What's new

Narendra Modi: India’s Next Prime Minister?

not sure abt nNM but BJP is sure. Adwani or Arun Jaitely, or Gadkari? no idea.. sushma swaraj?

The biggest mistake of NDA will be to invite Trinamool and BSP to join the govt. Even Jayalalitha is not a reliable ally.
BJP+Akali +JD-U+INLD+BJD+AIADMK - If these 6 parties can not get the required no. of seats then its not worth to make the govt.

Where is BJD in this equation.... after Kandhamal incident, BJP's involvement in it and the the way BJP kicked out by BJD....

Do some still dream to have BJD..... hmmm...politics is the art of possibilities....

I don't think electing a Mass Murderer of 3000+ innocent Indian citizens as the next Prime Minister is likely to happen. It is nothing but a wet dream of Hardline Hindu Fundamentalist.

NOT GONNA HAPPEN.....
:no:

Anything is possible.

He is fiercely pro-India..So, he is naturally a friend for a friend..
And Vietnam is a very dear friend of India..
I know nothing about Narandra Modi.
I hope he is more like Nehru, who has the courage to challenge china with military in real life.
be ally of Vietnam is the best choice for India
IF NOT, bad things like this will happen to India

DSC_3845.jpg

S0D20091207083258MT911728.jpg

6d79eb35d1961755.jpg

reddawn-remake-setphoto.jpg

Red%20Dawn-thumb-560x420-464440.jpg

attachment.php

:P

@Vo Nguyen Giap: Sir, Narendra Modi is not like Nehru. Modi is a much more tough guy. If Modi was our Prime minister in 1962 u cud expect a different result of that war which we lost due to Nehru's callousness.He used to find crocodile babies while swimming with his friends in the Sharmistha lake in his hometown of Vadnagar. Once, he even caught one and brought the wriggly reptile home. Now i think u understand his toughness.:triniti:

@Vo Nguyen Giap: Sir, Narendra Modi is not like Nehru. Modi is a much more tough guy. If Modi was our Prime minister in 1962 u cud expect a different result of that war which we lost due to Nehru's callousness.He used to find crocodile babies while swimming with his friends in the Sharmistha lake in his hometown of Vadnagar. Once, he even caught one and brought the wriggly reptile home. Now i think u understand his toughness.:triniti:
has courage to catch crocodile does not mean he has the courage to fight china militarily.:blink:
what we need from India is your military support.:smitten:
so please tell me will this Narenda modu support Vietnam militarily?
IF NOT, you india please do not vote for him

has courage to catch crocodile does not mean he has the courage to fight china militarily.:blink:
what we need from India is your military support.:smitten:
so please tell me will this Narenda modu support Vietnam militarily?
IF NOT, you india please do not vote for him
Sir, its all about attitude. U hoped him to be like nehru. Point is he is not soft like Nehru.Personally I believe Modi is much more clever and quicker in decision making. Supporting Vietnam militarily is not under his control. But definitely u can expect more positive stand from as it is now. Strategically vietnam holds a crucial position for India.We know that well.

Sir, its all about attitude. U hoped him to be like nehru. Point is he is not soft like Nehru.Personally I believe Modi is much more clever and quicker in decision making. Supporting Vietnam militarily is not under his control. But definitely u can expect more positive stand from as it is now. Strategically vietnam holds a crucial position for India.We know that well.
then under whose control???
who has actual Power to give Vietnam military support? Indian Army Chief?

OMG, you put photos from Hollywood Movie “ RED DAWN”???:cheesy:

but the propaganda posters from Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM) are really nice
‘Helping you back on your feet" "Rebuilding your Reputation“ ”restoring your Country“ ”Repairing your Economy“”Fighting Corporate Corruption“
these are exactly what India GOV should focus on today.

It is the PM who makes policy decisions like signing military treaties with Vietnam. So if NM becomes PM, he can decide. The coalition politics dictates the policy decisions. But the coalition politics does not normally interfere with foreign policies.

Our intelligence,foreign analysts and diplomats suggests the PM what to do.PM takes the decision accordingly.

Back
Top Bottom