What's new

Nadeem F Paracha insults Allama Iqbal.

In fact, any Muslim can do this. There is no bar in Shariah that common Muslims cant perform these rituals. It is our mistake that we bother 'professional' mullah for these things.

@S.Bukhari: Please stop bringing hadith here. Hadith are not trustworthy. Show us something from Quran.
I couldn't find a single verse in Quran how to offer SALAT please show me in QURAN .
And the timings as well please.

Allah's book, the Quran is not enough for you? If you can learn English, you can also learn Arabic. Learn Arabic, and read Quran, and other books. Whats the difficulty here?
Please enlighten our knowledge and tell where in QURAN ALLAH said what to recite in SALAT and JANAZA ???

I couldn't find a single verse in Quran how to offer SALAT please show me in QURAN .
And the timings as well please.
I don't want to irritate Mods/Admins here by discussing off-topic things. We can start up a new thread to discuss these issues.

I don't want to irritate Mods/Admins here by discussing off-topic things. We can start up a new thread to discuss these issues.
Oh I see ok anytime sir make a separate thread and I hope you bring all the answers .

Please stop bringing hadith here. Hadith are not trustworthy. Show us something from Quran.

How without the Hadiths would you have known how old was Prophet besides many other things.
You want only Quran, but not sunnah a la Ibn Ishaq?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom