What's new

Namak Haram Vent their Frustration on Pakistani Fans in Sharjah

Status
Not open for further replies.
where did you see the "Pakistanio ki racism" ?
Irony of our nation is kay humain dosron ki izaat, jaan, maal ziada aziz hoti hai na kay apni.
Ignore him....he is Mohsin Dawar type afghani with a Pakistani nationality. In the other thread, he was claiming that it was Asif ali fault in the incident with Afghan bowler

They deserve this....

1662581037904.png

sir i think you got it opposite. it is the afghans who are are racist. they hurl abuses to our punjabi ethnicity, sindhi ethnicity, pushtoon enthnicity. Just look at how they behave against our players and our fans

They arw animals and mostly generations uneducated, brought up in war. Should we behave like them?

Not the first time Afghanis have done this haramzadgi

They always do this when they play against Pakistan
Recently in UK their gangs started harassing our communities in different towns. in the end, they got beaten up thoroughly and never came out in numbers. In a Chand Raat incident in Luton, the locals used butcher axes and injured many Afghans.

Recently in UK their gangs started harassing our communities in different towns. in the end, they got beaten up thoroughly and never came out in numbers. In a Chand Raat incident in Luton, the locals used butcher axes and injured many Afghans.
AFGHANIES mostly ungrateful and ungraceful people.

Once I went to Bury park, Luton on chand raat and asians mostly Pakistanis/kotlis were dancing near nadeem plaza. They even bring dhol on chand rat.

I agree I don't get this and the video clearly shows other Afghans stopping them. The few who did this will be visited by their cops, they don't tolerate any $hit there.
Ironically, they will be deported using Pakistani passport if caught guilty as per the laws.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom