What's new

Nadeem F Paracha insults Allama Iqbal.

Well, at least I don't think his mother should be ashamed of birthing him.
No not his mother only but generations before her too are ashamed of this idiot being born in their family a curse on society

View attachment 21710

This anarchist pigface has crossed all limits of civil arguments. I know how much this heroine addict loves being hated, as he is one of those people who get a kick out of being hated. I just wish that you get run over by a truck you nuthead. This country can do without a self hating, anarchist jerk like you.​
People say that Allama Iqbal was Shia and Quaid-e-Azam was Agha Khani. So is this the reason people don't like them??? I think its bad to say your good leaders like that...

Why cannot poet Iqbal be insulted? Is he above any criticism? Is it blasphemy to criticize him?

OT: I feel sorry for him if he feels this way about Iqbal.

His loss, not ours.

Not really. No one should be ashamed. Everyone has their opinions.
No not his mother only but generations before her too are ashamed of this idiot being born in their family a curse on society

Its not. Thats why in my follow up post, I talked about Erdogan undoing some ultra secularist policies - dress code being one of them. There is nothing in my comments to suggest everything that Attaturk did was right, he took it too far at times. He was just a man. No one's perfect. Not Attaturk, nor Iqbal, nor NFP.
ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1395401855.659043.jpg
ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1395401872.111515.jpg

What would you call these tweets???

Why cannot poet Iqbal be insulted? Is he above any criticism? Is it blasphemy to criticize him?

Because he is among the forefathers of the Pakistani nation.

Do you want the dearest Malaysian personality to the Malay nation to be insulted?

Would indian like if I insult gandhi?

View attachment 21710

This anarchist pigface has crossed all limits of civil arguments. I know how much this heroine addict loves being hated, as he is one of those people who get a kick out of being hated. I just wish that you get run over by a truck you nuthead. This country can do without a self hating, anarchist jerk like you.​

you needs at least 150 million trucks to get rid of Pakistan haters, those who hate with a purpose and those who do hateful things out of stupidity.

he is just another Rushdi wanna be...give him little more time he will get there, he is just starting

Nadeem Paracha hates the beard, I suppose. But the beard is the Sunnah, and every Prophet and Messenger had a fistful beard. I am not a Mufti, but in the Islamic faith, there is an institution called the Fatwa Institution, where rulings are given based on Hanafi School of Law in Pakistan.

Anyone, who publicly insults the beard, is declared a great transgressor. If he keeps on insulting the beard again and again, once told about it being an authenticated Sunnah, then you know where it is going.

People say that Allama Iqbal was Shia and Quaid-e-Azam was Agha Khani. So is this the reason people don't like them??? I think its bad to say your good leaders like that...

Allamah Iqbal was a Sunni, and a Sufi. One of his teachers was Shaykh Sayyid Jama'at Ali Shah Naqshbandi of Sialkot, Pakistan.

Look, there is nothing wrong in being a Shia. Are Shias not Muslims? Of course they are. They are our people. They are a part of the fabric of Pakistan. And they are found in all walks of life within Pakistan.

You are talking about some sectarians in Pakistan, who don't like Shiites based on religious views. But, I say to those sectarians, if you don't like being Pakistani, why don't you migrate to Saudi Arabia, the place you get your ideology from.

Last edited:
But the beard is the Sunnah, and every Prophet and Messenger had a fistful beard.

Even Abu Jahl and Abu Lahab had beards !! But their beards would not save them from burning in hell along with the bearded kharijis from all times and places . There is a difference b/w Arab social norms and Islam

Even Abu Jahl and Abu Lahab had beards !! But their beards would not save them from burning in hell along with bearded kharijis from all times and places . There is a difference b/w Arab social norms and Islam

Please don't spin and use straw man.

Nadeem Paracha is insulting the beard. He KNOWS, the beard is a Sunnah. It has NOTHING to do with Arab social norms.

Nadeem WHO ?

I told my mom about this guy, and she said the same thing "Nadeem who? "

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Please don't spin and use straw man.
Nadeem Paracha is insulting the beard. He KNOWS, the beard is a Sunnah. It has NOTHING to do with Arab social norms.

He is only insulting Khariji Mullahs . And the hadith (which you guys love so much) itself says that these "bearded Mullahs" are the dogs of hell and kill them where ever you find them !!! and beard has EVERYTHING to do with Arab social norms

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom