What's new

Nagrota attack is new Pakistan Army chief's message to India: Ex-home secy R K Singh

Mukti bani was raised by USSR help by india that was state sponsored terrorism they killed bangalis and put blame on Pakistan army. India smuggled tons of propaganda literature in schools & weapons (as told by ex KGB agent Yuri Bezmenov) to distance east Pakistan civilians from Pakistan itself (As also told by a bangali Sarmila Bose). BLA is doing the same thing under RAW & India's umbrella and we have a proof too (Kalbaushan yadav). Where as in IOK where is the proof the Pak Govt or military is involved. The fence across IOK LOC is custom built by india is 24/7 heavily guarded & surveillanced by ur BSF and cant be crossed without tripping alarms. As for the alleged terrorists that come to IOK as u indian say are part of blacklist groups in Pakistan. U Modi indians are very eager to compare balochistan with kashmir u forget to observe in balochistan 100,000+ people dont come on the streets to demand freedom and as a result state doesn't have to use pellet guns like savages (Even amnesty international has closed all their office in kashmir region in protest to recent uprising). People are not barred from friday prayers or consumption of meat or to observe Month of Moharram. Pakistan has repeated welcomed UN fact finding mission in Azad Kashmir & Balochistan should india do the same in IOK but u indians dont want to consider that. So despite the bubble of fantasy u have made it wont alter the reality as per ur thinking. As for Hafiz saeed not his biggest fan but u indians can't tell us to hate him when u kissed the feet of terrorist like bal thakaray or like subramanian swamy or even when u have voted the butcher of gujrat as ur PM. Irony & hypocrisy is not appreciated anywhere.
Lot of baloney up there without even addressing the point...terrorist is a terrorist....it doesn't matter who supported/support it....be it BLA or LET....the difference is for you only BLA is terror organization however for me only LET...why..bcoz the other party is not hurting my interests...however comparing them with armed forces is bull crap...get it??...also the bold part is laughable the most however that is a debate for some other thread and some other time.... :coffee:

Lot of baloney up there without even addressing the point...terrorist is a terrorist....it doesn't matter who supported/support it....be it BLA or LET....the difference is for you only BLA is terror organization however for me only LET...why..bcoz the other party is not hurting my interests...however comparing them with armed forces is bull crap...get it??...also the bold part is laughable the most however that is a debate for some other thread and some other time.... :coffee:

How is the bold part is laughable the phone calls the alleged terrorists makes during the operation is believable for u but kalbhaushan yadav is not how ironic. Indian state terrorism was involved in bangladesh ur current pm modi has boasted it numerous times didn't indra gandhi said after 1971 war that we sank 2 nation theory in bay of bangal but as an indian u will ignore it. as for terrorist is a terrorist u r right so why that terrorists of rss, shiv sena are allowed to roam freely without any check by ur govt.

How is the bold part is laughable the phone calls the alleged terrorists makes during the operation is believable for u but kalbhaushan yadav is not how ironic. Indian state terrorism was involved in bangladesh ur current pm modi has boasted it numerous times but as an indian u will ignore it. as for terrorist is a terrorist u r right so why that terrorists of rss, shiv sena are allowed to roam freely without any check by ur govt.

Bold Part is laughable because kalbhaushan yadav is a proof for you however kasab is not?? so you see this talk about i have proof and you don't is nothing bull crap...because the same kind of proof has been debunked and thrown down the gutter when presented by Indian side.

Now i will once again say....the issue i was discussing was to equate terrorist with armed forces...BLA is terror outfit for you...LET is for me...but in the end both are terror organizations...RSS, shiv sena etc are hardliners not terrorists...Anyways India is too big a country to be represented by them...but then average Pakistani can't see Indian beyond that....For us Hafiz Saeed only matters because his organization plans and carry attacks across the border...otherwise we don't give a fukc about what he has to say about India...similarly you should not give a fukc about RSS/Shiv Sena or any other rightist group in India...no??

Bold Part is laughable because kalbhaushan yadav is a proof for you however kasab is not?? so you see this talk about i have proof and you don't is nothing bull crap...because the same kind of proof has been debunked and thrown down the gutter when presented by Indian side.

Yeah unlike u we haven't executed him immediately like u did with kasab without wasting anytime so that all the loose ends will be tied in time before things get serious also number of ur govt people including police officers had already said that mumbai attacks were inside job so to get a chance to pass new and strict anti-terror laws.

Now i will once again say....the issue i was discussing was to equate terrorist with armed forces...BLA is terror outfit for you...LET is for me...but in the end both are terror organizations...RSS, shiv sena etc are hardliners not terrorists...Anyways India is too big a country to be represented by them...but then average Pakistani can't see Indian beyond that....For us Hafiz Saeed only matters because his organization plans and carry attacks across the border...otherwise we don't give a fukc about what he has to say about India...similarly you should not give a fukc about RSS/Shiv Sena or any other rightist group in India...no??

RSS, shiv sena has all the say in india now that a rss affiliated person is ur PM. These people affect ur foriegn policy against us which involves unprovoked LOC fires, hate speeches against Pakistan so get more votes, the threats your MP's belonging to bjp gives us, diplomatic war etc. There is not a single concrete evidence u have given to us or UN involving hafiz saeed also he is proven innocent in our courts (Just like modi is cleared from ur courts for lack of evidence or whatever relating gjurat genocide).

Yeah unlike u we haven't executed him immediately like u did with kasab without wasting anytime so that all the loose ends will be tied in time before things get serious also number of ur govt people including police officers had already said that mumbai attacks were inside job so to get a chance to pass new and strict anti-terror laws.
He was arrested in 2008 and executed after a fair court trial in 2012...this after has was caught live on cameras shooting innocent people and scores and scores of witness...if this sounds quick to you then i am sorry i will be forced to ask how old are you??

Look I don't mind you debating as this is what is this forum is about however better ask for information than making such sweeping statements...The fact is and remains that the same type of proofs have been trashed by Pakistani side since decades...don't change the goalpost just because you are on other side...shall we?? b/w i am not even bringing the comical proofs vs not enough proofs theatrics that played in Pakistan few days back on Yadav...

RSS, shiv sena has all the say in india now that a rss affiliated person is ur PM. These people affect ur foriegn policy against us which involves unprovoked LOC fires, hate speeches against Pakistan so get more votes, the threats your MP's belonging to bjp gives us, diplomatic war etc. There is not a single concrete evidence u have given to us or UN involving hafiz saeed also he is proven innocent in our courts (Just like modi is cleared from ur courts for lack of evidence or whatever relating gjurat genocide).
Once again either you are ignoring the point or not getting it...so let me believe later and try again...We don't give a fukc about what Hafiz says about India...We have problems with his active support via terror groups like LET...so don't be rattled by any hate speeches this side as well unless and until terrorist supported or backed by RSS from India are blowing themselves in Pakistan......now regarding RSS man being our PM and blah blah...he became our PM in 2014...such accusations from Pakistan are way older then that..no??...Also this is democracy and he won a legitimate election...Ask Hafiz to do the same or stop comparing the two as this is plain nonsense....RSS is just a right wing group...you have many in your backyard too...Lear to differentiate b/w Hardliners and Terrorists...

Anyways with due respect please consider this as my last reply here...feel free to reply back though....

please post the source! eager to have a read, supplementary (Correct me of i am wrong) isn't it a sin in Islam to commit suicide?
source is your own newspaper times of india.
597 military personnel have committed suicide in last 5 years, government says
Rajat Pandit | TNN | Jul 22, 2014, 07.08 PM IST

Back
Top Bottom