What's new

N leagues tortures serving army major

Few pointers people i understand what happened with that soldier is bad but you gotta understand few things as well alot of members saying blame bajwa only, if the other generals and other high ranking officer are watching all this happening and not taking any stand against whats wrong they are also as involved as bajwa.

2nd all soldiers are patriots, colonels majors general all came from the same institution so its really hard to sawollow that suddenly only top is corrupt. THESE PEOPLE ARE PART OF SAME PAKISTANI SOCIETY so they are as responsible as any civilians, so dont think they are too different

3rd Brave gave the life for Allah, for country and for fellow soldiers who were with them while what did top brass did is not the first time they intervened into political affairs of country
How can they help steal millions of peoples right to vote and choose.

4th even if they did nothing when they saw whats happening and actually were neutral thats even a bigger sin.

5th TBH top brass need to start accepting that common man can go neutral as well.
What will be the consequences for that neutrality not just for military and state, the reason military could get away with anything was the blind love of common man but they have started abusing it, so payback is a .....

#Neutrality

Last edited:
راجہ پورس کو سکندرِاعظم کےسامنے پیش کیا گیا تو سکندر نےشاہانہ انداز میں پوچھا "بتاؤ تمہارےساتھ کیاسلوک کیاجائے؟" پورس کا جواب تاریخ میں سنہری الفاظ میں لکھا گیا، وہ بولا"جو پاکستانی عدالتیں لٹیروں کےساتھ کرتی ہیں"۔ اِس پر سکندر اعظم بولا "اینوں چٙھڈ دیو"

Who will help public? The old man who said lota to politicans will face courts. Now, he didn't watch but did verbal jihad. He is alone now.
chalo phir hum bhi tayari pakhar kar aa sakte hai ...
sreen-1.jpg

if you want verbat spats to turn into physical ones- than there's only one losing party here
so best to keep it verbal

iss Khawaja Salam ki donon tangeen toreen phir warna doob mernay ka maqam hay meray jesay Pakistani k liay

2 takay k kutay n league foreign agent
Sicilian mafia hai yeh log.
Hukumat mein aate hi badmaashian shuru kar di hain.

soldiers big mistake always have hand the door lock button and always have one hand on gear stick ready to go in gear and rev high n go. always look left n right and be very wary. here in England if you dont you be car jacked. when i park i park where their is space to get out if i am boxed in.
Crikey, where do you live.
You make it sound like the Bronx.
I've lived in England for decades and never had those worries.

What is the reason the Major was attacked?

ahan ...should the army get neutral with ttp and let the barbarian horde reach lahore ? how ll u feel then ??

Exactly! Should anyone go neutral when they have the power to prevent their mother from being raped but instead do nothing?

Our country is like our mother. She must be protected, not simply watched from the sidelines as neutral observers.

This whole neutral argument is bullshit.

Was an FIR registered by that elder gentleman?

Others have too little; you have perhaps had too much reason throughout the selling of our country.

If some childish losers are taking pleasure in this unfortunate incident, they don't represent anyone but themselves.

Any citizen of Pakistan (in terms of moral outrage, I couldn't give a sh*t if he is a serving major, as even a poor street vendor from a minority deserves the same outrage) going through extrajudicial physical punishment is simply unacceptable. We are together in this.

I do appreciate your level-headed patience in trying to actually find out if he was a serving major or not.

Would like to see some justice to have some trust in the system.
We see Shahbaz cases lingering on for six years now while for others courts open up at midnight.
There is no justice, and as we know, no system can endure in injustice.
Sooner or later something will have to give and when it does, I just hope that Pakistan comes out the other end intact.

Nobody is happy genius. It’s just funny to see divine and poetic justice at play.

So, according to you, an Army officer, A Siachen veteran, who has nothing to do with what is going on in Islamabad, being beaten up by goons with steel rods is 'funny' and 'divine justice' ???

You're better than that

So, according to you, an Army officer, A Siachen veteran, who has nothing to do with what is going on in Islamabad, being beaten up by goons with steel rods is 'funny' and 'divine justice' ???

You're better than that

Why are you crying to us? Cry to the perpetrators or rather the facilitator of the perpetrators.

Back
Top Bottom