What's new

Nadra refutes Indian claim, says suspect arrested not Pakistani

wah-wah-kerditi.jpg
Atleast we didn't send people to kill others...

:rofl: son thats yr tradition of making fancy films of extraction of dawood ibrahim sometimes or of Hafiz Saeed etc etc. Or crying abt Mumbai drama etc etc. So that film which u have even named will be making u an instant millionaire in yr country.

Common yr a banya act like one its tons of cash involved!
But if you make this you will win oscar in "documentary" category, for sure... will be first pakistani oscar winner...

At least your a brainwashed fanboy.
LOL... atleast i am not a terrorist...

Feeble attempt by Pakistani authorities...while it's a well known fact that not everyone is registered by NADRA!

But if you make this you will win oscar in "documentary" category, for sure... will be first pakistani oscar winner...

Nope your not a terrorist but the So Called "Desh is an atank wadi in whole" :) Ahmm

lol we aint crazy maniacs like yr kind. But u will win oscar if u make it in yr country and sell it through yr audience to wold.

@Tal_asad_al_mulk Thank You For Understanding :-)

Last edited:
Nope your not a terrorist but the So Called "Desh is an atank wadi in whole" :) Ahmm
You haven't seemed to notice my flag, I am not a pakistani.. on other hand, you are.

lol we aint crazy maniacs like yr kind. But u will win oscar if u make it in yr country and sell it through yr audience to wold.
No crazy maniac will accept that he is a crazy maniac.. just like you not accepting your terrorist as yours.. all the best for the oscars..

In footage the arrested himself claims I am from Pakistan
Let our police investigate you and you will admit that you are Mullah umer.
As far as NDRA is concerned it issues computerised identity card for citizen which cost 100 PKR which many cannot afford...
Who tell you these idiotic stories. Do tell us know.

Last edited:
Why? What is so nice in this? That pakistan is in denial mode? or that one father is anguishing about his son? or that one family is fearing for their lives by ISI and LeT (in case they are 2 different entities)?
Surprisingly hindustan times break this news which no pakistan media person knows.

Keep such stupid table stories for your stupid audiences of sass bahu serial lovers.

You haven't seemed to notice my flag, I am not a pakistani.. on other hand, you are.

No crazy maniac will accept that he is a crazy maniac.. just like you not accepting your terrorist as yours.. all the best for the oscars..
sure son:lol:

stop sending terrorist to Kashmir to kill innocent Kashmiris.
Stop crying and ask your men in uniform to do so. Any way kashmiris will keep crossing the loc and keep killing your soldiers.

Back
Top Bottom