What's new

Myanmar to Look at Rohingya Rights

Whats rich is Bangladeshis wish to interfere in other people's affairs when their own minority rights record is poor don't take my word for it checkout UN human rights or Amnesty international yet these people rather speak about Burma.

Bangladesh is no angel but had far better record than India.

Whats rich is Bangladeshis wish to interfere in other people's affairs when their own minority rights record is poor don't take my word for it checkout UN human rights or Amnesty international yet these people rather speak about Burma.

Our human rights record are far better than that of Myanmar.

Now bug off.

Our President's " We will look into it " has the same meaning as " We will think about it" which was the reply to Sheikh Hasina 's proposal to promote bilateral trade by exchanging Bangladesh's valuable produces like garment, ceramic kitchenware and plastic toys with Myanmar's natural gas, electricity and other mineral resources during her visit to Myanmar.

Of all the countries of the world, Sheikh Hasina thought Myanmar will sell their energy products to Bangladesh over other neighbors like China, India and Thailand.
:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Don't sell it... If you open up shop one assumes you are willing to a deal. If you don't want to fine. Bangladesh is not reliant on Burma for anything. It would help us to buy from Burma as it's next door but if you prefer to sell it to others it won't matter that much. Bangladesh is fully integrated with the world economy and global supply chain. No one in Bangladesh is going to ever consider a backward country like Burma any kind of of partner. You prefer to deal with other countries, that's your right... Go for it.

lol we might not be perfect but our treatment of minorities are far better than other south asian countries

your argument is not sellable to int community. you are still under US watch list your best buddy

Is that hard when they were under military rule led by the Junta and who are you to tell me what to do? you own this site?

Then why are you going tit-for-tat? This has nothing to do with human rights in Bangladesh. This is about Myanmar.

Seriously, it is an extremely annoying trait of Indians.

Then why are you going tit-for-tat? This has nothing to do with human rights in Bangladesh. This is about Myanmar.

Seriously, it is an extremely annoying trait of Indians.

So why are u interfering in another countries business when your own record is poor? should you not look at your own country first as Burma is a sovereign nation

HRW has problem with every country including USA.

I was talking about USA watch list not hrw

You may wish to see what is says in regards to Bangladesh as well

http://www.unhcr.org/refworld/publisher,USCIRF,,BGD,,0.html

So why are u interfering in another countries business when your own record is poor? should you not look at your own country first as Burma is a sovereign nation

Nice spelling and grammar kid.

You got any proof that we are actually interfering in Myanmar's internal affairs?

If not, shut it.

Nice spelling and grammar kid.

You got any proof that we are actually interfering in Myanmar's internal affairs?

If not, shut it.

Who you calling a kid? :lol: im a grown man do not get personal with me mate you simply can not bear it as im showing your double standards

Back
Top Bottom