What's new

Narendra Modi Closely Related to Adolf Hitler, Jospeh Stalin

Such news reminds me of a popular saying -

Jab Haathi Chale bazaar to Kuttay bhonke hazaar.

All the ones, who know they do not stand a chance against him in elections, have gone nuts and are now barking like stray dogs.. Pakistani obviously were expected to fall for such news given their love for dogs. Probably they want to use constant reminder of an odd incident in history to serve as a catalyst for new recruitment in India..

If we go into History then keep in mind, history does not stop at 2002 it goes back to the times when fanatics killed innocent people looted/destroyed cities/temples etc etc.. What would you like to call the ones who forced converted you to what you are today?

Is there any proof for this? I have never seen one.

Cong silent on cadres linked to Guj riots - Times Of India

rediff.com: Rajeev Srinivasan on the aftershocks of Godhra

Kiran's Thoughts.. As Is: Godhra Train Burning : Yet Another Rewind

I shouldnt have used the word secular, because this doesnt have anything to do with law making, however I am not sure what other word I should use. Non-religious? Minority politics is different from openly supporting organizations that are far right wing and extremely religious. And they are from the majority demographic. Such parties if given power will surely cause tensions. They do even when they dont have power.

Have you ever thought that minority politics often results in a blow-back majoritarianism ? Actually it is happening right now. I think when BJP in power the RW groups have no incentive or argument to augment their strength given that they have no excuse of minority appeasement or whatsoever that they use now.

Excessive, unnecessary nationalism. There was no concept of India as far as I know when that mosque was built. Whether it was dilapitated or not, doesnt matter. And yes it was a mosque, not a "structure". So this only goes to show that if the majority doesnt like it, they can demolish anything. Without recourse for minorities. That is why I dont support the BJP. Infact the BJP top leadership at that time, Advani and others were AT THE LOCATION!! This was obviously planned. Hindu holy site? Please give me one shred of proof that Ram was a person that even existed in history. These guys started a religious conflict based on myth!!

Every faith is super-exaggerated. See this picture and you will know what I'm talking about. That is why its called "faith".

And it has been proved beyond the slightest doubt that there existed a temple which was destroyed to build the mosque and that Ayodhya was a place of immense religious significance long before Babur was even conceived in Ferghana. Look up the ASI studies and the periodical English and even Muslim historians regarding that.

Without recourse to minorities - the recourse of shifting the structure to a alternate location as was done in Somnath was rejected by the minorities mate. And I say structure because it was not used as a mosque for more than 80 years.

No, there was no concept of political India at that time - but the concept of Bharat as a civilizational entity was always there

Who started it does not matter.

Ofcourse it does matter. There cant be double standards by saying "who started does not matter" in this case and saying it was "babri structure demolition that started the jehadi menace in India".

How does this justify the ensuing riots ? Of course you would agree that riots are never justified. But the fact that the BJP is associated with groups that have been known to involve in religious persecution at various times is what matters. You accuse congress of associating itself with 3 parties that have "alleged" terrorist links. Where is the proof for it? Has it ever been proven?

So where is the proof that Modi was involved in the Gujarat riots ? Has any court convicted him of involvement ? Why the double standards ?

As regards the proof, just yesterday the district president of MIM, Nanded was arrested for planning to conduct fedayeen attacks in Bodh Gaya to take revenge for what is happening in Myanmar.

Yes they do. But there are other factors that one has to consider too. Economic policy based on a case study in Gujarat alone cannot be used to elect a person into power.

Isnt it better than electing people because of their surnames ?

More over, the incidents of 2002 were not desired by any one but were the outcome of the burning of innocent 60 people alive..

I have asked this before and will ask you again - What will happen if a train with Hajis in a boggey is passing through non-Muslim area in Muslim majority country and is burnt killing all the Hajis in train?

We have seen what a movie can do so i can not even imagine what such an incident would have resulted into. I bet all the Hilter/Stalins would have come to shame if the burnt ones were Muslims, and the attackers non-Muslims, in Muslim majority country..

More over, the incidents of 2002 were not desired by any one but were the outcome of the burning of innocent 60 people alive..

I have asked this before and will ask you again - What will happen if a train with Hajis in a boggey is passing through non-Muslim area in Muslim majority country and is burnt killing all the Hajis in train?

We have seen what a movie can do so i can not even imagine what such an incident would have resulted into. I bet all the Hilter/Stalins would have come to shame if the burnt ones were Muslims, and the attackers non-Muslims, in Muslim majority country..

Not all Muslim countries behave like India..

Oh we saw what muslim countries are like when the movie came out.

And we will also see what Hindus are like when the Abrahamic world calls them heathens... We all know the violence Hindus do...

And we will also see what Hindus are like when the Abrahamic world calls them heathens... We all know the violence Hindus do...

no where as near what muslims do and even if we do whats wrong we never claimed to be religion of peace :angel:

If you are going to classify religion based on the "violence" they do, where does Islam stand ? Most pakistanis by default would become "heathen".

Joe sir - I have not indicated any subversion of rule of law. I am pinning my hopes on SC who has done a better job than the supposedly secularist parties(my huge grouse) and SC is my last hope. After that there is no choice for me and I am very practical with things. I would go for Lyndon Johnson theory.

And once Modi is absolved of crimes in SC and if it is a fair one, are you going to hold it against him still?

I will hold it against him, certainly, but will not support any further move to indict him.

I hope you are not among the believers who think that the SIT finding that there was nothing to prosecute Modi for in Mrs. Jafri's complaint is a Supreme Court finding that he was innocent?

Modi is comparable to Imran Khan. Both are kind of right wing. Modi has proven his credentials while IK hasn't done a lot more than supporting Taliban and condemning US.

If Modiji Becomes PM ... his first responsibility should be Removing illegal Bangladeshis from India...

Then Removing the Saudi funded Madrassas & Evangelist supported Christian Conversion movement in India...

then changing Syllabus for awakening Hindu Pride among Indians... Deporting the Gandhi Family & Banning Congress ...

Strictly Banning Cow Slaughter ...

Reconstruction of Ram Mandir in Ram Janma Bhoomi ...

Issuing Citizenship to Hindus from Pakistan & Bangladesh who want to settle in India ... & settle them in Kashmir , Kerala & Assam where Hindu population is lesser ...

& 10 years down the line making Hindu Nationalism a Essential part of the Education system ...

removing taxation for all Temples & removing temples from clutches of the government trust ...

15 years down the Line Proclaiming India a Hindu Rashtra ... the one of its kind with secular Legal system ...

Always remember Pakistanis will always oppose Modi as they dont want anything good to happen for India...

& Similarly the pseudo-Secular will oppose Modi along with Non-Hindus who wanna destroy Hindu Culture & Hinduism from the phase of earth...

Hindus should wake up, polarization of Hindu Vote bank should take place then only can we Hindus Live Peacefully in India... or else these Non-Hindus will kill us like we r killed in Kashmir, Assam,Bangladesh, Pakistan,Australia,Fiji,Kerala where ever we r minority ...

Wake Up Hindu...(many non-Hindus & pseudo-Secular will quote this post with there cr@ppy reply which i never mind)

I am a Modi fan and BJP supporter but the only points that I agree with you are

If Modiji Becomes PM ... his first responsibility should be Removing illegal Bangladeshis from India...

Then Removing the Saudi funded Madrassas & Evangelist supported Christian Conversion movement in India...

Issuing Citizenship to Hindus from Pakistan & Bangladesh who want to settle in India ... & settle them in Kashmir , Kerala & Assam where Hindu population is lesser ...

Modi is comparable to Imran Khan. Both are kind of right wing. Modi has proven his credentials while IK hasn't done a lot more than supporting Taliban and condemning US.

By that standard Imran Khan has to sponsor kill- rape- burn few thousands of hindus that are left in Pakistan anyway to prove his credentials-

In this regard- I dont think Imran Khan is a politician of modis caliber at all-:no:-
Any TTP leader would give Modi run for his money-:agree:-

then changing Syllabus for awakening Hindu Pride among Indians... Deporting the Gandhi Family & Banning Congress ...

Strictly Banning Cow Slaughter ...

Reconstruction of Ram Mandir in Ram Janma Bhoomi ...

& 10 years down the line making Hindu Nationalism a Essential part of the Education system ...

removing taxation for all Temples & removing temples from clutches of the government trust ...

15 years down the Line Proclaiming India a Hindu Rashtra ... the one of its kind with secular Legal system ...

Always remember Pakistanis will always oppose Modi as they dont want anything good to happen for India...

& Similarly the pseudo-Secular will oppose Modi along with Non-Hindus who wanna destroy Hindu Culture & Hinduism from the phase of earth...

Hindus should wake up, polarization of Hindu Vote bank should take place then only can we Hindus Live Peacefully in India... or else these Non-Hindus will kill us like we r killed in Kashmir, Assam,Bangladesh, Pakistan,Australia,Fiji,Kerala where ever we r minority ...

Wake Up Hindu...(many non-Hindus & pseudo-Secular will quote this post with there cr@ppy reply which i never mind)

These misplaced priorities based on religion is why the BJP fails to appeal to the majority, even the Hindus. So yes, nice wet dream. But sorry kiddo.

Back
Top Bottom