What's new

Narendra Modi: India’s Next Prime Minister?

Hindus by nature as a faith and a people are tolerant and secular.

I am a micro minority. My faith survives today, and we as a people, because the Hindus made place for us on their land.

No force to convert.

No violence or killing.

Freedom to practice our faith.

Freedom to have our own private places of worship.

Freedom to live and prosper with dignity on their land.

Freedom to maintain our identity.

Yet acceptance and absorption into the mainstream.

It's your country and land Sar!! Parsis have given back India much more.. Infact, I think Parsis and Baniyas are Jews of India.. Much of India's progress can be attributed to them!!

It's your country and land Sar!! Parsis have given back India much more.. Infact, I think Parsis and Baniyas are Jews of India.. Much of India's progress can be attributed to them!!

Yes of course its my land and country and people buddy! :)

I said "their land" in reference to the Hindus in terms of my ancestors who landed in Gujarat 1300 years ago.

Yes of course its my land and country and people buddy! :)

I said "their land" in reference to the Hindus in terms of my ancestors who landed in Gujarat 1300 years ago.

The difference was your ancestors came as guest unlike some others.. :)

Anyways, on topic I want another Atal Bihari Vajpayee to come.. Modi is great guy but he does not even have much of the support within BJP.. Don't know how NDA will react to Namo being projected as PM candidate..

IF I were indian, I will vote for him.

Kid, can understand your excitement :)

even though you dont know the ABC.. of democracy ;) and not sure if any generation in your country has ever voted :D

Still you support Modi :cheers:

The amount of noise I hear online and in other forums about Narendra Modi becoming the next PM of India is increasing by the day. Personally, I don't want him to become PM because to me he has blood of Indian citizens on his hands. I hate the Congress too. However, given the Indian political structure - if the NDA coalition comes into force then the chances of Modi becoming PM will diminish as he won't be acceptable to allies - he is too divisive a figure. But if BJP secure 200+ seats of its own accord then there is a distinct possibility of him coming to office. Else, I think someone like Nitish Kumar will be the consensus and saner choice.

The amount of noise I hear online and in other forums about Narendra Modi becoming the next PM of India is increasing by the day. Personally, I don't want him to become PM because to me he has blood of Indian citizens on his hands. I hate the Congress too. However, given the Indian political structure - if the NDA coalition comes into force then the chances of Modi becoming PM will diminish as he won't be acceptable to allies - he is too divisive a figure. But if BJP secure 200+ seats of its own accord then there is a distinct possibility of him coming to office. Else, I think someone like Nitish Kumar will be the consensus and saner choice.

Jack, its the classic case of putting the cart before the horse.

The BJP will not get a majority if they do not put Modi forward sufficiently early as the unanimous PM candidate and adopt the wait and see hare-out-of-the-hat-at-the-last-moment approach.

Such opportunities come only twice every decade.

The BJP should learn its lesson and not try to play the Congress at its own game.

Take a stand and stick to it.

Just don't go mental.

I believe India is ready. Whether the BJP is I am not so sure. Not by the current bickering going on between one guy with one foot in the grave and the other in need of another bariatric stapling.

His election will shame India both in the eyes of the world and many at home. He may have done good things in his own state but he has no right being the leader of the largest and most diverse democracy. You may want economic growth but at the cost of seeking out all you morals?

In a country of 1.2 BILLION I'm sure there is someone else who can he PM that isn't accused of the atrocities he is.

Modi for me is a terrorist....

His achievement is no big deal if one consider dispassionately the gujrati story over the years; before Modi took over and after that. Yes, he might be a good administrator, but not a leader who can carry his own people, leave aside opposition.

Modi a man in a hurry: BJP mouthpiece

The link might be a small internal squabble, but it points to a larger picture...the "HITLER" attitude towards his fellow party men. Can he get the slightest of respect in Parliament from opposition parties.

By the way, I can not vote against him....In last election even though I voted for Congess, my party lost both MP and MLA seat to BJD...next election won't be any different though....:angry:

Bihar needs him more than India.. And There are other leaders equally good in BJP itself..

Since nothing's proved against him, you should not call him the murderer.

Secondly, there are no "Hindu Fundamentalists", we are just the "Hardcore Indian Nationalists".

The Corrupt Indian courts can whitewash this MASS MURDERER OF 3000+ Innocent Indian civilians but that does not change facts.
The facts are :

1. He was the Chief Minister of Gujarat when 3000+ innocent Indian civilians were Butchered.
2. Under his watch, the police stood by and let the murders take place (under his orders ).

That makes him responsible for the Murders. The Jaffery family pleaded with him to provide the protection and he did nothing while members of the family were burnt alive. This man has blood of masses on his hands. If he becomes PM, India will go up in flames and Indian minorities blood will flow in the streets of India.

Infact this Murderers election as PM would be the best thing for Pakistan as it will highlight Indian treatment of its Minorities. Most Western people think Indians are like Mahatma Gandhi. The truth is Indians are more like NARENDRA MODI and NATHURAM GODSE, the Murderer of Gandhi.

And no one believes you when you say there are no HINDU FUNDAMENTALIST in India. You can call a piece of S*** with any other name, it will smell just as bad.

Kid, can understand your excitement :)

even though you dont know the ABC.. of democracy ;) and not sure if any generation in your country has ever voted :D

Still you support Modi :cheers:

baby, you know what india need first?
my answer is: 10000 more universities.
india needs more high educated poeple, if you wish democracy of india going well in the future.

The Corrupt Indian courts can whitewash this MASS MURDERER OF 3000+ Innocent Indian civilians but that does not change facts.
The facts are :

1. He was the Chief Minister of Gujarat when 3000+ innocent Indian civilians were Butchered.
2. Under his watch, the police stood by and let the murders take place (under his orders ).

That makes him responsible for the Murders. The Jaffery family pleaded with him to provide the protection and he did nothing while members of the family were burnt alive. This man has blood of masses on his hands. If he becomes PM, India will go up in flames and Indian minorities blood will flow in the streets of India.

Infact this Murderers election as PM would be the best thing for Pakistan as it will highlight Indian treatment of its Minorities. Most Western people think Indians are like Mahatma Gandhi. The truth is Indians are more like NARENDRA MODI and NATHURAM GODSE, the Murderer of Gandhi.

And no one believes you when you say there are no HINDU FUNDAMENTALIST in India. You can call a piece of S*** with any other name, it will smell just as bad.

the ehsan jaffri incident never happened. There is no phone call ever made by him to CM office or to modi.
as moral responsibility he could have resigned, but that does mean he is a criminal
within 3 days such hige riots was stopped. If you know in india it took almost 3 days to kill of 11 pakistani terrorists in mumbai.

^^^ add to that, how much to expect from local police? They are not soldiers. They are not in numbers, hack they are probably much weaker then local 25 year old boys.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom