What's new

Nadra refutes Indian claim, says suspect arrested not Pakistani

dont worry about RAW worry about whats going to happen next and how pakistanies will fight owr proofs which we will provide to ICJ , UNO , USA and all relevent parties to impose iran like sanctions on your nation :D
Keep on dreaming.
Sanctions , haha, My goodness, your mental state us terrible dude.

So After Pegeons, Camal, Cow finally India found a Mentally ill Pakistani ISI Agent..

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Indian Intelligence is genius.. Definitely.. :super::sleep:

Let our police investigate you and you will admit that you are Mullah umer.

Who tell you these idiotic stories. Do tell us know.
You are most welcome to read wiki about it and link used as reference...

You haven't seemed to notice my flag, I am not a pakistani.. on other hand, you are.
Yeah Im a Pakistani and Damn Proud of it but on the other hand your from Suppa Duppaf Atanka wadia Desha Bhartia...With a terrorist leading your country.You should be proud.

Yeah because even after reading about It you would ignore it...
Ofc any one with a sense knows its by a Indian would have :-) :) :sarcastic:

Keep on dreaming.
Sanctions , haha, My goodness, your mental state us terrible dude.
no issues keep dreaming and making fun of indians till your in a position to do so :haha: dosent realli matters but what we are working on will make you ..... khair janne do :devil: :D

NADRA statement cannot be substantiated as they do not have information of all Pakistani citizens.. Or could be possible while training them their details were deleted from all database as they will not be accepted again, even if they want...

NADRA statement cannot be substantiated as they do not have information of all Pakistani citizens.. Or could be possible while training them their details were deleted from all database as they will not be accepted again, even if they want...

Yeah and the President signed the executive order to do that and the COAS and DG ISI briefed him.

Aaj kal India main cylinder ka patakha bhi Pakistan hi karata hai.

Getting an ID is not so difficult, getting it deleted from the database is another story...but of course you don't know jack about the matter, since you aren't anywhere near a million miles of NADRA.

And I'm sure you are sitting near a nadra computer to say that every single human being in Pakistan is accounted for by the nadra and if they are not they are not Pakistani at all?

Back
Top Bottom