What's new

Indian Political Corner | General Election 2014, All Updates & Discussions.

Charges against Yeddi were dismissed by Karnataka high court in Initial hearing. S M Krishna faces much serious charges.

To COngress Chamchas with love

In a major reprieve to the former Chief Minister, B.S. Yeddyurappa, the Karnataka High Court on Wednesday quashed a portion of the Lokayukta report accusing him of corruption in grant of mining leases in favour of two companies, the sanction given by the Governor to prosecute him based on the report, and the First Information Report registered by the Lokayukta police against him.

“He was condemned unheard as the Lokayukta violated principles of natural justice by not issuing notice to him before making the accusation,” a Division Bench of Justices K. Bhaktavatsala and K. Govindarajulu said on Mr. Yeddyurappa's petition challenging the report.

No material was produced by the Lokayukta to establish that Mr. Yeddyurappa had favoured any company. The portion of the report titled ‘South West Mining Limited (SWML)', referring to corruption charges against him, was not within the scope of the reference made by the government for inquiring into illegalities in mining, the Bench said.

“Even during the arguments on the petition, a specific question was put to counsel for the Lokayukta [asking him] to produce any material to connect the petitioner with the alleged offence but he was mum.”

High Court quashes FIR against Yeddyurappa
http://www.thehindu.com/news/nation...es-fir-against-yeddyurappa/article2969720.ece
http://www.thehindu.com/news/nation...es-fir-against-yeddyurappa/article2969720.ece
- The Hindu

who are you?

Nothing is gonna save Congress and its "allies" this time... No matter how much they cry.. :lol:

A potentially good news from my state.

Did anyone notice Sadhu Yadav ( Lalu's saala ) having tea with Modi..? Apparently with Lalu set to be convicted in fodder-scam, a civil war has started in RJD. Lalu wants a Rajput or, Muslim to replace him. Whatever be the result, Yadavs for the first time in 20 years will have other choices. Nitish has been targeting Yadavs since 2005 and they are furious with Nitish. With Sadhu meeting Modi, there is a good chance that BJP will get a good share of Yadavs..

I doubt this 33.9 number couldn't be true may be around 15 to 20 not 33.9 for sure atleast not for RG

They might be onto same trick again. In 2002 Gujrat elections, certain media outlets had predicted a resounding win for Congress. For this they had added all the " undecided" votes into Congress kitty.

This also seems like that only. Our media never seizes to amuse me.

Kya din aa gaye hai... PDF being used a mouthpiece for congress prachaar.....

[Bregs];4788871 said:
True colors of Fenku

print screen

What a duffer..Modi said dont defend Asaram after the charges came out ..How does that conflict with him meeting Asaram before any one knew of the charges..?

Is this the general IQ of Congis or you are a special case ?

But don't tell me that Modi is coming in to clean anything up- he and his gang are gonna do the exact same thing in the exact same way

I'm telling you exactly that. he might not clean it completely..heck even God cannot do that after the mess pappu raj had inflicted on this country..but the point is, it will be a turn for the better..

But since I know you from other forum too..I know that your support for Congress and opposition to BJP is not because of any corruption, but because of religion. Dont pretend otherwise..Actually you are completely entitled to that too..but be open about that..that you hate Modi/BJP because of its non-appeasement of minorities (muslims and christians).

^^^ Very similar to Modi saved 15000 people in uttarakhand!!!

That was a planted storu by the Congi dirty tricks and Toi has already apologised for it and admitted that the BJP didnt claim anything regarding the 15000 number and it was they (ToI) who made the mistake.

Hey have some shame and dont repeat the lies that have already been debunked.

who are you?
@HariPrasad dont worry this is one of the favourite responses of @Guynextdoor2. Whenever you refute his wild allegation with facts he always comes back and asks who are you? Why are you on this thread?
His other favourite response is calling you Maggot.

Sometimes I wish to run a turing's test on him to check whether he is really human or a spam bot

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys the cheptor of Gen. Kv Singh is blessing in disguise for BJP and modi .. People are angry on congress ;) I think congress is rattled by narendra modi they have pressed self destruct button...

Guys the cheptor of Gen. Kv Singh is blessing in disguise for BJP and modi .. People are angry on congress ;) I think congress is rattled by narendra modi they have pressed self destruct button...

they are paranoid , they will go to any extent to stop him ......Congress is afraid of what Modi will do to them once he comes to power in 2014

@HariPrasad dont worry this is one of the favourite responses of @Guynextdoor2. Whenever you refute his wild allegation with facts he always comes back and asks who are you? Why are you on this thread?
His other favourite response is calling you Maggot.

Sometimes I wish to run a turing's test on him to check whether he is really human or a spam bot

No....I really meant it....

That was a planted storu by the Congi dirty tricks and Toi has already apologised for it and admitted that the BJP didnt claim anything regarding the 15000 number and it was they (ToI) who made the mistake.

Hey have some shame and dont repeat the lies that have already been debunked.

So congress planted story to make modi look good...man you gotta send across whatever you're smoking bro, sharing is a good thing...:cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom