What's new

Nachley.... The Biggest Reality Dance Competition of Pakistan

:hitwall:

right.......a dance show is going to end pakistan who is forcing anyone to see it ??? is it harming anyone ? if people didn't like it they wouldn't watch it.Very funny how you people are making such a huge deal over a reality show like it threatens the existence of pakistan just change the channel if it hurts you so much.

No one forcing us to see this , we are here just to give opinion over all this. because

In 1947, 6 million people died while migrating from India to Pakistan. They have not forced by anyone to come Pakistan because still there are two times more Muslims then Pakistan in India.
They faced troubles & Even Death just because they wanted a Different culture ,as Quaid Said 'labartory to utilize Islamic principles'.

Whenever I see these things appreciated in public I always remember blood of those 6 million people.
Kahee Ham unse Ghhaddari tu nai kar ray ?

A Glass of Water is Life for us .. Glass of Alcohol is Haram for Us.

Don't Blame TV, Blame that is on screen.

Regards,

that applies on people who say that TV is haram

It is to be blamed on the viewer as well, you have the power weapon called 'remote' so use it & let others see what ever they want to see

A very very interesting thread i must say.

The thread starts with comments on a reality dance show and we have some very valid comments by many pakistani members. I felt that the discussion was hay wire but did bring out a few important points.

Although i'm a hindu living in India, i do have a "bit" of knowledge on Islam.

A couple of points which many of those in Favor of this show might want to consider is :
1)Although Islam does allow dance, it prohibits women folks from dancing in front of male other than her husband. So technically the Show does violate the basic tenant of Islam.
2)Although this shows can be viewed from entertainment perspective, why not have a show depicting Pakistani music? (its strange considering Indian musicians have a legend of blatantly copying Pak music). Something which has more of a Pakistani flavor.
3)I only saw the youtube version .. those shows really are bad production. Almost all have cheap Indian music. Pakistan has a wealth of superior music.. use it instead (why do you think Anu Mallik copies every second song of his from Pakistan?)

A couple of points which many of those against this show might want to consider is :
1)Although un-islamic, i really doubt if you will find many from latest generation of Pakistani who really follow Islam to the T. Sorry, but truth is Pakistan really is a Modern state and in process inherited the some of the ills. You have your own share of people who frequent Red areas, who consume Alcohol or who would Indulge in terrorism. So allow the middle class folks to relax and get entertained by a TV show.

2)Dont debate with the Indian angle/culture for this show. For all i know, it were Muslims who were the front runner as far as poetry, songs and music goes (i wont comments on Dance). I mean here in India, we have hugh fan following for legends like Nusrat Fateh Ali saheb, Gulam ali saheb etc. Class in its own. So yes, you might want to fight against vulgarity on this show. Or debate on Merits of Islam accommodating Dance in some way.

A Glass of Water is Life for us .. Glass of Alcohol is Haram for Us.

Don't Blame TV, Blame that is on screen.

Regards,
that applies on people who say that TV is haram
It is to be blamed on the viewer as well, you have the power weapon called 'remote' so use it & let others see what ever they want to see

I guess no one over here said that TV is haram, so don't know why you are telling that. Neither anyone said that DON'T blame the viewer and it's the TV at fault.

TV was not part of the discussion, you brought it in and asked this question if TV is haram or not, and you asked this question (irrelevant to this discussion) not once but at least twice and he simply answered that the content on the TV may or may not be haram. Don't know how hard is that to understand.

Last edited:
^^
Dear 'rizhussain44' In fact the problems is our Sister & Brothers don't want to accept the truth so they deviate our discussion by false way.
in urdu 'Ankhoo ma dahool jonkna'

for example i said 'Anybody By committing sin don't become kafar but by saying a sin not a sin become kafar.' in reply of my this Hadith my sister said 'lal Musjid Mulana also used this Hadith'.

then she asked 'TV is haram or not' .. just to tell others that we are all extremist. Just to disperse the main topic.

This is worse kind of trolling.

let them keep on their ways and we will keep on our ways.

Elmo stop trolling!!.. How dare you!!. You are a kafir.
Ghazwa-e-safaya-e-dhool from ankh of brother/cousin sister hind muslim which is part of larger Ghazwa-e-hind MUST not be questioned.

Viva la Zapata..sorry.. he was mexican..
Zindabad Mufti Munawar hussain khalifa Qazi hussain!!
Zindabad Saien Chaudry Sardar Imran Khan who speaks only truth!!
Zindabad Brother Uncle Zaid Hamid.. He is yo in Pakistani Islam!! Ya hear?!!

for more info visit:
GHAZWA-E-HIND
http://www.jamaat.org
Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf > Home
Hizb ut-Tahrir Britain - Global Islamic Political Party - UK Chapter - Reestablish Khilafah Caliphate in Muslim World ( foreign ka site..must trust)
List of Books (books for more knowledge..

All brother sister join. We have halwa. :pakistan:

^^
Dear 'rizhussain44' In fact the problems is our Sister & Brothers don't want to accept the truth so they deviate our discussion by false way.
in urdu 'Ankhoo ma dahool jonkna'

for example i said 'Anybody By committing sin don't become kafar but by saying a sin not a sin become kafar.' in reply of my this Hadith my sister said 'lal Musjid Mulana also used this Hadith'.

then she asked 'TV is haram or not' .. just to tell others that we are all extremist. Just to disperse the main topic.

This is worse kind of trolling.

let them keep on their ways and we will keep on our ways.

Bro Bas_tum_Pak you have explained it right. Also, it feels like that our brother and sister are taking this discussion and our replies personally and I think that's where the problem starts. I mean if I will find myself at fault I will accept it, what's the big deal. Even if I won't accept it I will at least back down rather then taking the argument left and right. I think we all here are friends regardless we share the same point of view or not.

I wish instead of taking it personally they attempt to understand the argument with a neutral perspective.

Last edited:
You know there is also a Hadith that says wife-beating is allowed in Islam as long as the stick is no fatter than your thumb. Come on man, would you beat your wife because she wanted to do what she wanted? :confused:

There is a reason why religious discussion isn't allowed on this forum. I know a fair amount about Islam for my age, there are some things I dont agree with and there are things that I really like and I am sure I am not the only one.

Someone said asked me 'if i even have read about Allama Iqbal' after I told them that Pakistan was not supposed to be an Islamic Republic. I gave him an excerpt from his speech in which he said that there would be no religiously ruled dominance. I guess he shy'ed away because he never admitted his mistake.

Someone put up a post where he described how the media only showed what the viewers wanted to see. If they did not look toward what the viewers wanted or made a mistake, they would lose huge sums of money.

We all have our own opinions, our own choices, our own path and trying to blackmail someone with a religious text isn't going to change anyone's mind nor is throwing a whole bunch of your own philosophies either. If an individual finds it in himself to follow his/her religion in their hearts, then they will do it. We are all Muslims, no matter what we do or what we wear, because we are believers. But the believer must find it in him/herself to do the right thing, not be pushed around.

:cheers: <== btw that is soda, not beer ;)

You know there is also a Hadith that says wife-beating is allowed in Islam as long as the stick is no fatter than your thumb. Come on man, would you beat your wife because she wanted to do what she wanted? :confused:

There is a reason why religious discussion isn't allowed on this forum. I know a fair amount about Islam for my age, there are some things I dont agree with and there are things that I really like and I am sure I am not the only one.

Someone said asked me 'if i even have read about Allama Iqbal' after I told them that Pakistan was not supposed to be an Islamic Republic. I gave him an excerpt from his speech in which he said that there would be no religiously ruled dominance. I guess he shy'ed away because he never admitted his mistake.

Someone put up a post where he described how the media only showed what the viewers wanted to see. If they did not look toward what the viewers wanted or made a mistake, they would lose huge sums of money.

We all have our own opinions, our own choices, our own path and trying to blackmail someone with a religious text isn't going to change anyone's mind nor is throwing a whole bunch of your own philosophies either. If an individual finds it in himself to follow his/her religion in their hearts, then they will do it. We are all Muslims, no matter what we do or what we wear, because we are believers. But the believer must find it in him/herself to do the right thing, not be pushed around.

:cheers: <== btw that is soda, not beer ;)

allama iqbal at certain age was deeply supportive of united india, but it was allama iqbal who turned all the things by proposing a separate muslim state. if you read some poems you'll mislead your self and declare them to be an extremist and alquaida(lol), thats why some people here say the some pakistanis who by some media and western influence even declare quaid and iqbal secular are simply insane

phir kahtay ho kay ALLAH kay azaab kyo phar raha hey... waah! WHAT A SO CALLED ISLAMIC STATE "PAKISTAN"

pore koom ko yahood nay ise kaam pe lagaya huwa hey oortain larkyaan naangi karkay ham TECHNOLOG YAUR DUNYA KE TEEZ TAREEN RAFTAAR ko pakar laineegay ?? BS!

Fone calls rate... night packages.
Singing dancing ...Clubs bars
Fanshion shows..

THIS IS OUR CULTURE ??? Right! stupid peple and those are more stupid who love these kinds of things

Dance is actually part of our culture. From Sheema Kirmani, to Umrao Jaan Ada to Luddi in villages and Bhangra at weddings. I am confounded by your negation of 5,000 years of our culture. If you don't like dancing or watching, please don't. No need to come up with ridiculous explanations of "Allah ka azab". As if you were privy to Allah's orders!!

Support TRUE CULTURE OF MUSLIMS AND TRUE CUTLUTRE OF PAKISTAN this is not our culture... totally BEGERATI NUTHING ELSE MORE!

Baighairti is using religion (whichever one that happens to be) to justify the beating of women, stunting the minds of children by preventing them from having an understanding of science and the marvels of creation, labeling everyone you don't agree with as a "kaafir"... that is baighairti.

And by the way, what precisely *is* the "CULTURE OF MUSLIMS"? There are 1.2-1.4 Billion muslims spread across an area ranging from the western coast of Morocco to the eastern islands of Indonesia. If you understood the word 'culture', you wouldn't be referring to such a wide swathe of humanity as part of a mythical "CULTURE OF MUSLIMS".

Saudi culture is completely different to our culture. Malaysian culture is quite different to Turkish culture. They dress differently, like different music, celebrate different artists, trace their lineage to different stock and have a different sense of history. Yet they are all muslims. Tell the people in our villages to celebrate weddings like the Afghans or Moroccans do and they'll laugh in your face. There is nothing wrong with diversity. Allah created it.

^ culture is different in the muslim world but the cultural code is the same. for example i talked to some indonesian muslims, central asian muslims and they all avoid alcohol going to night clubs.

forgetting pakistani for some third rate hindu culture from across the border, pakistanis should avoid mixing hindu culture in their own. dance esp a couple dance, where do you find an example in a pakistani society, folk dance is ok.

and why every one is taking the reference of beating of women, how it is related to here anyway. its just a shameful way to deviate from the point. its only intended to defame the religion islam just to prove their point.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom