What's new

Narendra Modi most searched person on Google globally; Overtakes Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats the uniform view of all analysts. In 1999, BJP had around 22% and got 189. With 18% they came down to where they are now. It is projected that 23-24% will get them 200.

Doesnt seem that difficult, because after delimitation, the urban vote share has risen. The Urban Middle Class is BJP's constituency. And now Yedurappa is back with BJP which gives it Karnataka seats.

I have not seen any such unanimity. In fact most of your analysis are fantasy scenarios that are being coocked up to dream up things. Yeddy WILL NOT win karnataka. Hell even if stitches together some sort of caste based Lingayat votes, urban middle class is the LAST constituency that he can depend upon. Majority of Indian states are outside of Modi's influence.

Ha ha !:azn:

I have not seen any such unanimity. In fact most of your analysis are fantasy scenarios that are being coocked up to dream up things. Yeddy WILL NOT win karnataka. Hell even if stitches together some sort of caste based Lingayat votes, urban middle class is the LAST constituency that he can depend upon. Majority of Indian states are outside of Modi's influence.

Ha ha !:azn:

Its mostly the Anti-BJP commentators, including N Ram and Vinod Mehta who make such analyses. So I have no reason to doubt them. In any case, what is your analysis.?Spell it out instead of issuing bland denials.

As for Karnataka, addition of 8% Lingayat votes will return to BJP at least the number of seats it has today. It is also likely that JD(S) may have pre poll alliance. The Urban Middle class all over India is solidly with BJP in any case.

actually we should thank the eNREGA workers for MODI's popularity ! They have gone on a tirade day in and night out to belittle him..

They are the reason people world know the name called MODI.

The only fault with eNREGA workers was they thought MODI can be browbeaten to tow congressi diktats !

Ugte suraj ko koi rok paya hai kya aaj tak ?! 10,000 pappu agar 10,000 baar janm lenge toh bhi uske ke charno ke dhool barabaar nahin honge !

Even Hitler built a great highway system that rest of the world copied...but people remember Hitler for the holocaust, death and destruction and evil.

And Modi will be the same.

If a person kills Evil HE IS A HERO ! ! ! Hope he will become a SUPER HERO ! ASAP ! 1.2 billion with NaMo

actually we should thank the eNREGA workers for MODI's popularity ! They have gone on a tirade day in and night out to belittle him..

The only fault with eNREGA workers was they thought MODI can be browbeaten to tow congressi diktats !

Ugte suraj ko koi rok paya hai kya aaj tak ?! 10,000 pappu agar 10,000 baar janm lenge toh bhi uske ke charno ke dhool barabaar nahin honge !

And as with other Govt schemes, the quality of E-NREGA workers is abysmal. As you said, they are rather helping BJP by antagonizing the fence sitters.

There was this nice article I was reading on a site yesterday about how the demonizing and the secoolar-mania actually got the opposite effect for Modi, than what Al Khangress had decided. :D

The more they curse him, the faster he rises.

There was this nice article I was reading on a site yesterday about how the demonizing and the secoolar-mania actually got the opposite effect for Modi, than what Al Khangress had decided. :D

The more they curse him, the faster he rises.

I'm sure said site was called 'neeti central'

^ thats MODI's agni pareeksha .. !

I am not much into politics per se .. But enough was enough ! I was turning 25.. high time I made a voter card. The only thing in mind day in and out now is to defeat this virus called congress !

And as with other Govt schemes, the quality of E-NREGA workers is abysmal. As you said, they are rather helping BJP by antagonizing the fence sitters.

If u follow the sun, u will walk into tomorrow with heads high.. if u follow pappus heads down, u will drown in gutter !

Awesome video and debate by Arun J. Never saw Karan Thapar so helpless in any interview. Must watch ..this guy can talk and I'm surprised to see BJP is changing it's stance from apologetic party to a party with Spine..

Devil's-Advocate: Watch CNN-IBN Devil's-Advocate all Videos on IBNLive

@KRAIT @Dillinger @karan21 @Birbal @Gessler @hinduguy @shiv @SarthakGanguly @gslv mk3 @OrionHunter @kurup @IND151 @GR!FF!N @kaykay @proud_indian @harpoon @Star Wars @cloud_9 @Tshering22 @jaiind @&%)@$)(!# @he-man @IndoUS @acid rain @indiatester @AADHAAR @danish_vij @my2cents @INDIC @Mritunjaya @Flamingo @bronxbull @Jako @JAT BALWAN @scorpionx @Android

Dekho aur comment karo.. about what Arun said is the step in right direction or they are heading towards their own doom.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom