What's new

N leagues tortures serving army major

Disgusting.

Goonda league is back with Gullu Butts.

Yes, we are hurt at behavior of some of the highest ranking serving there, but we have made it clear from day one, that we stand with our army jawans shoulder to shoulders.

Down with Goonda League! :tdown:

Allah swt gives izaat and takes it away too.

Bajra and GHQ threw away the izaat that Allah gave them. Unfortunately Major Haris bore the brunt of it.

They may be neutral but we cannot be. Our Fauj is our pride, it is our brothers - we cannot tolerate this. Justice must be swift.

Haan jee to ab kdhr hain courts.

N-league and PDM is on a disasterclass since yesterday.

First the Marriott incident, now this.

And Tarar said that "Ab jo hamain kuch bolay ga usay ham marain gay, pichlay teen saal main ham par awazain nikaltay hain in restaurants and planes, but now no more". This guy is openly threatening to beat people up.

And media quiet, of course.

Let's see if the Army provides some support to the major as well or not.

On a lighter note, Major sahab ASC ya EME kay lag rahay thay :P

The ones making fun show their own ghattiya mentality in this charged up political mood. What does that poor man driving on the road have anything to do with anything? Personally disgusted by the rancor and hate being put on show here.

Goes to show reason has completely left people.
Ungrateful people don't deserve army, next time when they or Indians come , don't ask soldiers to fight , have the guts to come and out your life on the line. I guarantee that most on this forum would not have the guts.

Crikey, where do you live.
You make it sound like the Bronx.
I've lived in England for decades and never had those worries.

What is the reason the Major was attacked?
i live in crime town up north. everyone wants to be drug dealer and or car dinger seller. plus there are traveler gypsies on rampage robberies.

opparr say aardaar nai hain! plot chayeh tou kut kahao aadar hai! kaho kutt ho zaleel shayed gayrat jag jai!

sorry i dont understand i can only speak few words of urdu.

soldier should have been prepared for war, a loaded gun. and fast reflex driving skills.
He will learn from this .

I expected the Major to have have physically overwhelmed his opponents. Like if I had half the strength he had I'd ensure at least one of the assailants wouldn't get up for at least 3 months.

those pmln thugs need to be punished like this
ggV3Xxl.gif

Ungrateful people don't deserve army, next time when they or Indians come , don't ask soldiers to fight , have the guts to come and out your life on the line. I guarantee that most on this forum would not have the guts.

LMFAO where was army during Partition?
It’s the people that make a nation, not the armed services.

It’s not American Army, or PLMN army, it’s Pakistan Army to serve the Pakistani people. Is that clear?

I expected the Major to have have physically overwhelmed his opponents. Like if I had half the strength he had I'd ensure at least one of the assailants wouldn't get up for at least 3 months.

Try getting hit with a metal bar.

Haan jee to ab kdhr hain courts.

N-league and PDM is on a disasterclass since yesterday.

First the Marriott incident, now this.

And Tarar said that "Ab jo hamain kuch bolay ga usay ham marain gay, pichlay teen saal main ham par awazain nikaltay hain in restaurants and planes, but now no more". This guy is openly threatening to beat people up.

And media quiet, of course.

Let's see if the Army provides some support to the major as well or not.

On a lighter note, Major sahab ASC ya EME kay lag rahay thay :P

Paaji, una di neutrality, neutrality, te sadi neutrality ghadari.

Avde pillay’o kolon khallay kha ke hun awam di humdardi lena chaunde’aa. Eh te zyati di gaal’aa.

What happened wasn’t right nor do I condone it, but they brought the thugs back. And the people have gone through the thuggery for decades. Now the establishment got a tiny taste and they are in uproar using emotional blackmail to enforce their narratives on people that already supported them but were let down.

The culprits have been apprehended and are behind the bars - Updated by Major Adil Raja (R)

Back
Top Bottom