What's new

Nagrota attack is new Pakistan Army chief's message to India: Ex-home secy R K Singh

I read your post just fine and my reply was that it is in no way less than what happens anywhere else in the world. In fact more so since couple of years ago when terrorism was high in Pakistan, a lot of debate was going on Pakistani nuclear weapons program by the US. So rest assured if its not more definitely not less either than IA. But hey you are entitled to your opinion so let us agree to disagree.
well if this is what you think then sure...let's agree to disagree...

Ab to Pakistani to 4 tukrooon me ker ke chorey ga

But the demonetization of bigger currency notes was suppose to drain the bad guys....unless there is something called leveling the body count of LOC.......Hush...what am I even saying.....Nonetheless its good that people still live in denial.

how about the abrupt failure where these pigs manage to get in and kill jawans?? how many times are we going to let go these failures? we cant control what PA or GOP will do...we can only control things at our end...I guess time has come that Army should feel the heat as to why they are not able to shoot these pigs outside the boundary walls...no??
Pigs got killd living inside whole india is fukin basterd swins including your fukin cow pisd drinker modi mother fucker basterd you all indians are pigs

As you say, bro, next time we will advertise it on the new york post before we attempt an anther one. Hows that? Dumbass Indians!
you can easily judge your army based on principles. for instance past 6 years you had 500+ suicides and Pakistan had 0% suicide. doesn't that give you the idea of how strong is your army morally. secondly you do not need to advertise your army's actions people know them when they see them. for instance Operation Zarb-e-Azb was not promoted through times, new york times, the guardian, or any other source yet when people saw results they appreciated. India's surgical strike was let down the second day through a japanese newspaper which said that India is not capable of carrying out any surgical strikes.

you can easily judge your army based on principles. for instance past 6 years you had 500+ suicides and Pakistan had 0% suicide. doesn't that give you the idea of how strong is your army morally. secondly you do not need to advertise your army's actions people know them when they see them. for instance Operation Zarb-e-Azb was not promoted through times, new york times, the guardian, or any other source yet when people saw results they appreciated. India's surgical strike was let down the second day through a japanese newspaper which said that India is not capable of carrying out any surgical strikes.

please post the source! eager to have a read, supplementary (Correct me of i am wrong) isn't it a sin in Islam to commit suicide?

Not harder but cowardly when targets are civilians which are killed in Mosques, shrines, markets, schools etc by using terrorist proxy groups like ttp

I didn't say that, how did somebody use my username?

please post the source! eager to have a read, supplementary (Correct me of i am wrong) isn't it a sin in Islam to commit suicide?

sorry since i am new to forum i can't still post links. but will share as soon as i can.

Extermism always bad WE have experience of that and we fighting that monster the neighbor chose head of state a hard core extremist all Modi tolla bunch of religious fundoos and these type of attacks just beginning of long time un rest in India.

Mind your language...you are abusing my country army...i am not an idiot like you to reciprocate in kind...so stay away from my posts if this is the intellect level you possess..

Why are u insulting the kashmiri freedom fighters didn't u used pigs for them if u want respect give respect

Why are u insulting the kashmiri freedom fighters didn't u used pigs for them if u want respect give respect
So for you Mukti Bahini or BLA are freedom fighter group?? If not then learn the difference b/w a soldier and terrorist.....i can understand for people like you Hafiz Saeed might be a god send person but for sane world he and his likes are terrorists...

So for you Mukti Bahini or BLA are freedom fighter group?? If not then learn the difference b/w a soldier and terrorist.....i can understand for people like you Hafiz Saeed might be a god send person but for sane world he and his likes are terrorists...
Same can be said about Modi khoti.

Indians better ask incompetence of there own forces snd messing up of Kashmir issue instead of listening to such lame excuses from their government..

Mukti bani was raised by USSR help by india that was state sponsored terrorism they killed bangalis and put blame on Pakistan army. India smuggled tons of propaganda literature in schools & weapons (as told by ex KGB agent Yuri Bezmenov) to distance east Pakistan civilians from Pakistan itself (As also told by a bangali Sarmila Bose). BLA is doing the same thing under RAW & India's umbrella and we have a proof too (Kalbaushan yadav). Where as in IOK where is the proof the Pak Govt or military is involved. The fence across IOK LOC is custom built by india is 24/7 heavily guarded & surveillanced by ur BSF and cant be crossed without tripping alarms. As for the alleged terrorists that come to IOK as u indian say are part of blacklist groups in Pakistan. U Modi indians are very eager to compare balochistan with kashmir u forget to observe in balochistan 100,000+ people dont come on the streets to demand freedom and as a result state doesn't have to use pellet guns like savages (Even amnesty international has closed all their office in kashmir region in protest to recent uprising). People are not barred from friday prayers or consumption of meat or to observe Month of Moharram. Pakistan has repeated welcomed UN fact finding mission in Azad Kashmir & Balochistan should india do the same in IOK but u indians dont want to consider that. So despite the bubble of fantasy u have made it wont alter the reality as per ur thinking. As for Hafiz saeed not his biggest fan but u indians can't tell us to hate him when u kissed the feet of terrorist like bal thakaray or like subramanian swamy or even when u have voted the butcher of gujrat as ur PM. Irony & hypocrisy is not appreciated anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom