What's new

Indian Political Corner | General Election 2014, All Updates & Discussions.

The biggest force from Tamil Nadu in the 2014 Loksabha election is gonna be JAYA/AIADMK. Even if Rajini joins BJP, still JAYA will win most of the seats. BJP alliance in TN with DMDK,PMK,MDMK along with Rajinkanth on their side, can make a considerable difference. If all these parties decide to face the election alone, crushing defeat is assured at the hands of JAYA.

I Hope Jaya will support Modi.

Seriously I had no idea this guy is so dumb, he reminded me of the famous cloud computing guy. :lol:

WTF! Computing 101."Hawa me rehta hai" is it a freaking fart :rofl::rofl:

Looks like like all the eNAREGA workers were enrolled by him :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have a problem with Modi. Well, not much anyway.

But I do have a problem with Modi worshipers. He is a politican at eh end of the day. he should be scrutinized, and should be subject to skepticism always.

Too much sycophant-ism ruined indian politics. You should not engage in blind political idolatry

Amazing!! :hang2: How did you find this video!! Who is this gentleman; aspiring communications minister in Rahulbaba's dream team? :D

This video made my day, fell off laughing from my chair:omghaha::rofl:

Sim card goes bad due to raining and cloud computing info goes bad due to rain :laughcry:

The ruling Biju Janata Dal (BJD) on Friday swept the civic polls in Odisha, winning 45 of the 66 urban local bodies. The opposition BJP could manage to win only one local body despite campaigning hard, with their billboards and other campaign material projecting the party's prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi's face prominently.

Jairam takes dig at Odisha CM, calls it eighth wonder Patnaik has been governing for 14 years without knowing Oriya

The results, which were announced a day after the polling, is a shot in the arm for Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik, who managed to win the civic polls despite the rebellion by his mentor and Rajya Sabha member Pyari Mohan Mohapatra last year.

Modi is BJP's Prime Ministerial candidate despite Advani's objection

The results are also significant for Naveen as Odisha would face assembly polls along with Lok Sabha polls next year.

Naveen, who is now in 13th year of his chief ministership, campaigned hard as he helihopped to almost all the local bodies pitching for his party candidates.

He also pressed the services of Oriya cinema stars and sports stars for getting the votes of urban youth. Ahead of the polls, Naveen unveiled his Youth Policy and started laptop distribution programme for meritorious students of high school certificate examination.

The BJD also won the Berhampur Municipal Corporation, the only corporation where elections were held along with 25 municipalities and 40 notified area councils. Sources said with the help of independents and rebel BJD candidates, the party is likely to have majority in 51 urban local bodies, up from 40 in the 2008 civic polls.

The opposition Congress also managed to improve its tally from nine in 2008 to 12. The lone urban local body the BJP won was in tribal-dominated Mayurbhanj district.

No Narendra Modi effect in Odisha as BJD sweeps civic polls - Indian Express

[QUOTE='[Bregs];4796182'
Jairam takes dig at Odisha CM, calls it eighth wonder Patnaik has been governing for 14 years without knowing Oriya

[/QUOTE]

:lol::lol:

What a duffer..Modi said dont defend Asaram after the charges came out ..How does that conflict with him meeting Asaram before any one knew of the charges..?

Is this the general IQ of Congis or you are a special case ?

I'm telling you exactly that. he might not clean it completely..heck even God cannot do that after the mess pappu raj had inflicted on this country..but the point is, it will be a turn for the better..

But since I know you from other forum too..I know that your support for Congress and opposition to BJP is not because of any corruption, but because of religion. Dont pretend otherwise..Actually you are completely entitled to that too..but be open about that..that you hate Modi/BJP because of its non-appeasement of minorities (muslims and christians).

I haven't seen a bigger duffer then you, all his life modi continued to promote this Baba, now when he saw rape charges are serious n truthful he side stepped from this baba as modi didn't see any poitical benefir in defending baba this time. this is not your fault when Fenku himself is great duffer how can you be any different

That was a planted storu by the Congi dirty tricks and Toi has already apologised for it and admitted that the BJP didnt claim anything regarding the 15000 number and it was they (ToI) who made the mistake.

Hey have some shame and dont repeat the lies that have already been debunked.

This news was not planted by congis it was flashed by media department of fenku ji and later they retracted

they are paranoid , they will go to any extent to stop him ......Congress is afraid of what Modi will do to them once he comes to power in 2014

Narendra Modi dominates Congress's five-day workshop for spokespersons | NDTV.com

Some, said sources, suggested carpet-bombing the Web, even if it means creating multiple accounts - read fake accounts - to counter the followers of the Gujarat Chief Minister, who has over 23 lakh on Twitter and whose tele-conference with NRIs this morning was streamed and promoted aggressively from his website narendramodi.in.

they are desperate indeed just look at post's of [MENTION=148509][Bregs][/MENTION] and Guynextdoor .:cool:

Narendra Modi seems to dominate not just BJP strategy sessions, but also those of the Congress. How to counter Modi in cyberspace reportedly had Congress leaders exercised at a recent party workshop.

Some, said sources, suggested carpet-bombing the Web, even if it means creating multiple accounts - read fake accounts - to counter the followers of the Gujarat Chief Minister [I think i know some of them personally :rofl:], who has over 23 lakh on Twitter and whose tele-conference with NRIs this morning was streamed and promoted aggressively from his website narendramodi.in.

The five-day media workshop for Congress spokespersons and TV panelists also thoroughly debated issues such as corruption, policy paralysis, impact of legislations like right to food and the right to compensation from land acquisition among others. Several eminent experts like Sayeeda Hamid, Montek Singh Ahluwalia, Madan Gopal among others lectured the group.

Congress leaders deny a Modi theme to the workshop, but the inclusion of a special session in the workshop on Gujarat, indicated otherwise. "We have discussed everything that's relevant in today's politics," said a senior Congress spokesperson, dismissing questions on whether the Congress is obsessed with Modi.

Shakti Singh Gohil and Arjun Modvadia, Congress leaders from the state, briefed the gathering and are learnt to have used both harsh words and personal comments against Mr Modi, who is the BJP's Prime Ministerial candidate for 2014.

Not everyone was impressed though. "What can they teach us? They have ensured that we lose the state for over three terms," said a participant.

Narendra Modi dominates Congress's five-day workshop for spokespersons | NDTV.com

My Take - So get ready for more Modi Bashing, Gujarat Bashing, 2002 bashing threads,posts,tweets, blogs,etc.......Why??? B'coz the ruling govt. has nothing positive to show for the last 5 years, all they can do is to BASH the other candidate/party. They aren't giving us a reason to vote for them, they are just giving the reason why not to vote for others.

2014 election is Narendra Modi's election, it is like Modi vs Modi; he is the sole contender from all sides. Voters are broadly divided between two camps, one camp is in favor of Modi and wants him as the PM, and the other camp is opposing Modi and don't want him as the PM. But even the opposing camp can't justify clearly that if not Modi, then who should be the ideal candidate for the post, and why. I have asked many anti-Modi people, they are confused, they don't really have any other credible alternative and probably ready to accept any a$$ or goat as PM, but not Modi, they just know that Modi is not fit for the job.

Rajnath-Naidu meet fuels speculation?

Amid BJP's keenness to expand the NDA, TDP leader Chandrababu Naidu met BJP President Rajnath Singh for almost an hour. Their meet has raised speculations of an alliance between TDP & BJP but Chandrababu Naidu & Rajnath Singh evasive on reason for the meet

1236612_10153274145020311_1111930980_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom