What's new

N-LCA out of the hangar

Bhai Log Stop Confusing between LCA and Naval LCA....... auxiliary Air intakes were a workaround for LCA but in Naval LCA the problem would have been taken care off....

Look closely at the Pics of LCa and then Naval LCA...there is a visible difference in the air intakes...

Congrats to all HAL and the Indian members here....the plane looks smart....:tup:

Just a question:- what will be the production figures of NLCA yearly....???

Cheers!!!

Few additions from me....

TejasLCA02_Web.jpg

3262094903_9efa4372fc_o.jpg

Cheers!!!

Last edited:
I guess this is how LCA Mk2 would would be like....

opana.jpg

Cheers!!!

:lol::lol:
no way in hell would it look like that......
thanks for the regards though,,

Well....sure why not....theres always possibility....

Googled LCA pics and found this one as tagged "LCA mk2"....:lol:

Anyways, regards....

Cheers!!!

Well....sure why not....theres always possibility....

Googled LCA pics and found this one as tagged "LCA mk2"....:lol:

Anyways, regards....

Cheers!!!

I would be the happiest person if In future India successfully Develops an aircraft with that design of Yours Buddy:chilli:

The tags say -Remove before flight. so obviously the tags are attached to some protective covers.

Thanks! I was thinking on similar lines. Just wanted to confirm as any sort of covers were not visible in the vicinity of the tags except for the antennae.
However,one must say that this bird definitely looks much better than iaf tejas.:azn:
Can't wait for this bird to embark on IAC-1! Indian navy rocks!:mps:

I asked a question few posts back....

What will be the production figures of NLCA annually....?? I think this is primarily made, keeping in mind the indigenous AC India is making that will probably be out by 2015....

Pls shed some light....

Cheers!!!

is there an extra canard like extension at the beginning of the wings of the naval lca ?

VKSL8403-776719.JPG

I asked a question few posts back....

What will be the production figures of NLCA annually....?? I think this is primarily made, keeping in mind the indigenous AC India is making that will probably be out by 2015....

Pls shed some light....

Cheers!!!

Well there Is a Speculated Order of 6 NLCA Tejas as of now worth 900 crores, After the Complete Trials and IOC ,Navy Would order an Additional of 50.... So to meet there demands The NLCA has to get into the Production rate of atleast 10-15 annually to deliver it by the Time The IAC arrives, by 2014 IAC will be Inducted and By 2013 the NLCA must get IOC:coffee:

Well there Is a Speculated Order of 6 NLCA Tejas as of now worth 900 crores, After the Complete Trials and IOC ,Navy Would order an Additional of 50.... So to meet there demands The NLCA has to get into the Production rate of atleast 10-15 annually to deliver it by the Time The IAC arrives, by 2014 IAC will be Inducted and By 2013 the NLCA must get IOC:coffee:

10-15 NLCAs per year is a good figure....and i think getting IOC wont be a problem, the bird looks good and am sure the hard work of HAL would pay off....

Are there any plans to export the naval varients if demanded by friendly nations....??

Cheers!!!

10-15 NLCAs per year is a good figure....and i think getting IOC wont be a problem, the bird looks good and am sure the hard work of HAL would pay off....

Are there any plans to export the naval varients if demanded by friendly nations....??

Cheers!!!

Well, The Countries who have carriers are also Capable of Building a carrier based aircraft, but If Needed Then Sure, why Not???With Pleasure

is there an extra canard like extension at the beginning of the wings of the naval lca ?

VKSL8403-776719.JPG
LEVCONS
LEVCON ( Leading Edge Vortex CONtroller ) is a deflectable aerodynamic device in wing apex region LEVCON surface is deflected +20 (down) to 30 (up) from its neutral position.Downward deflection of LEVCON is used for reducing aproach speed for carrier landing

Back
Top Bottom