What's new

Nadeem F Paracha insults Allama Iqbal.

Gentlemen, you ALL need to calm the Falooda down. It is better to clarify statements before going on a torrent rage...and its better to not go on a rage regardless because then you just sound stupid if you are frothing at your mouth and all that comes out is "ssfetere"..

But there is one important teaching taught by all Auliya in their acts.. that unlike the disease from Najd.. or the one from our own soil.. We(Sufis) do not throw people out of Islam on disagreements. Do not declare them Kafir on the slightest whim.. let the judgement rest with the almighty.

We ? Since when have you been a 'Sufi' ? :lol:

You're a Disco Molvi ! :p:

Oh please. I deeply respect the fine Indian poet Iqbal. I am happy that B'desh and Pakistan have both chosen Indians to be their national poets.

Is that it...im waiting for more.

Mr Paracha said Allamah Iqbal was talking of a Utopia. Allamah Iqbal was a REALIST. He was a spiritualist, with real living teachers, from whom he gained knowledge, and then pondered, unlike Mr Paracha, who has not learned religion, and from your post Nadi, I don't believe you have either.

The Uthmani Caliphate was abolished due to external aggression and instigated internal aggression. You have given evidence of that aggression.

You, Nadi, do not seem to know about the other side of Turkey. I did not see it in your post above. You don't seem to have knowledge of Islamic Turkey. It seems you are not acquainted with contemporary Turkish Sunni Scholars and Sufi Masters. Probably, you are not aware of their education institutes, their seminaries, teachers, and students. I am not bragging, but letting you know that there is another side of Turkey, which it seems, you don't know about. So, I don't think you hold much ground in using Turkey as an example for Pakistan.

Mr Paracha has lied. But his lie is based on his gross [ and deliberate ] misunderstanding of Allamah Iqbal and other Muslims. He comes with pre-conceived notions that he has developed in cognition to Western/progressive thought. Stuck in his own bubble, that is the reason why he describes himself as an anarchist. Allama Iqbal was a realist, from the villages and towns of Punjab. A man of the land.

If I don't understand religion, you don't either. I am a learner, the more I read, talk to people, see with my eyes what is going on, it informs me of what is and what isn't. I learn. Since you seem to know everything about 'religion', you must have a masters in theology and must have become an Aalim certified by Al-Azhar Cairo. You must present your credentials, and I shall await them.

Whatever the reasons for the dismantling of the Caliphate, it was done. And thats the end of it. No Caliphate is ever coming back no matter how much you'd want to day dream about it.

I am very much aware of Turkey's 'other side', the Islamic character, Turkey's own versions of Jamat-e-Islami and 'Tableeeghi' folks, etc. BUT, they are IRRELEVANT when it comes to Turkey's success as a state. And this is more than evident in the current Erdogan regime - who, even though is a God fearing Muslim and has brought about minor changes to Turkish state's some unfairly ultra secularist policies - he will not, has not and cannot touch the core foundations of the Turkish state, which is secularism.

Mr Paracha has not lied, its you who has minimal understanding of Iqbal. Because while you criticize NFP for having 'pre-conceived notions developed in cognition to Western/progressive thought' (is this an admittance on your part that Islamic thought is backwards and not progressive?); you contradict yourself here because Allama Iqbal was a different person before he went to England in 1904 and very much different when he returned in 1908, being very much influenced by what he saw in the West. The difference is evident in his speeches, works and thoughts.

A stark example of this being, the Taranah-e-Hindi which he wrote in 1904 and which you may recall is one of India's unofficial national anthem to this day, 'sar e jahan se acha, Hindustan hamara'. Then, after he came back from his trip West, and being a changed man, he came up with Taranah-e-Milli in 1910 which was all about glorification of the Muslim ummah.

Here's a good read on Allama Iqbal,

Is Allama Iqbal relevant in today’s politics? by Ahmed Sultan in Tribune Pakistan on April 16, 2012

Iqbal was a complicated man, therefore, it is unrealistic to paint him in simple tones of being a 'realist' or this or that.

At least confirm its his real twitter account. There are lost of fake ones on internet being used by trolls. I have seen dozens of twitter and YouTube accounts of Obama, Chuck Norris, Qaid Azam and Oscar Wilde.

1467244_10152265765212418_1066346924_n.jpg

@NadeemfParacha - This is for you.

You bhattas need to stick to your Puja and Karwa Chauths.... and bad Nehari that tastes like regular oily salan.. you Khata peeta-fir.

Why do you keep calling me 'Bhatta' ? :mad:

Its Butt Sahib ! :angry:

Waisee bhii your Faith isn't Correct or so says Pir @EyanKhan ! :)

At least confirm its his real twitter account. There are lost of fake ones on internet being used by trolls. I have seen dozens of twitter and YouTube accounts of Obama, Chuck Norris, Qaid Azam and Oscar Wilde.
Oscar Wilde lives.. you just dont know it.

Kemal Pasha, did not dismantle "completely" all Islamic strongholds in Turkey. This is gross misinformation, or should i say a lie. Kemal Pasha, completely missed the east in fact, and was trying his best to dismantle the west, but unfortunately did not succeed there either.

Islam and its students are not that easy to dismantle. 600s of Caliphate, and 1200 of Islamic Studies are not that easy to dismantle.

You do realize that by 'Islamic strongholds' I mean, political activities of Islamists? Its quite disconcerting me that you didn't even understand this very basic sentence from me.

Last edited:
You do realize that by 'Islamic strongholds' I mean, political activities of Islamists? Attaturk had no interest in destroying the simple studying of Islam and the students who aspire to be religious leaders. I am talking about the political aspect of it. Its quite disconcerting me that you didn't even understand this very basic sentence from me.

Women wearing hijabs in universities is a political aspect of Islam? :what:

Why do you keep calling me 'Bhatta' ? :mad:

Its Butt Sahib ! :angry:

Waisee bhii your Faith isn't Correct or so says Pir @EyanKhan ! :)
You are a Bhatta.. butts are things above my loins.. That is your true history...Along with having fake Nehari.

Talk:Butt (name) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
There is no denying it NOW! ..

So which is?
Or was it deleted recently?
Or is this a social media ploy.. ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom