What's new

Nadeem F Paracha insults Allama Iqbal.

This thread is superseding India-pak cricket one..
So much power for religion in Pakistanis?

I am not interested but why don't you stop Zarwan, multani, and now this s.bokhari not to bring religion in just about every thread?

They can bring in all conservative / orthodox religious Mumbo Jumbo , but you are not allowed to answer !! .

Irrelevant information no where in QURAN it's mention how to pray and what to pray .

You surely have comprehension issues . You are free to follow any Mullah you want . No one is stopping you . But don`t come here telling others what is right and what is wrong !!!

They can bring in all conservative / orthodox religious Mumbo Jumbo , but you are not allowed to answer !! .

You surely have comprehension issues . You are free to follow any Mullah you want . No one is stopping you . But don`t come here telling others what is right and what is wrong !!!
You asked for it my friend. I think we should stick with Nfp.

View attachment 21710

This anarchist pigface has crossed all limits of civil arguments. I know how much this heroine addict loves being hated, as he is one of those people who get a kick out of being hated. I just wish that you get run over by a truck you nuthead. This country can do without a self hating, anarchist jerk like you.​
i always hated this piece of shit. this just puts the final nail in the coffin. if this motherfucker was on the side of road dying of thirst i wouldn't help his ***. thats how much i hate him now

You asked for it my friend. I think we should stick with Nfp.

And when did I "ask for it" ?? You guys brought in beard and Islam . And I can easily answer all your Mullah crap , but unlike you guys , we have restrictions . Anyways let`s get back to NFP

I am not interested, but why don't you stop Zarwan, multani, and now this s.bokhari from bringing religion in just about every thread?

I don't bring religion in every thread. I want to stick to the topic. syedali, you were discussing religion with someone else. Remember Hazrat Abu Hurayra radiallahu anhu. You were trying to lure me into a religious debate on him. But, I was talking about mistakes you made in your arguments.

And when did I "ask for it" ?? You guys brought in beard and Islam . And I can easily answer all your Mullah crap , but unlike you guys , we have restrictions . Anyways let`s get back to NFP

NFP touches on religious matters. So, the religious topic discussed in this thread is connected to NFP, not as a separate topic. NFP is attacking tableeghis. He likes to make use of them as an example. There is a sinister reason behind NFP doing this.

The topic is still NFP.

i always hated this piece of shit. this just puts the final nail in the coffin. if this motherfucker was on the side of road dying of thirst i wouldn't help his ***. thats how much i hate him now
He is an asshole, no doubt, but we cant hold people's tongues. Instead of acting like an immature reactionary, we should counter him with arguments, if needed at all. Paracha has a limited readership any way, so move on. Though I must add, few of his articles are pretty fine such as this one (Alcohol in Pakistan: The prohibition and after - DAWN.COM). Now I am not a proponent of liquor consumption (see this is the beauty of Pakistan and a Pakistani forum, we have to defend ourselves for just about everything to avoid rabids running after us) but the article is well written.

Last edited:
He is an asshole, no doubt, but we cant hold people's tongues. Instead of acting like an immature reactionary, we should counter him with arguments, if needed at all. Paracha has a limited readership any way, so move on. Though I must add, few of his articles are pretty fine such as this one (Alcohol in Pakistan: The prohibition and after - DAWN.COM). Now I am not a proponent of liquor consumption (see this is the beauty of Pakistan and a Pakistani forum, we have to defend ourselves for just about everything to avoid rabids running after us) but the article is well written.

Readership that's what he wants to gain nothing more or less. :coffee:

It's the same everywhere. Not just Pakistani forums. And the article is NOT well written. Infact, in all honesty, he does not know how to write.

He is similar to Tarek Fatah

Last edited:
The topic is still NFP

Admin posted a thread for abusing NFP . No discussion was intended . Every one is just taking out his frustration . 12 pages already and not a single post by any NFP hater which was intended to challenge NFP`s understanding of Iqbal (academically) . All I see here is people abusing him and his family !!.

This is his right (as it is of every other writer, columnist, artist, politician), and we cant deny him from his right.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom