What's new

Myth of 700000 forces in kashmir

Looks like i hit the wrong nerve;)

No amount of justifications can deny the fact that its a PAKISTANI flag....

I am surprised that Pakistanis do not mind their flag being used as a tent cloth.. ;)

Trust me they are in extreme minority. My cousin lives in china and travelled most of its parts including xinjiang most of the people love Pakistan.

Chinese govermnt is pro Pakistan and chinese can't do anything against their government.

^^ That's what h said.

Chinese have alredy helped us alot.

I never told that Chinese hate Pakistani's, They are indifferent! Pakistan is the last thing they think! They envy the Americans and want their place! They love Bill Gates and Steve Jobs kind!

All China has with Pakistan is to keep a check on India! The day when Pakistan becomes useless in countering India or when there is a rise in terrorism emanating from Pakistan affects China! Then you will know the true picture!

Also it does not mean that China will come to Pakistan's aid in its war with India! They will not risk eat up nukes for Pakistan's benefit! Not happened in the past, Not going to happen in future!

I am telling you, I know you will not believe me but......

Pakistan Army is completely secular.

What it has to do with peace? Pakistan Army will NEVER want everlasting peace with India, The day they do it! They lose their significance in Pakistani society! Pretty much they run everything!

What it has to do with peace? Pakistan Army will NEVER want everlasting peace with India, The day they do it! They lose their significance in Pakistani society! Pretty much they run everything!

Indian illusions. :lol:

Going by your logic take a look at this. So does this mean all Baloch want freedom? Get real.

Azad Balochistan Flag hoisted on Balochistan Assembly - YouTube

And here you go. An Indian flag in Pakistan. With an Indian guard. Outside Lahore.

https://twitter.com/C_Bugti/status/244300589838770176/photo/1
A2PuF5RCIAAt51f.jpg

I never told that Chinese hate Pakistani's, They are indifferent! Pakistan is the last thing they think! They envy the Americans and want their place! They love Bill Gates and Steve Jobs kind!

All China has with Pakistan is to keep a check on India! The day when Pakistan becomes useless in countering India or when there is a rise in terrorism emanating from Pakistan affects China! Then you will know the true picture!

Also it does not mean that China will come to Pakistan's aid in its war with India! They will not risk eat up nukes for Pakistan's benefit! Not happened in the past, Not going to happen in future!

Keep dreaming dear those who live in china knows much better.

Eik admi ney eik Indian ko bola, Kawa tumara kaan ley kar bhag gaya, Indian sub kaam chor kar Kawaey key pechey bhagney lag gaya.....apney media ki maar ho tum loug......
Jab damagh hi piddi jitna ho tu phir admi aesey hi ohut patang batoun pey yaqeen kar leta hey.

I got a warning for responding to this Urdu post in Urdu.. So let me do a lose English translation of what I wrote (that's gonna sound funny though)

"Ok.. Agreed to what you said.. But lets now look at what would happen if some one said the same thing to a Pakistani ("kavva tere kaan le gaya").. He would

1. First abuse USA for toeing the line of a Zionist conspiracy of sending a crow to steal Pakistani ears
2. Go to the local mosque and get a fatwa issued against the crow
3. Realize by this time that the Indian who told him that "kavva tere kaan le gaya"( was pulling his leg
4. Chops off his ears to not look stupid (and ends up looking like an idiot in the process)
5. Goes to UN and complains against India for his loss of ears..

:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom