What's new

Nadeem F Paracha insults Allama Iqbal.

Oh really? Please allow me to quote the opening post by the Administrator of PDF:

Free speech - thats how feel, please go and smoke bong if you disagree because i don't give two hoots about what you think about my opinions. Gracie :)

Free speech - thats how feel, please go and smoke bong if you disagree because i don't give two hoots about what you think about my opinions. Gracie :)

I was just clarifying @Developereo mistaken claim that nobody advocated his death. I have no problem with what you think. :D

Relax yara . Tolerance and patience is what we need the most . You don`t need to kill every one who disagrees with you

if Prophet Muhammad PBUH had these views then many of his companions would have died before they could have had the chance to change their minds and become Muslims.. Hazrat Umar r.a is one such example who not only beat his sister & her husband but also went out with a sword to kill Muhammad PBUH

I was just clarifying @Developereo mistaken claim that nobody advocated his death. I have no problem with what you think. :D

There is a difference between asking to kill someone and to curse them. I won't feel any bad if NFP got killed on the road tomorrow in an accident. You are getting old cheng, you ought to polish your comprehension skills. Should i FEDX you some Kabuli Badaam so you can make some Ghota everyday?

There is a difference between asking to kill someone and to curse them. I won't feel any bad if NFP got killed on the road tomorrow in an accident. You are getting old cheng, you ought to polish your comprehension skills. Should i FEDX you some Kabuli Badaam so you can make some Ghota everyday?

Almonds help improve comprehension? If they do, how come Kabul itself has such graves issues? :D

So wishing for someone to get run over by a truck is merely a curse and not a desire to see them dead? Riiiight! :lol:

Almonds help improve comprehension? If they do, how come Kabul itself has such graves issues? :D

So wishing for someone to get run over by a truck is merely a curse and not a desire to see them dead? Riiiight! :lol:

Meh - morons live longer.

Allamah Iqbal was not an Islamic Scholar. And his opinions evolved over time. Coming into contact with certain Islamic Scholars, he changed his views regarding Mirza Ghulam Qadiani
You have to look at the history of Mirza Ghulam Qadiani..
Initially, when he started speaking and writing.. he made a LOT of sense.. he was both within the confines of Islam and yet in tune with the times.. To the extent that he was gaining a lot of respect among his contemporaries..
However, it seems his own fate and the Brits caught up with him.. and then propped up he lost all control. Regardless..One cannot overlook his earlier ideas as an eyewash.. Which is why I am not surprised nor do I disagree with Iqbal in his praise of MGQ.

You have to look at the history of Mirza Ghulam Qadiani..
Initially, when he started speaking and writing.. he made a LOT of sense.. he was both within the confines of Islam and yet in tune with the times.. To the extent that he was gaining a lot of respect among his contemporaries..
However, it seems his own fate and the Brits caught up with him.. and then propped up he lost all control. Regardless..One cannot overlook his earlier ideas as an eyewash.. Which is why I am not surprised nor do I disagree with Iqbal in his praise of MGQ.

Mirza Ghulam Ahmed died in 1908 , and Iqbal was inspired by his teachings even in the early 30`s .

On 7th April 1932 C.E., he wrote to Chaudry Muhammad Ahsan: ‘As for the Ahmadiyya Movement, so far as I am concerned, there are many people in the Lahore jamaat whom I regard as honourable Muslims and I sympathise with their efforts to propagate Islam ..."

* The Lahore Ahmadiyya Movement believes Mirza Ghulam Ahmad to be the Mujaddid (reformer) of the 14th century Hijra and not a prophet and even Maudodi admits that they can`t be declared apostates

Last edited:
Because he is among the forefathers of the Pakistani nation.

Do you want the dearest Malaysian personality to the Malay nation to be insulted?

Would indian like if I insult gandhi?
Lots of Malaysians criticize the founding fathers. They were not perfect and certain aspects of their character and personalities are subject to criticisms.
Gandhi and many other founding leaders in India Viz. Nehru, Netaji Bose, Sardar Patel etc. are routinely criticized by huge lot of Indians even today. Gandhi was hated by many even during his lifetime and was murdered by one of them..
Isn't putting people on a pedestal and labeling them above any criticism like a kind of idolatry?

Lots of Malaysians criticize the founding fathers. They were not perfect and certain aspects of their character and personalities are subject to criticisms.
Gandhi and many other founding leaders in India Viz. Nehru, Netaji Bose, Sardar Patel etc. are routinely criticized by huge lot of Indians even today. Gandhi was hated by many even during his lifetime and was murdered by one of them..
Isn't putting people on a pedestal and labeling them above any criticism like a kind of idolatry?

No one is putting people in this thread on a pedestal or in a courtroom. There are limits to freedom of speech. We are not anarchists. We are not careless people. We ought to be conscious of the feelings of the people of Pakistan.

But, all that aside, sure NFP is welcome to criticize Allamah Iqbal, but he should not whine when he is criticized by the nation of Pakistan. And his chums should not shout back about suppression of freedom of speech.

Hi Iqbal is no Prophet or Sahaba but let me make it clear the credibility of NFP is so poor and so low and the articles full of BS bashing on everything and anything about/against Islam, muslims, Pakistanis and it makes everything about him ridiculous you may write tons in his favor he lost his credibility already so there you go no point in wiping Dr. Iqbal, you should be writing to save NFP credibility any great work by him should be brought forward for everyone to see instead of his daily bashing of Islam and its followers ok? case pretty much closed.

@Aeronaut

What case and what close?

I did not write anything to you about Paracha, why are you giving me all that? :lol:

Last edited:
No one is putting people in this thread on a pedestal or in a courtroom. There are limits to freedom of speech. We are not anarchists. We are not careless people. We ought to be conscious of the feelings of the people of Pakistan.

But, all that aside, sure NFP is welcome to criticize Allamah Iqbal, but he should not whine when he is criticized by the nation of Pakistan. And his chums should not shout back about suppression of freedom of speech.
How is criticizing someone anarchy?
NFP should have the right to criticize Iqbal or even Jinnah, as much as you have the right to criticize NFP or anyone else. Its your right to agree or disagree with NFP, but you have no right to stop him from airing his views on anyone.

Last edited:
You don't even know him and yet want to fcuk him? Such random passion isn't good mate.
I dont know if i call it funny or what?. The way you reacting it seems the passion was there. Anyway he always writes his name Nadeem F Paracha , I think he is big fan of john f kennedy, so thats why i wrote nadeem fcuk paracha. Its was the old one but still I can laugh. :enjoy:

LOL. A fact is usually enough. He was a fine Indian poet - as Indians we are glad that he is respected in Pakistan. Although I wonder how he would feel about how his Kashmiri Pandit roots seeing Pandits forced out of the valley. His grandparents after all were Kashmiri Pandits.
image.jpg

Last edited:
How is criticizing someone anarchy?
NFP should have the right to criticize Iqbal or even Jinnah, as much as you have the right to criticize NFP or anyone else. Its your right to agree or disagree with NFP, but you have no right to stop him from airing his views on anyone.

where am I stopping him? I never stopped him brother

But there is something called common sense. Being an anarchist, does not mean you go about attacking someone in front of a whole nation that loves that person. NFP has to be sensitive to the feelings of Pakistanis. He can keep his views to himself rather than offend Pakistanis. 99^% of Pakistanis would reject NFP, and furthermore, they would not want anything to do with him, as seen in this thread.

He is perfect example of so called liberal fascist
he seems cousin of marvi sirmed ,,, son in law of Asma jahngir and borther cousin of hamid meer..

Back
Top Bottom