What's new

Myth of 700000 forces in kashmir

Bangladesh war start honay se 8 months pahlay hi alag ker dia tha Pakistan ne.

Bangladesh independence day is 26 march 1971, While the war strted on 3 december 1971 and ended on 16 december 1971.

Har cheez ka credit khod le jatay ho. :rofl:

he he achha ji khair per ye to aap manege hi ki to bleed india dry your generals devised the brilliant strategy of bleeding india dry through 1000 cuts now look whos bleedig by the same very strategickk assetss dont mind per sunne me aaya hai ki Gilgitt & balistan chinio pe girvee para hai aur ye bhee sunne me aaya hai ki amrikan chinio ke saath mill ke gaddawar bandargahh se afghanistan me acsess ke liye koi sazish ker rahen hain goya agar ismee jara see bhee sachayee hai aur US- China ne mandwaalee ker ke bandar baant chaloo ker di to pakistan ka kya hoga so much for bleeding india dry and Kashmir & oops i forgot UP ...is it ?????...now lolzzzzz

Guys, Please use English! It may help others to understand!

he he achha ji khair per ye to aap manege hi ki to bleed india dry your generals devised the brilliant strategy of bleeding india dry through 1000 cuts now look whos bleedig by the same very strategickk assetss dont mind per sunne me aaya hai ki Gilgitt & balistan chinio pe girvee para hai aur ye bhee sunne me aaya hai ki amrikan chinio ke saath mill ke gaddawar bandargahh se afghanistan me acsess ke liye koi sazish ker rahen hain goya agar ismee jara see bhee sachayee hai aur US- China ne mandwaalee ker ke bandar baant chaloo ker di to pakistan ka kya hoga so much for bleeding india dry and Kashmir & oops i forgot UP ...is it ?????...now lolzzzzz

Hahahaha bakwas bakwas aur bakwas aesa kuch nahi ho raha.

Chinese are already allowed to access gwadar.

Guys, Please use English! It may help others to understand!

If we started using english then south indians will also jump here.

Hahahaha bakwas bakwas aur bakwas aesa kuch nahi ho raha.

Chinese are already allowed to access gwadar.

If we started using english then south indians will also jump here.

he he he he don bhai aapko agar yaad ho to maine kai mahine pehle apne rource se rafale jat ko IAF ke MMRCA tender se chune jane ki baat kahee thee ye bhee usee source se aya hai aur agar aisee afwahen hain to uske peeche koi logic bhee zaroor hoga khair koi faraq nahee perta ye ek afwaah hi samjho aap per zara history me aisa pehle kbhee nahee hua ki do takat war powers ne apni ranjish mitane ke liye aur apna fayda barane ke liye kissee be kasoor kamzor ko bali ka bakra na banaya ho socho he he he he

and rocky what i was saying is that forkashmir pakistan created strategikk assets to bleed india dry thru 1000 cuts and now results are there for every one to bee seen and the other conspiracy that is brewing as per rumors is that US and china may take a middle path and since gilgit and balistan is already believed to be least to the chinese and they have acess to gadwar port what if US - China come to such a mutual benificarry agreement for US acess to afghanistan and trade routes to central asia what will pakistan do if it ever happens and is that a strange phenomena in history that two powers have done such an agreement at the cost of weeker power and betrayed its trust and used it as a soft target think ????

Kashmir is 100% Pakistani problem.

Yes yes....keep telling yourself that for 100 more years and keep suffering.....while we start morally supporting the Baloch. Only prob is, the last time we morally supported something, we had a big problem. We needed to take care of 90k people.

We needed to take care of 90k people.

For just 6 months. :D

he he he he don bhai aapko agar yaad ho to maine kai mahine pehle apne rource se rafale jat ko IAF ke MMRCA tender se chune jane ki baat kahee thee ye bhee usee source se aya hai aur agar aisee afwahen hain to uske peeche koi logic bhee zaroor hoga khair koi faraq nahee perta ye ek afwaah hi samjho aap per zara history me aisa pehle kbhee nahee hua ki do takat war powers ne apni ranjish mitane ke liye aur apna fayda barane ke liye kissee be kasoor kamzor ko bali ka bakra na banaya ho socho he he he he

and rocky what i was saying is that forkashmir pakistan created strategikk assets to bleed india dry thru 1000 cuts and now results are there for every one to bee seen and the other conspiracy that is brewing as per rumors is that US and china may take a middle path and since gilgit and balistan is already believed to be least to the chinese and they have acess to gadwar port what if US - China come to such a mutual benificarry agreement for US acess to afghanistan and trade routes to central asia what will pakistan do if it ever happens and is that a strange phenomena in history that two powers have done such an agreement at the cost of weeker power and betrayed its trust and used it as a soft target think ????

BS.

US and China don't have a mutual aim that's why they can't get along.

Pakistan is 1000 times better then it is shown in media that's why people from outside cannot make perfect prediction.

For just 6 months. :D

BS.

US and China don't have a mutual aim that's why they can't get along.

Realli hmmm well as they say

ittaddaaa e ishq me rota hai kya
aage aage dekhiye hotaa hai kyaa :azn:

onli two things are ever constant change and a mans greed for more profit and power lage rahooo......he he he he he he :whistle:

Realli hmmm well as they say

ittaddaaa e ishq me rota hai kya
aage aage dekhiye hotaa hai kyaa :azn:

onli two things are ever constant change and a mans greed for more profit and power lage rahooo......he he he he he he :whistle:

Keep living in your dreams. :wave:

Bangladesh war start honay se 8 months pahlay hi alag ker dia tha Pakistan ne.

Bangladesh independence day is 26 march 1971, While the war strted on 3 december 1971 and ended on 16 december 1971.

Har cheez ka credit khod le jatay ho. :rofl:

Tell this to Our Pro Pakistan Bangladeshi PDFers & Pro-Islam Bangladeshi friends ......jo muft mei India, Mujib & Mukti Bahini ko blame karte they will exactly let you know how stupid your comment is.

operation searchlight was a stupid idea

usse pehle BD k majority nahi chahta k pak toote

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom