What's new

Myanmar to Look at Rohingya Rights

Who you calling a kid? :lol: im a grown man do not get personal with me mate you simply can not bear it as im showing your double standards

And just how is our human rights record worse than Myanmar?

I ask you one more time: Where is your proof that we are interfering in Myanmar's internal affairs?

On a side note, you people are very funny to complain about minority rights in Bangladesh while supporting the ruling party at the same time.

There is no wonder India has lot to do on this Burma Rohingya factor. That Nobel Brat from Burma made a visit to India too. There were no protest against her! I wouldn't be surprised if India is playing the same role specially the RAW,that Pakistan played in Sri Lanka. We have to take some decisions quickly. Should we play the China card that early! China may not be ready yet but they yet can be a real intervene factor here. Malaysia is a good choice but it will bring Philippine and Burma in same line. What could be the solution!! I think Pakistan can play a vital role here. Why we aren't talking about this matter with Pakistan!! I really wonder what Bangladesh is doing!

And just how is our human rights record worse than Myanmar?

I ask you one more time: Where is your proof that we are interfering in Myanmar's internal affairs?

On a side note, you people are very funny to complain about minority rights in Bangladesh while supporting the ruling party at the same time.

It's the pot calling the kettle black you are comparing a country which was under military led junta and it just finding its feet in the world to your country and I do not support anyone I don't even know about your government all I know is your a democratic nation which has a very poor human rights record so its better to fix your own house rather than point fingers at others.

There is no wonder India has lot to do on this Burma Rohingya factor. That Nobel Brat from Burma made a visit to India too. There were no protest against her! I wouldn't be surprised if India is playing the same role specially the RAW,that Pakistan played in Sri Lanka. We have to take some decisions quickly. Should we play the China card that early! China may not be ready yet but they yet can be a real intervene factor here. Malaysia is a good choice but it will bring Philippine and Burma in same line. What could be the solution!! I think Pakistan can play a vital role here. Why we aren't talking about this matter with Pakistan!! I really wonder what Bangladesh is doing!

No one can do anything against Myanmar right now since they do not have any placed interests over there.

It is a strategically crucial nation for both China and the US. Even more so than Bangladesh. I'd say let the big boys play first, and see how it goes.

The Rohingya issue would remain a thorn on Myanmar's side for as long as this trend persist.

The ball in ultimately in Myanmar's court. Not ours.

In the meantime, we should go in line with regional trade and connectivity, and get along with both US and Chinese intentions.

India? Meh.....trade at best. Not much of a big player or anything on a regional basis.

It's the pot calling the kettle black you are comparing a country which was under military led junta and it just finding its feet in the world to your country and I do not support anyone I don't even know about your government all I know is your a democratic nation which has a very poor human rights record so its better to fix your own house rather than point fingers at others.

hahaha...

Your countrymen do in fact support the ruling government. Some say that party partly survives on Indian prescriptions from time to time.

Me on the other hand hate it. I vex that woman greatly. And yes, human rights isn't that great in Bangladesh at the moment. I wonder why the police simply stood there amid all the destruction of Buddhist property in Ramu.

The irony is that no one was killed.

The bigger irony is that Buddhists predominantly vote for that particular party.

But that is a different subject.

hahaha...

Your countrymen do in fact support the ruling government. Some say that party partly survives on Indian prescriptions from time to time.

Me on the other hand hate it. I vex that woman greatly. And yes, human rights isn't that great in Bangladesh at the moment. I wonder why the police simply stood there amid all the destruction of Buddhist property in Ramu.

The irony is that no one was killed.

The bigger irony is that Buddhists predominantly vote for that particular party.

But that is a different subject.

I know very little about the politics of Bangladesh but being a democratic nation you voted her in so can vote her out whereas the people of Burma for 40 odd years did not have that freedom they are just finding their feet and I am not saying what has happened is good but let them solve their own problems if outsiders interfere it will make things worse.

The discussion is about documented atrocities and the absence of justice invoked on the same.
sorry sir, its NOT....its abt Myanmar to Look at Rohingya Rights . and btw undocumented doesnt mean non existent

my dear sir, let me remind you once again, with full respects to the nation of bangladesh, as of now, you guys can be merely cards and not the players holding them

your post is typical of a guy desperately trying to grab some straws :lol: Please check one more time in case u have left naming any country from South Asia from whom BD should seek help :lol:

As usual the Hindutva-RSS-Narendra Modi fanatics of this forum come in to the Bangladeshi sub-forum uninvited and comment on affairs nothing to do with India but Bangladesh, which in itself is not that bad. However they come here to insult Bangladesh and Muslims and of course to attack Rohingyas (who are Muslim and thus hated by these Hindutva fanatics) regardless of the rights and wrongs of the whole issue.

Re topic: Burma has to sort out the Rohingya issue and also its persecution of other ethnic groups such as the Karen, Shan etc.

The Bamars are also very anti-Christian and have burnt Churches and raped Christian women.

However in terms of the Rohingya issue, relations with these states will be affected if they do not sort this problem out.

- Indonesia (largest member of ASEAN), strong supporter of Rohingya rights.

- Malaysia, strong supporter of Rohingya rights.

- Turkey, apparently some in the Turkish media even speculated about the possibility of military action against Burma over the Rohingya pogroms.

- Saudi Arabia

- UAE

and many others.

However in terms of the Rohingya issue, relations with these states will be affected if they do not sort this problem out.

- Indonesia (largest member of ASEAN), strong supporter of Rohingya rights.

- Malaysia, strong supporter of Rohingya rights.

- Turkey, apparently some in the Turkish media even speculated about the possibility of military action against Burma over the Rohingya pogroms.

- Saudi Arabia

- UAE

and many others.

Lip services again, huh ?

And you're seeing this from hindutva angle. Persecution of Rohingyas may be an internal problem of Burma, but this is affecting BD, whereas you guys shamelessly side with the persecutors though you're not affected by it in any way, simply because the victims are Muslims. You particularly lost your credibility to any sane mind due to your thousands of explicitly shameless hateful bigoted posts.

What madness is this? I am not a Hindu then how the fvk can I see from Hindutva angle? :blink:

Seriously dude, your dread and hatred of the Hindu community is clouding your mind.

First tell me, if you have closed your borders, how is this effecting you?

I read some Bangladeshi posts here stating that your government is taking measures to close the borders and thus stop influx of rohingyas.

Then what's the problem you got?

If you want to be the Thekedar of all other countries just because a group of people there share your religion, then it is your personal problem. Not the entire world's.

Typical fart title from daily star. They cave mentality mayanmarese didn't gurantee anything and it was just a inadequate lip service in line with the US presidential visit.

Myanmar has more worth as a regional transit for all big players in the region.
Then why beg for transit from Khaleda Zia. U guys really have some personality after U can brag about begging like that. :rolleyes:

Then why beg for transit from Khaleda Zia. U guys really have some personality after U can brag about begging like that. :rolleyes:

Your BNP recently said, they can no more ignore rise of India. ;)

Back
Top Bottom