What's new

Nagrota attack is new Pakistan Army chief's message to India: Ex-home secy R K Singh

how about the abrupt failure where these pigs manage to get in and kill jawans?? how many times are we going to let go these failures? we cant control what PA or GOP will do...we can only control things at our end...I guess time has come that Army should feel the heat as to why they are not able to shoot these pigs outside the boundary walls...no??
May be some day the common Indian people will start questioning their army like you because to us it looks like your army blames Pakistan to gain sympathy so that less questions are asked about its own failure.

Ok...so the new Chief gets announced on Saturday night, and within 2 days (keeping in mind the joyous celebrations in his household and the felicitations being received during those 2 days) he chalks out a master plan and orders some militants to attack a Corps Headquarters?

Neat, I must say...well done Chief!

Yes, good point.

May be some day the common Indian people will start questioning their army like you because to us it looks like your army blames Pakistan to gain sympathy so that less questions are asked about its own failure.
Though i expect the same from your side....so do you think people in Pakistan question their army enough? Anyways we are a bunch of emotional fools...

Ok...so the new Chief gets announced on Saturday night, and within 2 days (keeping in mind the joyous celebrations in his household and the felicitations being received during those 2 days) he chalks out a master plan and orders some militants to attack a Corps Headquarters?

Neat, I must say...well done Chief!
It is not the Army Chief who plans such attacks...it is naive of you to think like that...there is a concept of posturing and making your intentions clear....sending out signals to the opposite side.....so if this attack has anything to do with Pakistan then yes there is noway it can be carried out without blessings of officials in charge...and if we keep going up the chain then we will eventually reach the Army chief....so what's the message - Don't Expect any backing down!!

Mental M@sturb@tion and Brain Farts are two words i think of after reading OP ...

Though i expect the same from your side....so do you think people in Pakistan question their army enough? Anyways we are a bunch of emotional !

More so than Indians, Pakistanis have questioned their army on numerous occasions, highly criticized them for various reasons. You might remember a certain politician only two months ago lambasted the ISI and the army for not securing the country's defenses and blaming everything on the Indian RAW.

More so than Indians, Pakistanis have questioned their army on numerous occasions, highly criticized them for various reasons. You might remember a certain politician only two months ago lambasted the ISI and the army for not securing the country's defenses and blaming everything on the Indian RAW.
Well this is the bias that we carry all the time....do you know how many times IA has come under scrutiny for AFSPA in various parts of country...however the government of the day and general public back up their respective side like anything....enough said!!

Well this is the bias that we carry all the time....do you know how many times IA has come under scrutiny for AFSPA in various parts of country...however the government of the day and general public back up their respective side like anything....enough said!!
I'm sure you hold your army accountable on other national security issues but all I'm saying is that when it comes to Pakistan you guys overwhelmingly settle on this one tune that they came from across the border and attacked and killed us.

Is anyone concerened about these serious security lapses? even if the attackers came they should have been quelled and thwarted. And I say about our forces all the time. How do you explain three sumbitches scaling walls to a well known Police Academy and executing over 60 personnel. These are massive security failures.

04:05 PM | 29 Nov

Nagrota attack is new Pakistan Army chief's message to India: Ex-home secy R K Singh
By PTI | Updated: Nov 29, 2016, 04.48 PM IST
Post a Comment
READ MORE ON » R K Singh | qamar javed bajwa | Pakistan army | Nagrota | Indian Army | BJP
rksinh_bssl.jpg

We need to take note of the fact that this is the (Pakistan) new Army chief sending a message. His policy will be same as followed by the predecessor...We (also) need to send across a message to him, former home Secretary R K Singh said.
NEW DELHI: The terror attack at Nagrota in Jammu and Kashmir today is a "message" sent by Pakistan's newly appointed army chief General Qamar Javed Bajwa to India, former Home Secretary R K Singh said.

"We need to take note of the fact that this is the (Pakistan) new Army chief sending a message. His policy will be same as followed by the predecessor...We (also) need to send across a message to him," he said.

"India will hit back harder every time it is targeted," he said.

The BJP MP's remarks came after militants in police uniform attacked an Army artillery unit in Nagrota, killing three Army personnel, including an officer, and leaving several others injured.

Singh said Pakistan continued to "bleed" India through such terrorist attacks, adding that the recently conducted Azad Kashmir surgical strike by the Indian Army was not a "one-off" event.

"It was a statement of policy...Our policy is that we will hit you back every time you hit us. We will hit you back harder. So, I think a couple of more time we hit them back, it will certainly settle in their mind," he said.

The BJP leader added that India needed to "follow up on its policy of imposing cost" and that the "Army should revisit the security procedure in general, particularly in Jammu and Kashmir."

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...-home-secy-r-k-singh/articleshow/55685701.cms
I swear I was thinking that india is going to connect this attack with the appointment of new Chief Of Army Staff.
And there they go proving me right about them being paranoid. These shitheads are so paranoid that even paranoia is thinking about changing it´s name and definition.

Last edited:
I'm sure you hold your army accountable on other national security issues but all I'm saying is that when it comes to Pakistan you guys overwhelmingly settle on this one tune that they came from across the border and attacked and killed us.
Is anyone concerened about these serious security lapses? even if the attackers came they should have been quelled and thwarted. And I say about our forces all the time. How do you explain three sumbitches scaling walls to a well known Police Academy and executing over 60 personnel. These are massive security failures.

Mumbai was a prime example of absolute Pakistan role...do you know how much govt had to face the public anger..they could not hide behind Pakistan name then...no?? Look there is a difference in India and Pakistan terror attacks...while Pakistan also blames India for her terror attacks however that support is alleged more on logistics terms..then their active role in creating this good/bad taliban also didn't help their cause...so it is Pakistani's killing Pakistani's with alleged support from India....on our side it is Jihadi's coming from Pakistan killing Indians...so a hell lot of different perception...and that's why less emphasis on intelligence/security lapses...however i am sure patience is running this now...and Army will also face the heat should this not stop...

Why is this news? It is not like the new guy got printed by a 3D printer, he is very much a product of the same duplicitous Pakistani military establishment. And it is not as if Pak military has not admitted to using the terrorist wing under the mujahiddeen banner.

India simply has to keep responding in kind. Pakistan has nothing to lose and wants to provoke a war but doesn't have the stomach to openly declare one, so they will keep doing this terrorist attacks. And India has too much developmentally so they cannot start a war either

And so this will continue for a while until Pakistanis realize how their establishment has been screwing them while distracting them with this sort of thing.

well india should get used to it, there is going to be a lot more of this chitrol for a very long time.

I highly doubt this had anything to do with General Qamar Bajwa

Back
Top Bottom