What's new

Myanmar to Look at Rohingya Rights

Our President's " We will look into it " has the same meaning as " We will think about it" which was the reply to Sheikh Hasina 's proposal to promote bilateral trade by exchanging Bangladesh's valuable produces like garment, ceramic kitchenware and plastic toys with Myanmar's natural gas, electricity and other mineral resources during her visit to Myanmar.

Of all the countries of the world, Sheikh Hasina thought Myanmar will sell their energy products to Bangladesh over other neighbors like China, India and Thailand.
:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Fair enough, BD will just buy the gas from elsewhere.

As regards electricity, once the huge nuclear and coal-fired power-plants come on line towards the end of the decade, there wíll be little need to purchase hydro-electric power from Myanmar any-ways

If you think that your interests lie in trading these resources with other countries, please feel free to go elsewhere.

Fair enough, BD will just buy the gas from elsewhere.

As regards electricity, once the huge nuclear and coal-fired power-plants come on line towards the end of the decade, there wíll be little need to purchase hydro-electric power from Myanmar any-ways

If you think that your interests lie in trading these resources with other countries, please feel free to go elsewhere.

I know you're a stupid person but even you will have noticed that energy is a seller's market.

There is a big difference between not having official records and not having done it.

Don't confuse the two.

Name me one muslim country that keeps a legal record of the minorities that were there in their countries whether it is Jews in Arab lands, Zoroastrians in the beginning Islamization of Iran, us Buddhists in Bangladesh post-independence, in Pakistan and Afghanistan.

Not one.

Oh puhleese, fallstuff you should be the last one to certify us.

Just like communist China. :)

BTW it is funny you should be talking about minorities as by Indian legal definition, I am a minority community.

The discussion is confined to South Asia about events occurred over the last 30 years or so. The Indian nation in its present form existed since 1947, BD since 1971.

akal lungi ke andar ghusi padi hai kya???? (bibek buddhi ki lungir bhetore dhukiye niyechho dada ???)
minorities % are increasing in india while its exactly the opposite in Bdesh n pak.....i wonder this is also some evil yindoo propaganda

The discussion is about documented atrocities and the absence of justice invoked on the same.

Our President's " We will look into it " has the same meaning as " We will think about it" which was the reply to Sheikh Hasina 's proposal to promote bilateral trade by exchanging Bangladesh's valuable produces like garment, ceramic kitchenware and plastic toys with Myanmar's natural gas, electricity and other mineral resources during her visit to Myanmar.

Of all the countries of the world, Sheikh Hasina thought Myanmar will sell their energy products to Bangladesh over other neighbors like China, India and Thailand.
:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Would you sell your gas if the price is right ?

I know you're a stupid person but even you will have noticed that energy is a seller's market.

It is a fact that you are a moron.

I was not trying to imply that Burma could not sell their resources elsewhere, just that BD has plenty of options to buy elsewhere. With the slowdowns in both India and China now, and expected to last well towards the end of the decade, BD will find no shortage of sellers for gas. Now how many times have economic rookies want to get *****-slapped by me?

BD has grown by around 6% a year since 2000 and is now around 7% and I am sure that it's economy will not collapse because Burma does not want to trade.

Huge coal and nuclear power plants will be coming on-line within the next 5 years. Just the ones already planned will add 60% to BD's current generation capacity.

I was not trying to imply that Burma could not sell their resources elsewhere, just that BD has plenty of options to buy elsewhere. With the slowdowns in both India and China now, and expected to last well towards the end of the decade, BD will find no shortage of sellers for gas. Now how many times have economic rookies want to get *****-slapped by me?

BD has grown by around 6% a year since 2000 and is now around 7% and I am sure that it's economy will not collapse because Burma does not want to trade.

Huge coal and nuclear power plants will be coming on-line within the next 5 years. Just the ones already planned will add 60% to BD's current generation capacity.

Is that a joke? Energy is a seller's market, you bonehead. Fossil fuels is a seller's market. There is no other interpretation.

I think the next five years will see speedier development subject to improvement of power production.

Is that a joke? Energy is a seller's market, you bonehead. Fossil fuels is a seller's market. There is no other interpretation.

No point talking to you.

You actually think that BD needs Myanmar gas to progress!

Feel sorry for you.

I think the next five years will see speedier development subject to improvement of power production.

I think as long as the coal and nuclear power stations are built by the end of the decade. this will really help in stabilising the power situation in BD for the better.

It won't completely eliminate the power shortage but it will allow industry to grow quicker.

Would you sell your gas if the price is right ?

Why not ? Price is the main reason Myanmar won't sell to Bangladesh. I mean everyone knows Bangladesh's purchasing power comparing to other neighbors of Myanmar,right ?

Myanmar has estimated gas reserve of 90 trillion cubic feet and proven recoverable reserve of 18 TCF so far.

Super,mega, hyper, ultra booming Bangladesh's economy will be a fraction of slowing economies of China and India, I suppose ?

But my friend, you see this from islamic angle. Why do you always see from the religion angle? Religion is an obsession with you guys so much so that you refuse to see who started it first.

Rohingya unrest has been a problem before Burma became a military regime. It failed and hence when junta rose to power, they started taking harsh measures.

Were the Muslims attacked in other countries for that incident?

I don't think so that would have been preferable. It has been a part of Myanmar and if you were to dwell in history about territories, then nothing can stop a WW3.

Then do you condemn the same acts performed by almost entire Muslim world against non-Muslims in their countries?

Would you call them as immature as well?

I don't mean to deviate but I am willing to cite links as evidence if you like.

If you can have the courage to accept that without calling it a "western/Hindu/Zionist" propaganda, I am willing to consider it as a legitimate discussion on this.

And you're seeing this from hindutva angle. Persecution of Rohingyas may be an internal problem of Burma, but this is affecting BD, whereas you guys shamelessly side with the persecutors though you're not affected by it in any way, simply because the victims are Muslims. You particularly lost your credibility to any sane mind due to your thousands of explicitly shameless hateful bigoted posts.

After Ramu, temples attacked in Patia
Sep 30, 2012

That is kind of rich considering that Indians support Awami League :lol:

Why not ? Price is the main reason Myanmar won't sell to Bangladesh. I mean everyone knows Bangladesh's purchasing power comparing to other neighbors of Myanmar,right ?

Myanmar has estimated gas reserve of 90 trillion cubic feet and proven recoverable reserve of 18 TCF so far.

Super,mega, hyper, ultra booming Bangladesh's economy will be a fraction of slowing economies of China and India, I suppose ?

Now why would selling gas to Bangladesh be considered a threat to Myanmar?

Bangladesh buys energy in competitive price from international market. Our LNG terminal which will come into operation within a year will have 500 mmcf of capacity. I dont think you can even match the capacity which we will be importing through ships from Qatar.

And you think 18 TCF is a big reserve??? We had more reserve than you and it took us only a decade to burn them up. China and India is sucking your blood, you could had far better bargain with us.

Whats rich is Bangladeshis wish to interfere in other people's affairs when their own minority rights record is poor don't take my word for it checkout UN human rights or Amnesty international yet these people rather speak about Burma.

Back
Top Bottom