What's new

N leagues tortures serving army major

ahan ...should the army get neutral with ttp and let the barbarian horde reach lahore ? how ll u feel then ??
The Question you should be asking was how should we feel if army choose to get TTP horde to form govt.If they can topple PTI and Install PDM thugs on us why cant TTP by same logic? we should be thankfull for PDM too?

Ultimately they are responsible for these thugs to roam freely and beat our officers. Or you are naive enough to believe courts moved on their own and in the history of Pakistan Minority Vote holding party have installed there PM against clear majority Party (140 vs 85) in a parliamentary democracy. Meanwhile Army core is proudly saying we standby our decision of backijg constitution (What a joke). They did that once in 1971 and look what happened. Thankfully PTI is not AL like redicals

On a serious note. They have been doing this to our police officers for ages now. Nobody cared. Now they are bold enough to put hand on army.

The backlash army is getting, they deserve it. They cannot defend their political meddlings with blood of our martyrs. Neither should you follow this mindset.

Faujj neutral rehi zyada dair to yaad rakhna awam nay neutral NAHI rehna

In ki cruisers in ki backside mai ghusa dain gay

ahan ...should the army get neutral with ttp and let the barbarian horde reach lahore ? how ll u feel then ??
I do not agree with the person you are responding too. I think thier attitude is disgraceful.

I would like to remind you though, that the army was neutral with Ehsanullah Ehsan, the TTP leader behind the APS attacks, who "escaped".

This is a confirm news now. Here's a copy of FIR. Dispute started over Land cruiser hitting the civic. It got heated and PML-N goons beat the crap out of the serving Major! So much for those who bring these goons to the parliament! Such an unfortunate incident! If thief's, dacoits and looters will come in government, these things would happen every other day! This case would now go to military courts, there would be complete media silence over this. Hardly any news would be shared. They beat him so bad!

WhatsApp Image 2022-04-14 at 9.14.03 AM.jpeg

Who will help public? The old man who said lota to politicans will face courts. Now, he didn't watch but did verbal jihad. He is alone now.

Look at this monkey openly giving threats to people for merely chanting slogans. Where are the stupid landay kay liberals and their freedom of speech bs???? Can u guys imagine a govt openly giving threats to citizens in a democratic country???
People need to rise up against these thugs and beat the crap out of them everywhere. The thing is in Peshawar we never see these thugs, wouldve been fun to shove their badmashi up their ***.

there cars collided for that only the sent him to the icu

Have you noticed the guy who climbed the roof and started chanting ALLAH HO AKBAR? Did they try to make it a case of Touheen e Rasalat (S.A.W.)??? Did they try to entice the public and get him killed mob style? If yes... this is epic-ly concerning! I can get my head around the guy chanting Allah ho Akbar! This is really sick if they tried to turn it into a mob lynching!

This Looks STAGED to me !!!

Nah, the guy is beaten to pulp. He has a broken arm. He was critical. He is a serving officer in Army. The articles included in FIR are related to violence on a serving army officer. This case would go to military court. We might not hear much about it though.

Not to mention as a whole its heavily pro-PTI so why pick a beef with people who already are your ideological brothers

I don't think so.

They are sending Black Vigos to PTI workers houses.

I am myself extremely stressed about what's going on. Problem is that, when we point our guns towards the entire institution.

Let me remind the posters an incident that happened a few years back.. There was a major or a captain, who covered an "about to be exploded bomb" during an operation so that the damage could be contained. He sacrificed his life to save others.

Who knows this major has also served at Siachin and LoC without fearing for his life, only to get beaten by the goons first and then trolled online.

This is how civil wars start and countries are broken into multiple pieces.

True 💔

In Lahore today, after hearing the news of the violent attacks on Major Sahib of the intelligence agency by goons belonging to the PMLn, the blood of IK supporters has been spilled and no other blood. It is also important to note that we are also the guardians of the institutions.

Few pointers people i understand what happened with that soldier is bad but you gotta understand few things as well alot of members saying blame bajwa only, if the other generals and other high ranking officer are watching all this happening and not taking any stand against whats wrong they are also as involved as bajwa.

I don't know how the army forums work but there was a forum with all the top brass and Faiz Hameed was there as well as Asif Ghafoor. Why isn't anyone saying anything???

Back
Top Bottom