What's new

Narendra Modi Closely Related to Adolf Hitler, Jospeh Stalin

These misplaced priorities based on religion is why the BJP fails to appeal to the majority, even the Hindus. So yes, nice wet dream. But sorry kiddo.
Minority can take a Shove of there a$$ ... Secularism my foot... No one can stop BJP from coming to power in 2014 ...

Future of India is Hindutva ... Better Change or be ready for getting changed...

Minority can take a Shove of there a$$ ... Secularism my foot... No one can stop BJP from coming to power in 2014 ...

Future of India is Hindutva ... Better Change or be ready for getting changed...

Please take that nonsense somewhere else. Like I said its a nice wet dream that even many Hindus wont support. And btw as for BJP, they might come to power in 2014. But it depends on how strong of a campaign they come up with. By the looks of it there seems to be a power struggle, and a divided political party with extremist leanings is never gonna make it.

These misplaced priorities based on religion is why the BJP fails to appeal to the majority, even the Hindus. So yes, nice wet dream. But sorry kiddo.

Nope, there is a reason why BJP don't do well in national elections. BJP has become a power in many states be it Rajasthan, MP, Bihar, UP, Delhi, Karnataka, HP, Punjab, Jharkhand, etc. but because BJP don't find a pan-India presence like the congress (south India & East India), congress becomes an obvious choice for the voters across India to form a stable govt. at the center. BJP has to understand that the seat for Delhi goes through Indian states, so to become a power at the center, it has to win states like TN, Kerala, AP, Manipur, Arunachal, WB etc. since general elections are those where every vote & every seat counts (who other than BJP can understand this when they lost vote of confidence by just one vote).

I am a Modi fan and BJP supporter but the only points that I agree with you are

What ? Modi is very superior , He is very strong on his agenda , Very progressive person , He Achieved lot in life .

where Imran Khan is Loser , travel in multiple agenda ships , No one notice him much, Taliban terrorist supporter, Hate Monger for non-Muslims(but don't show openly).

Please take that nonsense somewhere else. Like I said its a nice wet dream that even many Hindus wont support. And btw as for BJP, they might come to power in 2014. But it depends on how strong of a campaign they come up with. By the looks of it there seems to be a power struggle, and a divided political party with extremist leanings is never gonna make it.
U dont like ... u dont read ... u Dont quote it ... u dont reply to it... simple as that...

u never know whats gonna Hit ... till it actually does ... Bharat is well on its way to become a Hindu Rashtra thanks to act of certain minority & Pseudo Hindus... i really mean to thank u people for accelerating the pace of this certain transformation ...

This Time BJP , CHANGE this corrupted sickular government

Where exactly Anna? That BJP is not facade of RSS or RSS doesn't want Hindu Rashtriya.
Blah blah bull ****...

Hindu Rashtra isn't even part BJP's political manifesto. And more over secularism is fundamental character of constitution which can't be altered by the Parliament and replace a Hindu theoretical state in its place.

@nair saab, buddy i also think that BJP/NDA will come to power in 2014, but there are 2 issues concerning BJP which can cost them dear, first thing is that there own house is not in order, BS Yeddy is doing his own politics in Karnataka, Nitin Gadkari has allegations of corruption, BJP has been accused of disrupting the parliament proceedings, etc. these things can force the voters to look the other way, second thing is most important - Does BJP has the guts to project Modi as PM candidate & go it all alone?? this will be a big risk that can either give BJP 200+ seats in general elections or can make them down to around 100 seats.

Nope, there is a reason why BJP don't do well in national elections. BJP has become a power in many states be it Rajasthan, MP, Bihar, UP, Delhi, Karnataka, HP, Punjab, Jharkhand, etc. but because BJP don't find a pan-India presence like the congress (south India & East India), congress becomes an obvious choice for the voters across India to form a stable govt. at the center. BJP has to understand that the seat for Delhi goes through Indian states, so to become a power at the center, it has to win states like TN, Kerala, AP, Manipur, Arunachal, WB etc. since general elections are those where every vote & every seat counts (who other than BJP can understand this when they lost vote of confidence by just one vote).

Yes and to have a pan India presence one needs to have an understanding of those respective constituencies. Hindutva isnt gonna cut it. Governing India is not just pandering to one group of people. Its about everybody, and Hindutva is not an inclusive concept. Add to that the lack of unity within the BJP, it just comes across as a weak party plagued by religious extremism.

U dont like ... u dont read ... u Dont quote it ... u dont reply to it... simple as that...

u never know whats gonna Hit ... till it actually does ... Bharat is well on its way to become a Hindu Rashtra thanks to act of certain minority & Pseudo Hindus... i really mean to thank u people for accelerating the pace of this certain transformation ...

I dont even know what you are talking about. I am sure you dont too.

This Time BJP , CHANGE this corrupted sickular government

Change is required, I am by no means a Congress supporter. But BJP needs to get its agenda together. As long as they parrot Hindutva moronicity in a multi religious country and as long as they give things like building the Ayodhya temple more priority over everything else, nothing is gonna work for them.

Yes and to have a pan India presence one needs to have an understanding of those respective constituencies. Hindutva isnt gonna cut it. Governing India is not just pandering to one group of people. Its about everybody, and Hindutva is not an inclusive concept. Add to that the lack of unity within the BJP, it just comes across as a weak party plagued by religious extremism.

Mate, u are comparing apple with oranges, congress has a pan-India presence b'coz of a no. of reason first being it is 125 year old party & the only current party that can be associated with the Indian freedom movement, it has made a considerable base across India in these 125 years, it's organisation has become huge & works of former PM like Indira & Rajiv & there martyrdom for India has made congress stronger & popular across India. Comparing them to just 30 odd years old BJP is very unfair, but BJP has grown exponentially over these years from just 2 LS seats in 1985 General election to around 190+ at the time of Mr. Vajpayee & forming govts. in various Indian states where Congress was an all mighty power.

Also comparing BJP just to Hindutva will not be correct, lately BJP has become a party associated with good governance, this can be seen from the fact that some of the best CMs of India are from BJP/NDA as well as the states that have clocked the best GDP growth rates are of BJP/NDA rule.

Mate, u are comparing apple with oranges, congress has a pan-India presence b'coz of a no. of reason first being it is 125 year old party & the only current party that can be associated with the Indian freedom movement, it has made a considerable base across India in these 125 years, it's organisation has become huge & works of former PM like Indira & Rajiv & there martyrdom for India has made congress stronger & popular across India. Comparing them to just 30 odd years old BJP is very unfair, but BJP has grown exponentially over these years from just 2 LS seats in 1985 General election to around 190+ at the time of Mr. Vajpayee & forming govts. in various Indian states where Congress was an all mighty power.

Also comparing BJP just to Hindutva will not be correct, lately BJP has become a party associated with good governance, this can be seen from the fact that some of the best CMs of India are from BJP/NDA as well as the states that have clocked the best GDP growth rates are of BJP/NDA rule.

That may be. But they have also been involved in tons of corruption especially in Karnataka. They will also never get to power in states like Kerala, TN etc. The day they shed this cultural conservatism from their party, advocate inclusive politics that includes all religions and not just Hindus, then that is the day they will start winning elections.

@nair saab, buddy i also think that BJP/NDA will come to power in 2014, but there are 2 issues concerning BJP which can cost them dear, first thing is that there own house is not in order, BS Yeddy is doing his own politics in Karnataka, Nitin Gadkari has allegations of corruption, BJP has been accused of disrupting the parliament proceedings, etc. these things can force the voters to look the other way, second thing is most important - Does BJP has the guts to project Modi as PM candidate & go it all alone?? this will be a big risk that can either give BJP 200+ seats in general elections or can make them down to around 100 seats.
Nitin Gadkari thing is nothing but congress Propaganda Media trial ... he is clean ... even Yeddy is clean... he has did nothing wrong ... Gadkari accusation is the classic case of IAC Kangress having hand in hand ... they can dig a mountain but wont find anything ...

neither they could prove anything against Yeddy ... Yeddy is well known for his huge Donation for constructing huge temples in Karnataka on such a scale that Today Karnataka has the highest number of newly constructed Modern Temples in India... Obviously Western Funded doest like it much ... he stood like a wall against Christian Conversion ... & he is hated for that... what BJP did with him is unjustified on the issue of corruption ...as BJP is in Karnataka solely due to his work in Karnataka he has Built the Party with Sweat & Blood... But i dont accept his disrespect to Top leadership... & going against party line... but BJP in Karnataka is very strong now with right next to no opposition party... SM krishna cant change the fortune of congress although he has resigned as foreign minister...

the Delhi election will give the clear picture of the Nations mood along with Maharahtra election ... Gujarat election is lost battle for Congress... Himachal ...hahaha whats gonna happen there when the main leader of Kangress Veerabhadra himself is facing corruption charges for which he had to resign from center ...

BJP has bit internal fight as it is a democratic party unlike Congress where everyone wipes Madams shoes... BJP doesnt follow Nepotism so no one has full power over the party... even at times Senior Leaders like Advani has to face the heat of other members ... & that is actually good ... thats called democratic ...

BJP will get 210-220 seats along with support of SS,TRS,AKALI,ADMK, TDP,MNS will form government with MODIJI as PM...

That may be. But they have also been involved in tons of corruption especially in Karnataka. They will also never get to power in states like Kerala, TN etc. The day they shed this cultural conservatism from their party, advocate inclusive politics that includes all religions and not just Hindus, then that is the day they will start winning elections.

BJP is a Hindu Nationalist party & will remain so ... if non-Hindu wants to participate in BJP they should come via proper channel like RSS minority morcha , ABVP , ABYM,BKS,BMS,SJM,ABAP, or the Sangha itself... no other Tom dick & Harry is allowed in BJP unlike other party ...

For being a BJP member u should understand the ideology of Hindu Nationalism, Hindu thought of Sarva Dharma Sambhava.. & accept its core Ideology of Hindutva, Rashtra Seva, National Defence & Integral humanism ... & above all u should be literate to reach the top post...

Hindu Nationalism is core of BJP & All Sangha Organization & it will remain so let anything happen ...

I will hold it against him, certainly, but will not support any further move to indict him.

I hope you are not among the believers who think that the SIT finding that there was nothing to prosecute Modi for in Mrs. Jafri's complaint is a Supreme Court finding that he was innocent?

Here is my take - There was a momentary lapse in judgement by Modi. What I do not like is someone trying to paint him as a Nazi or something. Nazis had a stated policy and he does not. That is the difference. And here is something I do not like either - why Rajiv and his ilk was/is being treated differently than Modi?

In the midst of all the din, most seem to have forgotted the 250 hindus who died in the riots. Do you hold Modi responsible for these deaths as well? And I am not hearing much about those deaths.

As I said before I am not a fan of Modi but at the sametime the stark difference in the treatement of him vs others stands out.

BJP is a Hindu Nationalist party & will remain so ... if non-Hindu wants to participate in BJP they should come via proper channel like RSS minority morcha , ABVP , ABYM,BKS,BMS,SJM,ABAP, or the Sangha itself... no other Tom dick & Harry is allowed in BJP unlike other party ...

For being a BJP member u should understand the ideology of Hindu Nationalism, Hindu thought of Sarva Dharma Sambhava.. & accept its core Ideology of Hindutva, Rashtra Seva, National Defence & Integral humanism ... & above all u should be literate to reach the top post...

Hindu Nationalism is core of BJP & All Sangha Organization & it will remain so let anything happen ...

BJP should take more of a moderate right position and not become extreme right wing party and disassociate itself from RSS and other organizations. That will garner maximum support from many Hindus. If not, BJP will not be able to come to power as many hindus are equally afraid of hindutva organizations.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom