What's new

Narendra Modi: India’s Next Prime Minister?

I don't think electing a Mass Murderer of 3000+ innocent Indian citizens as the next Prime Minister is likely to happen. It is nothing but a wet dream of Hardline Hindu Fundamentalist.

NOT GONNA HAPPEN.....
:no:

I would say he is any day better than pak army where they take money from America and kill their own majority people they kill their own Muslim brothers ....... but on the other hand Gujarat riot case on modi is a congress conspiracy trying 2 get Muslim vote n more over investigation is on going innocent unless proven guilty ......... more over he is any day better than aaiya khan the last general of east Pakistan who massacred millions of Bangladeshi Muslims..... so the bottomline is before pointing finger at some one make sure ur @$$ is clean .........yes I believe in modi's rule u have a problem with that. this is India and Indian problem not Pakistani problem so we will handle it democratically shoo fly this ain't $***

that was the plan jinnah made in 47... india only for hindus.. pakistan only for muslamans... back to basics only ... two nation theory remember... can you please take your 200 million muslamans back from india...

And you please do us all a favor and stay on in the US rather be an insult to the rest of us Hindus.

The Corrupt Indian courts can whitewash this MASS MURDERER OF 3000+ Innocent Indian civilians but that does not change facts.
The facts are :

1. He was the Chief Minister of Gujarat when 3000+ innocent Indian civilians were Butchered.
2. Under his watch, the police stood by and let the murders take place (under his orders ).

That makes him responsible for the Murders. The Jaffery family pleaded with him to provide the protection and he did nothing while members of the family were burnt alive. This man has blood of masses on his hands. If he becomes PM, India will go up in flames and Indian minorities blood will flow in the streets of India.

Infact this Murderers election as PM would be the best thing for Pakistan as it will highlight Indian treatment of its Minorities. Most Western people think Indians are like Mahatma Gandhi. The truth is Indians are more like NARENDRA MODI and NATHURAM GODSE, the Murderer of Gandhi.

And no one believes you when you say there are no HINDU FUNDAMENTALIST in India. You can call a piece of S*** with any oth
er name, it will smell just as bad.

what do you say for the massacre done by Pakistan in east Pakistan now Bangladesh your General ordered the genocide where u killed ur own Muslim brothers

Nothing NEW,if you know what i mean! ;) ;)

Pakistan is only 3% non-Muslim. The vast majority of non-Muslims have been driven from the country. India is far more hospitable to its religious minorities in comparison (20% non-Hindu). People from Pakistan, Tibet, Bangladesh, and Myanmar have fled to India because India is a far safer place for them to live and practice their religions in peace.

Pakistan is only 3% non-Muslim. The vast majority of non-Muslims have been driven from the country. India is far more hospitable to its religious minorities in comparison (20% non-Hindu). People from Pakistan, Tibet, Bangladesh, and Myanmar have fled to India because India is a far safer place for them to live and practice their religions in peace.

Zahil Hamid and his holy disciples beg to differ

vote for Modi for our next PM!! :cheers:

The chatter I hear from the Indian business community in HK, SG, TH and US, is that they are extensively pro-Modi because of his business policies, and they go on to say as much that majority of the muslims in Gujarat even don't harbor much grudge against the guy.

What I see is mostly it is the congress supporters who look down upon Modi not because of their Congressi support but their far left views, that this guy was responsible for the 02 massacres. If I be the devil's advocate here, I say give the guy a chance to redeem himself if you really think he was guilty, he has already shown and proven himself time and again in Gujarat, now we need to bring him upto a national level as a political leader.

But the more likely scenario is that BJP might win in 2014 elections, in which case the rat-turd leader, L.K. Advani will sell his mother to get the PM seat. The 2nd opportunity would go to the b|tch Sushma Swaraj ( a Hindu hardliner) and then Arun Jaitley (a bit like Modi).

No matter what, we as a country, need the winner of the elections to have a broad national consensus to truly deliver and not get sidetracked by regional parties.

And I really liked and relate to what itaskool said, that China deserves a "competitor" which is much wiser and grander, which is not the present day India, it is more of a sell off by the Congress & the media, after all since most of us here agree and appreciate the development China has made, it righteously deserves a real "competitor", not a make belief one!

His election will shame India both in the eyes of the world and many at home.

No it will not. If he gets elected PM, it means the country wants him there. Why should they feel ashamed of their own decision then? That's how a democracy operates.

Or "in the eyes of the world" do you mean to say that the external world will not be pleased? Well, again, in a democracy, people vote for the leader they want to be led by. Not one who wins them popularity points elsewhere.

He may have done good things in his own state but he has no right being the leader of the largest and most diverse democracy. You may want economic growth but at the cost of seeking out all you morals?

Why not? Who decides? As far as I am concerned there are only two parties involved here.

The Judiciary and the People.

This is the largest democracy in the world. Not a Sunday afternoon book club where ones sips ice tea, nibles at lettuce sandwiches, and extolls on the virtues or foibles of the world at large.

In a country of 1.2 BILLION I'm sure there is someone else who can he PM that isn't accused of the atrocities he is.

Sure. That's why there are many candidates and parties, and not just one.

But if the people of India want Modi, then they have a constitutional right to get Modi. Everything else is simply academic at best.

There're a lot bitterness on this thread between India and China so one may think that the competition between India and China is a zero sum game. If we put our ego aside for a while, actually both countries are the winner of the game - billions of people haven been or will be lifted out of poverty and people from both countries enjoy "luxury" items like internet and cellphones just as people from Western countries do.

I don't think a country has to become an export hub. Japan/Korea have to but China/India don't have to. However, a country has to be able to produce things, buying weapons won't make one a superpower. Again, I am not an ideology guy, I don't care that much of the form of the government as long as it executes. As for Modi, I am aware of people don't like him for his treatment of Muslims, I don't know too much about that so I won't comment on that. But at least his industrial policy makes sense.

Completely agree with you ... being working with chineese organisation for last 5 years.... i never felt any hatred between the people.... ,
and unlike our other border , there is no gunfight is happening in chineese border , no cross border terrorism is happening..... .

Completely agree with you ... being working with chineese organisation for last 5 years.... i never felt any hatred between the people.... ,
and unlike our other border , there is no gunfight is happening in chineese border , no cross border terrorism is happening..... .

I totally agree, I met many Chinese business men during my time in Bangalore, they are very friendly persons and good friends.
We should increase our economic cooperation and Modi is the right person for this job.

So even after i showed everyone on this forum that the riots were mostly a lie and the most famous cases cooked up like razakar jafri's death, best bakery and panderwala.

Even body count which was way under 1000 is now 3000 according to congress and pakistan.
Maybe next year they will say 10000?

Fact is 2002 riots were started by muslims so they are not anti-muslim in any way.

I think the tragedy is NaMo will not become PM till BJP wins at least 200 - 220
seats on its own (they need 272 for majority). Anything less than that the regional parties will push for Arun Jaitely or Sushma Swaraj as PM. Both are good but not the level of Modi. Unfortunately as of now BJP is not strong enough to win absolute majority or more than 200 seats

With NaMo as PM candidate regional parties who are "third front" like Orissa's Biju Janata Dal and Tamil Nadu's AIADMK will back BJP otherwise these parties would be neutral.

Andhra Pradesh parties like TDP,TRS will also back Modi as Hyderabad has become a terrorist haven.

Parties like RJD and BSP might join NDA again.

With NaMo as PM candidate regional parties who are "third front" like Orissa's Biju Janata Dal and Tamil Nadu's AIADMK will back BJP otherwise these parties would be neutral.

Andhra Pradesh parties like TDP,TRS will also back Modi as Hyderabad has become a terrorist haven.

Parties like RJD and BSP might join NDA again.

The biggest mistake of NDA will be to invite Trinamool and BSP to join the govt. Even Jayalalitha is not a reliable ally.
BJP+Akali +JD-U+INLD+BJD+AIADMK - If these 6 parties can not get the required no. of seats then its not worth to make the govt.

Back
Top Bottom