What's new

Myths about the Urdu language

Whoever developed it, Punjabi Sindhis have no claim over Urdu, your heritage is bulleh shag, not Mirza Ghalib or Amir Khusro.

yesterday...i saw a pakistani program where anchor saying that Mohammed rafi was a pakistani..i was like :rofl:

No one's got a problem with that; languages are not living beings and don't have a religion. But one can't deny languages such as Urdu and Arabic are associated with Islam; with the grand majority of the speakers of those languages being Muslim.

Muslims speaks it that doesn't mean they were the creators of the language.. Learn the difference.. We all speak English but it was developed by Britishers..

Sanskrit, although born in modern day Pakistan is associated with Hinduism, and generally Hindi is also associated with Hinduism. Punjabi with Sikhism.

The difference is even the lands of Pakistan was inhabited by our ancestors which was later in around 7th century ad occupied by invaders... Real people whose ancestors developed the language still lives in India and follow the same culture, tradition, religion and speak the same languages..

Whoever developed it, Punjabi Sindhis have no claim over Urdu, your heritage is bulleh shah, not Mirza Ghalib or Amir Khusro

Looks like you're regretting chosing Hindi instead of Urdu as you official language :lol: Too bad :hang2:

Muslims speaks it that doesn't mean they were the creators of the language.. Learn the difference.. We all speak English but it was developed by Britishers.. The difference is even the lands of Pakistan was inhabited by our ancestors which was later in around 7th century ad occupied by invaders... Real people whose ancestors developed the language still lives in India and follow the same culture, tradition, religion and speak the same languages

Invaders, Pakistanis? That's a fail, I must say. Looks like you're typing with emotions right now and not your brain :disagree:

Muslims speaks it that doesn't mean they were the creators of the language.. Learn the difference.. We all speak English but it was developed by Britishers..

Sure, Hindus developed it :lol: I guess the Delhi Sultanate and the Mughal empire were also Hindu dynasties :toast_sign:

Invaders, Pakistanis? That's a fail, I must say. Looks like you're typing with emotions right now and not your brain :disagree:

I am using brain, buddy after all it's your people who claims to be the son of the sipahsalar of MBQ army, or Arab, or Turk or Middle eastern, or Iranian.. Now don't tell me they were all born on the lands of erstwhile Bharatvarsh..

I am using brain, buddy after all it's your people who claims to be the son of the sipahsalar of MBQ army, or Arab, or Turk or Middle eastern, or Iranian.. Now don't tell me they were all born on the lands of erstwhile Bharatvarsh..

Many people in Pakistan really have foreign ancestry :lol: That's not a lie by a mile. But the vast majority are natives.

Looks like you're regretting chosing Hindi instead of Urdu as you official language :lol: Too bad :hang2:

Sorry to burst your bubble,both Hindi and Urdu languages are official languages in India. Urdu is the heritage our north India, not of Punjabi, sindhi or Pashtuns.

Sure, Hindus developed it :lol: I guess the Delhi Sultanate and the Mughal empire were also Hindu dynasties :toast_sign:

Urdu = Hindi+Arabic+Persian written in Persian script..

I can see all you Muslim did was a chemical reaction of various languages and wrote in one of the existing scripts.. Tell me one language that was developed from Grammar to Script level by Muslims..

Many people in Pakistan really have foreign ancestry :lol: That's not a lie by a mile. But the vast majority are natives.

and who were the ancestors of natives exactly Hindus or Muslims..

Urdu = Hindi+Arabic+Persian written in Persian script..

I can see all you Muslim did was a chemical reaction of various languages and wrote in one of the existing scripts.. Tell me one language that was developed from Grammar to Script level by Muslims..

Well, Khariboli + Arabic + Persian is a better reaction to represent it. Modern day Hindi didn't exist at the time; in fact Hindi itself was stemmed from Urdu by nationalistic Hindus and artificially inseminated with Sanskrit to get rid of Islamic influence on it after India came into being :coffee:

No language was developed from grammar to script, except for Hebrew (even that with lots of Arabic influence) on purpose. Most languages change and come into being eventually after centuries and millennia of changes.

Most languages you speak were also developed from Sanskrit, and Sanskrit being born in the IVC before Hinduism even became Hinduism.

The simple fact is in this case, that Urdu, by name and modern form, first came into being under Muslim rule times. It was the 'evil invaders' which first spoke it. Even today, the majority of words of Urdu are actually of Arabic and Persian origin. That is, if you're so bent on playing the mathematical game, 1/3 of 'Hindu' origin and 2/3 of Muslim.

As far as Pakistan goes, we chose the language to become our national tongue because it has been the cultural language for Muslims for centuries, Whether most Muslims spoke it or not. Don't forget Pakistan was, after all created for Muslims, not 'Punjabis' 'Sindhis and whatever else.' It's like Arabic, most Muslims value it be they Arab or not.

and who were the ancestors of natives exactly Hindus or Muslims..

What what is that supposed to mean? Fact is, now they're Muslim and that's all that matters.

Never heard of sanskrit was developed from IVC. Always knew it was a proto indo european lang.

the urdu word comes from the turkish word "ordu" which means camp or army...It was used as a unifying communication tool between the Muslim soldiers during their conquest of Ancient India (including Countries east until Myanmar) and Eastern Persia. These soldiers were of Persian, Arab, or Turkish descent.majprity soldiers however were persian orgin .This directly affected the language to be used between them.The language of the government and that which dominated earlier on was Farsi, but eventually changed to Urdu to accommodate the other races. Despite the fact, Urdu vocabulary contains approximately 70% Farsi and the rest being a mix of Arabic and Turkish. The grammar takes some elements from Farsi and Arabic but also has elements that are unique and different from all three of its mother tongues

Well, Khariboli + Arabic + Persian is a better reaction to represent it. Modern day Hindi didn't exist at the time; in fact Hindi itself was stemmed from Urdu by nationalistic Hindus and artificially inseminated with Sanskrit to get rid of Islamic influence on it after India came into being :coffee:

No language was developed from grammar to script, except for Hebrew (even that with lots of Arabic influence) on purpose. Most languages change and come into being eventually after centuries and millennia of changes.

Most languages you speak were also developed from Sanskrit, and Sanskrit being born in the IVC before Hinduism even became Hinduism.

The simple fact is in this case, that Urdu, by name and modern form, first came into being under Muslim rule times. It was the 'evil invaders' which first spoke it. Even today, the majority of words of Urdu are actually of Arabic and Persian origin. That is, if you're so bent on playing the mathematical game, 1/3 of 'Hindu' origin and 2/3 of Muslim.

As far as Pakistan goes, we chose the language to become our national tongue because it has been the cultural language for Muslims for centuries, Whether most Muslims spoke it or not. Don't forget Pakistan was, after all created for Muslims, not 'Punjabis' 'Sindhis and whatever else.' It's like Arabic, most Muslims value it be they Arab or not.

What what is that supposed to mean? Fact is, now they're Muslim and that's all that matters.

ab tum hmko sanskrit padhaoge....... sanskrit and hindi are almost same...... sanskrit is to hindi .... as latin is to english..... just bother to read sanskrit and hindi when u open ur mouth.

gaayatrii.gif

this is sanskrit..... script is exactly same to hindi

ab tum hmko sanskrit padhaoge....... sanskrit and hindi are almost same...... sanskrit is to hindi .... as latin is to english..... just bother to read sanskrit and hindi when u open ur mouth.

this is sanskrit..... script is exactly same to hindi

Hindi has been artificially inseminated with Sanskrit. In reality, there's several languages (and generations) between Sanskrit and Hindi. Did I mention Hindi borrowed that script from Sanskrit (or was made to borrow by Hindu nationalists)?

Also, I never claimed to speak Hindi or Sanskrit, you weirdo.

Back
Top Bottom