What's new

Nagrota attack is new Pakistan Army chief's message to India: Ex-home secy R K Singh

This was a major lapse by our forces. No two ways about it. This round goes to you.

Why to me? They were Kashmiri militants who were already in iOK.

But yes you're right it certainly was an incredible major lapse by your forces. Had it been Pak military and not mujahideen I'm pretty sure the destruction could have been worse. Dont credit us for things we are not responsible for.

However your forces did fire on a bus and killed many civilians, attacked an ambulance dispatched to save the critically woundred. That we can give you credit for. That happened @ Neelum Valley...23rd November

Why to me? They were Kashmiri militants who were already in iOK.

But yes you're right it certainly was an incredible major lapse by your forces. Had it been Pak military and not mujahideen I'm pretty sure the destruction could have been worse. Dont credit us for things we are not responsible for.

Sure.

Escalating war hysteria: Indian media blames Pakistan for Nargota attack

Attackers of the Nagrota Base Attack left behind posters claiming their attack was “another episode to seek revenge for Afzal Guru”, Indian media reported.

Even though the investigation of Nargota Base Attack is still in process, Indian media has been quick to point fingers at Pakistan, regardless of the fact that Investigation agencies have not confirmed these reports.

On Tuesday attackers targeted an Indian army base near the Pakistan border, killing seven soldiers including two officers, police said.

According to details, the Indian Army Corps headquarter at Nagrota was attacked by grenades thrown by the attackers. Indian media claimed that the attackers were killed during an operation after the attack.

Indian media also claimed that 16 hostages were also rescued by the security forces.

Immediately after the attack, the administration ordered schools to be closed in the area. The Indian Army had sealed the area after receiving information of the presence of suicide bombers.

India and Pakistan have exchanged fire across the Line of Control over the past couple of months, ever since tensions escalated between the two nuclear-armed nations after the Uri attack, in which 19 Indian soldiers were killed.

Though i expect the same from your side....so do you think people in Pakistan question their army enough? Anyways we are a bunch of emotional fools...

Actually They Do And I Can Post A Ton of Details On This

Indians need to train and boost the moral of their army to tackle such attacks rather than always blame others......
just training won't help. gorilla tactics are not easy to face. even USA was not able to face it in vietnam,SOVIETS in afghanistan,pkaistan learnt it after 10 years of instability. now we can do it with anyone.

55km away is near the border. tommorow they will blame pakistan for attcks on nepal border too just like "it happened near pakistani border"

Actually They Do And I Can Post A Ton of Details On This
I am sure you can....however i was talking about public in general....but with due respect the kind of scrutiny IA goes through due to tighter civilian control is not comparable with what PA counterparts have to face...

how about the abrupt failure where these pigs manage to get in and kill jawans??

what about when ur jawan pigs kill 300 people & injure 1000's over last four months while using pellet guns. People of iok will not invite indian army for cup of tea but will fight against them

India will hit back harder every time it is targeted

Not harder but cowardly when targets are civilians which are killed in Mosques, shrines, markets, schools etc by using terrorist proxy groups like ttp

I am sure you can....however i was talking about public in general....but with due respect the kind of scrutiny IA goes through due to tighter civilian control is not comparable with what PA counterparts have to face...
And you know this how exactly?

what about when ur jawan pigs kill 300 people & injure 1000's over last four months while using pellet guns. People of iok will not invite indian army for cup of tea but will fight against them
Mind your language...you are abusing my country army...i am not an idiot like you to reciprocate in kind...so stay away from my posts if this is the intellect level you possess..

And you know this how exactly?
Are you saying that PA scrutiny by your civilian govt is comparable to IA?? seriously!!...a country who was born a day prior to our independence and enjoyed their first full term civilian govt just few years back should not be making such claims...so this is my reason to make that claim...please tell me what am i missing big time here....

Are you saying that PA scrutiny by your civilian govt is comparable to IA?? seriously!!...a country who was born a day prior to our independence and enjoyed their first full term civilian govt just few years back should not be making such claims...so this is my reason to make that claim...please tell me what am i missing big time here....

So thats just your opinion than. Not that it surprises me however it would had been better if you express it as such and not make it look like a fact.

So thats just your opinion than. Not that it surprises me however it would had been better if you express it as such and not make it look like a fact.
bro...with due respect 90% of what we talk about here is based on opinions....the point is what is the basis of that opinion...is there something concrete behind it...i gave you my reasoning based on what i said...having said that if it sounds like i was not sharing my opinion then sure...i will be more careful next time..thanks...

bro...with due respect 90% of what we talk about here is based on opinions....the point is what is the basis of that opinion...is there something concrete behind it...i gave you my reasoning based on what i said...having said that if it sounds like i was not sharing my opinion then sure...i will be more careful next time..thanks...
You do realise that this is the 5th army chief chosen by Nawaz Sharif alone. He was 9th on the seniority list. Like in any professional army, PA too has the same amount of checks and balances. Yes Pakistan has history of marshal law but even those army chiefs were chosen by than the PM. Musharraf was chosen by Nawaz bypassing Gen Ali Quli Khan. Gen Zia was handpicked by Bhutto himself. Point i am trying to make is that its not that civilian authorities had no control over military or they were not the ones hand picking COAS. The circumstances led to military intervention not the lack of scrutiny.

You do realise that this is the 5th army chief chosen by Nawaz Sharif alone. He was 9th on the seniority list. Like in any professional army, PA too has the same amount of checks and balances. Yes Pakistan has history of marshal law but even those army chiefs were chosen by than the PM. Musharraf was chosen by Nawaz bypassing Gen Ali Quli Khan. Gen Zia was handpicked by Bhutto himself. Point i am trying to make is that its not that civilian authorities had no control over military or they were not the ones hand picking COAS. The circumstances led to military intervention not the lack of scrutiny.
You got me wrong then...check my original post please...i said in comparison with IA...i am not or never saying there is no control...though the number of Martial laws do suggests that whatever control we are talking about here is more on Administrative level(in terms of protocol)....b/w this is my opinion :)

Something like this has been also happening as well that none reported.... IA is actually getting back what they started long ago after occupation, by killing the owners of the land...

Not to rejoice the loss of the soldiers but this what has been occurred inside IoK due to the failed policies of GoI... by the freedom fighters that has no links with Pakistan at all otherwise, linking such with Pakistan actually creates doubts and questions about competency of such large number of IA in IoK that cannot stop it.

You got me wrong then...check my original post please...i said in comparison with IA...i am not or never saying there is no control...though the number of Martial laws do suggests that whatever control we are talking about here is more on Administrative level(in terms of protocol)....b/w this is my opinion :)
I read your post just fine and my reply was that it is in no way less than what happens anywhere else in the world. In fact more so since couple of years ago when terrorism was high in Pakistan, a lot of debate was going on Pakistani nuclear weapons program by the US. So rest assured if its not more definitely not less either than IA. But hey you are entitled to your opinion so let us agree to disagree.

Back
Top Bottom