What's new

Nadeem F Paracha insults Allama Iqbal.

Please don't spin and use straw man.

Nadeem Paracha is insulting the beard. He KNOWS, the beard is a Sunnah. It has NOTHING to do with Arab social norms.
There are no orders in Quran to have (and how long) or not to have beard, so it is one's choice, pure and simple. Beard has EVERYTHING to do with Arab (and other old cultures) culture. Prophet (PBUH) had beard, so did Abu Jahal, other Mushriks, Abdullah bin Obai (greatest hypocrite), Yazid (laeen), Marwan (laeen), Hajjaj Bin Yusuf (laeen).

Paracha is a psychopath, someone who is always under influence, so he hates the beard means nothing.

He is only insulting Khariji Mullahs . And the hadith (which you guys love so much) itself says that these "bearded Mullahs" are the dogs of hell and kill them where ever you find them !!! and beard has EVERYTHING to do with Arab social norms

Beard has NOTHING to do with Arab social norms (in being exclusive to Arab Culture). The ancient Persians had the beard as a part of their culture, to achieve manhood. Eevery Prophet and Messenger had a beard.

He is attacking the tableeghi. In our country Pakistan, a good proportion of Muslims are tableeghi.

Why is he using the tableeghi example to insult the beard???

Do Shia Muslims not keep beards? Do Sunni Muslims not keep beards? Do Tableeghis not keep beards?

Pakistani Muslims, who want to follow the Sunnah, keep a beard.

There are no orders in Quran to have (and how long) or not to have beard, so it is one's choice, pure and simple. Beard has EVERYTHING to do with Arab (and other old cultures) culture. Prophet (PBUH) had beard, so did Abu Jahal, other Mushriks, Abdullah bin Obai (greatest hypocrite), Yazid (laeen), Marwan (laeen), Hajjaj Bin Yusuf (laeen).

Paracha is a psychopath, someone who is always under influence, so he hates the beard means nothing.

The beard is an Authenticated Sunnah in our faith. ALL Muslims, who know a bit about their faith, KNOW THIS.

All Prophets of God, May He shower millions of salutations on all of them, HAD beards.

Last edited:
The beard is an Authenticated Sunnah in our faith. ALL Muslims, who know a bit about their faith, KNOW THIS.

We know our faith very well . We don`t need to learn it from Mullahs or their followers . So you can keep your "authentic" religion to yourself

We know our faith very well . We don`t need to learn it from Mullahs or their followers . So you can keep your "authentic" religion to yourself

I can give you references from hundreds of the scholars of Islam, over 1350 years, who have authenticated the beard as an integral part of the blessed Sunnah.

And so can a Shia Muslim, or a Tableeghi Muslim.

All Prophets of God, May He shower millions of salutations on all of them, HAD beards.
In Quran, there is not a word about having (or not) a beard, hence is not compulsory. It should not be very difficult to understand I guess. Prophets used to have beard because they came in ancient times; Beard was considered as manly thing, so did many other things (horse riding, hand-to-hand combat etc), which are no longer relevant. Besides, shaving beard was not very practical thing back then, both due to the cultural norms and unavailability to sharp razors.

Back to the topic.

Nadeem Paracha hates the beard, I suppose. But the beard is the Sunnah, and every Prophet and Messenger had a fistful beard. I am not a Mufti, but in the Islamic faith, there is an institution called the Fatwa Institution, where rulings are given based on Hanafi School of Law in Pakistan.

Anyone, who publicly insults the beard, is declared a great transgressor. If he keeps on insulting the beard again and again, once told about it being an authenticated Sunnah, then you know where it is going.
He does it to get the attention of so called liberals and human right activists that they may liable him as a moderate and progressive Muslim.
Once a case is register against him on blasphemy you may see western media making him a hero .

I wonder how much disgrace and disrespect we offer to mullah or a molvi but we go to them for 'Nikaah' we go to them for "janazah" even to learn how to read the HOLY QURAN I guess you must be performing all these things by yourself.

Were razors available in 7th century in Saudi?
ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1395408801.964477.jpg

Yes there were my friend.

I wonder how much disgrace and disrespect we offer to mullah or a molvi but we go to them for 'Nikaah' we go to them for "janazah" even to learn how to read the HOLY QURAN I guess you must be performing all these things by yourself.
In fact, any Muslim can do this. There is no bar in Shariah that common Muslims cant perform these rituals. It is our mistake that we bother 'professional' mullah for these things.

@S.Bukhari: Please stop bringing hadith here. Hadith are not trustworthy. Show us something from Quran.

In fact, any Muslim can do this. There is no bar in Shariah that common Muslims cant perform these rituals. It is our mistake that we bother 'professional' mullah for these things.
So where shall we go and learn ???

So where shall we go and learn ???
Allah's book, the Quran is not enough for you? If you can learn English, you can also learn Arabic. Learn Arabic, and read Quran, and other books. Whats the difficulty here?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom