistan for jihad and what not..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom