What's new

Nagrota attack is new Pakistan Army chief's message to India: Ex-home secy R K Singh

Plz dont make the price as big as this one dude

2512327_zimbabwedollar600x314_jpeg2f8285a2049317bad96040e805c7ded5
modi is doing it himself. don't worry. Demonitization.
1000 rupees=0.000000000000000000000000000000000

May be some day the common Indian people will start questioning their army like you because to us it looks like your army blames Pakistan to gain sympathy so that less questions are asked about its own failure.
Agree

Recently there was an attack on pak.army base mosque it's just a retaliation India should. know.it's not kiyani who is coas

Ahahaha
one message is more clear. we have passed our exams since 2006. now it's your paper time.

Sorry for the "ahahaha" but that was :woot:
Anyways i think that they need an excuse to cover up their losses in IOK so they manage the "think".

Last edited:
to all my Indian friends i think you should be raising questions to your army. who is making India look like fools in the eyes of the world. I mean you said you have done a surgical strike in Pakistan killing 38 terrorist and went back without loosing a single life yet Pathan Kot, Urri and now Nagrota says otherwise. you couldn't kill handful of terrorists in 4 days yet you completed Surgical strike please! then to add more stupidity to your army's account you caught pigeons delivering messages to your Prime Minister. I mean despite the enmity don't you feel how stupid it sounds?

to all my Indian friends i think you should be raising questions to your army. who is making India look like fools in the eyes of the world. I mean you said you have done a surgical strike in Pakistan killing 38 terrorist and went back without loosing a single life yet Pathan Kot, Urri and now Nagrota says otherwise. you couldn't kill handful of terrorists in 4 days yet you completed Surgical strike please! then to add more stupidity to your army's account you caught pigeons delivering messages to your Prime Minister. I mean despite the enmity don't you feel how stupid it sounds?

the element of surprise bro, that was across the LOC... the same occurred when in URI and Pathankot but since it's a base your attacking its practically a suicide mission.

Last edited:
the element of surprise bro, that was on across the LOC... the same occurred when in URI and Pathankot but since it's a base your attacking its practically a suicide mission.
are you seriously admitting that your army is not able to tackle surprise attacks? i mean i don't know which enemy lets you know before attacking? you seriously need to improve your training.

are you seriously admitting that your army is not able to tackle surprise attacks? i mean i don't know which enemy lets you know before attacking? you seriously need to improve your training.

As you say, bro, next time we will advertise it on the new york post before we attempt an anther one. Hows that? Dumbass Indians!

Last edited:
Indians need to train and boost the moral of their army to tackle such attacks rather than always blame others......

It looks like friends of Pakistan are busy doing actual surgical strikes while modi keeps doing it in movies.

the Kashmiris are our friends and we support their legitimate freedom struggle.....it's an indigenous struggle and we have no regrets in providing moral support as such

how many Indians died in this attack?

i believe it was 16 or 17 including 2 officers

Back
Top Bottom