What's new

Myanmar to Look at Rohingya Rights

This is too funny coming from an Indian:woot:

How many people died in the temple attacks as opposed to the thousands that were slaughtered by Hindu extremists in 2002 in Gujarat?

2002 riots caused the deaths of 250 Hindus and 3,000 Muslims.

Now tell me how many Hindus and Buddhists did you murder in Bangladesh? Those figures will never come out.

I admire the way you Muslims inflate news reports to epic proportions.

The other day a Pakistani member was talking about How US massacred 40 million Iraqis while the country's entire population is less than 40 million.

No wonder your image has become like this.

BD is by far the most tolerant South Asian country and that is a fact.

Good one.

You're more tolerant than Pakistan that I can say, but nothing more.

How many Muslims died as opposed to Hindus?

The ratio was massively tilted towards Muslims.

Anyway, ample proof exists that the Hindu-dominated police looked the other way and even helped the Hindu mob to carry out the killings.

BD is by far the most tolerant South Asian country and that is a fact.

Well the riots started by the burning of Hindu pilgrims and both sides died in the riots you can wiki it. Bangladesh is not the most tolerant country that would have to be Bhutan or Nepal.

This is too funny coming from an Indian:woot:

How many people died in the temple attacks as opposed to the thousands that were slaughtered by Hindu extremists in 2002 in Gujarat?

You Bangladeshis and Pakistanis changed the whole Hindu demography of your country, so the less you talk the better. If they werent killed or converted, they were forced to flee to India...

You guys talk about the status of Rohingyas not being considered citizens in Myanmar, but conveniently ignore the things you have done to ensure that minimal Hindus are left in your country, like the Enemy Property Act.

The Vested Property Act is a controversial law in Bangladesh that allows the Government to confiscate property from individuals it deems as an enemy of the state. Before the independence of Bangladesh in 1971, it was known as the Enemy Property Act and is still referred to as such in common parlance. The act is criticised as a tool for appropriating the lands of the minority population . It is officially estimated that about 75% of all Hindu lands in Bangladesh have been seized by using this act. Considerations are going on now to stop and repeal this act.

Vested Property Act (Bangladesh) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now Myanmar is doing the same thing, but the tables have turned. Karma is a b i t c h eh?

Dont worry, today its only Myanmar, but one day India will also take revenge for all the Hindus that have been killed and converted by Bangladeshi and Pakistani Dogs. The whole world will...

After Ramu, temples attacked in Patia
Sep 30, 2012

Temple attacks premeditated, deliberate: MKA
Sep 30, 2012

Cox’s Bazar violence: 6 pagodas burnt down, 100 houses vandalised
Sep 30, 2012

Breaking News! An indigenous Jumma woman killed allegedly by Bengali settlers in Rangamati
Jul 10, 2012

Attack on Chakma village: Punishment of policemen demanded
Jun 5, 2012

Try Chakma village attackers'
Jun 5, 2012

Update about police attack on Chakma village in Teknaf : Police compel to sign villagers in white paper
Jun 5, 2012

Jumma villagers attacked by Bengali settlers with the intention to grab land in Barkal
Jun 4, 2012

Breaking News! Police attack on indigenous village in Teknaf, 11 injured & a woman gave birth to a premature baby due to inhuman torture
Jun 4, 2012

Case panics Naogaon Adivasi clash victims
Jun 1, 2012

5th meeting of the CHT Accord Implementation Committee held in Dhaka
May 31, 2012

Rights groups form a human chain urging to take action against increasing atrocities on indigenous peoples including women and children
May 29, 2012

A minor indigenous girl killed after rape in Naogaon
May 29, 2012

An indigenous woman gang raped by a group of miscreants in Sylhet
May 29, 2012

Fresh grenade attack on unarmed PCP students by the UPDF in Rangamati leaves at least 14 seriously injured
May 21, 2012

Ministry of LGRD issues a racial letter against indigenous peoples
Apr 11, 2012

Bangladesh - Human Rights Congress for Bangladesh Minorities (HRCBM)

It remains to be seen just how much natural gas there is.

Anyway BD has a much larger economy and it now has the fastest growing economy in the whole of South Asia(bar the tiny countries) and the IMF expects it to stay that way for the next 5 years.

Whom are you calling tiny? You're only bigger than Bhutan and Maldives. :blink:

I think the right word should be "smaller".

After Ramu, temples attacked in Patia
Sep 30, 2012

Temple attacks premeditated, deliberate: MKA
Sep 30, 2012

Cox’s Bazar violence: 6 pagodas burnt down, 100 houses vandalised
Sep 30, 2012

Breaking News! An indigenous Jumma woman killed allegedly by Bengali settlers in Rangamati
Jul 10, 2012

Attack on Chakma village: Punishment of policemen demanded
Jun 5, 2012

Try Chakma village attackers'
Jun 5, 2012

Update about police attack on Chakma village in Teknaf : Police compel to sign villagers in white paper
Jun 5, 2012

Jumma villagers attacked by Bengali settlers with the intention to grab land in Barkal
Jun 4, 2012

Breaking News! Police attack on indigenous village in Teknaf, 11 injured & a woman gave birth to a premature baby due to inhuman torture
Jun 4, 2012

Case panics Naogaon Adivasi clash victims
Jun 1, 2012

5th meeting of the CHT Accord Implementation Committee held in Dhaka
May 31, 2012

Rights groups form a human chain urging to take action against increasing atrocities on indigenous peoples including women and children
May 29, 2012

A minor indigenous girl killed after rape in Naogaon
May 29, 2012

An indigenous woman gang raped by a group of miscreants in Sylhet
May 29, 2012

Fresh grenade attack on unarmed PCP students by the UPDF in Rangamati leaves at least 14 seriously injured
May 21, 2012

Ministry of LGRD issues a racial letter against indigenous peoples
Apr 11, 2012

Bangladesh - Human Rights Congress for Bangladesh Minorities (HRCBM)

Thanks for highlighting it, buddy.

Now tell me how many Hindus and Buddhists did you murder in Bangladesh? Those figures will never come out.

The other day a Pakistani member was talking about How US massacred 40 million Iraqis while the country's entire population is less than 40 million.

Which proves that it was massacre of Muslims by Hindus as the ratio was 10/1 in favour of Hindus

I do not understand why people like to compare Bangladesh to other Muslims countries like Pakistan as there is a huge difference. Apart from religion there is virtually nothing else that BD and Pakistan have in common, hence why we went our separate way in 1971

BD is a tolerant, pretty-fast growing economy that does not meddle in other countries affairs and has an outlook to become an industrialised country like Malaysia.

Which proves that it was massacre of Muslims by Hindus as the ratio was 10/1 in favour of Hindus

Now you're being funny.

In a dharmic country where Hindus are the largest majority population, if some muslim fundamentalists burn a train, what would you expect?

A peck to the cheek?

I mean think about it; do you really think we or the Sikhs would have been one bit tolerant more than what Hindus were if heavens forbid something like this had happened?

Not in hell.

Put yourself in the place of the Hindus and see. Then you will get it right.

I do not understand why people like to compare Bangladesh to other Muslims countries like Pakistan as there is a huge difference. Apart from religion there is virtually nothing else that BD and Pakistan have in common, hence why we went our separate way in 1971

Then how come you love Pakistanis so much even today?

Does having common religion make you forget every atrocity they did to you?

BD is a tolerant, pretty-fast growing economy that does not meddle in other countries affairs and has an outlook to become an industrialised country like Malaysia.

If you industrialize it is not a problem for us.

The problem is landgrabbing by fundamentalist Muslims who illegally spill into our northeast. Assam and Meghalaya are really suffering because of this.

Just help us solve this problem and there's no hard feelings between you and us.

I am very happy after years they have pledge to erase their wrong and criminal policy of denying citizenship to people who should be their citizen . I think in this transition period of Myanmar when they are opening them to the world or the world community accepting them in the international corner after decade of isolation, the world leader should take practical approaches so that the Roginga issue is solve forever . Myanmar is rich in natural resources and land masses compare to their population that it isnot big deal for them to give right to the people who have the right.

Some Muslims have a weird death wish that someone needs to look into seriously.

They (Muslims in Gujrat) burned a train full of Hindu pilgrims. What did they expect, that they can continue their terrorist J I H A D I tendencies without backlash from anyone? Especially in a state where they are a minority? Especially in a state that has historically bore the brunt of many Islamic invasions from Iran and Afghanistan, and is generally very touchy about Muslims murdering the natives?

Same with the Rohingya Muslims in Myanmar. The whole commotion started when they raped and killed some Buddhist girls. Why did they do that? Because they thought that unlike the savages that Muslims are, other peaceful religions wont attack them and will sit by and take all the killings and rapes that are religiously motivated.

The world has simply realised that you cannot deal with Muslims without a sword, as they dont understand the language of civility. They will attack, rape and kill you like savages without mercy, and know that others are civilized so they wont retaliate. The non-Muslim world has simply realised the futility of this, and has started to pay back Muslim crimes with equal force. And then you guys act all surprised and innocent, like "Like Oh look at poor me, and my human rights. All I did was rape a couple million, what did I do to deserve this"

Now you're being funny.

In a dharmic country where Hindus are the largest majority population, if some muslim fundamentalists burn a train, what would you expect?

A peck to the cheek?

I mean think about it; do you really think we or the Sikhs would have been one bit tolerant more than what Hindus were if heavens forbid something like this had happened?

Not in hell.

Put yourself in the place of the Hindus and see. Then you will get it right.

Don't be a moron.

If India does not uphold it's laws then it will forever remain a poverty stricken sh*thole.

It is up to the judicial system to punish the guilty.

Only a banana-republic allows mobs to go around meting out their own "justice", mainly to people that had nothing to do with it.

Then how come you love Pakistanis so much even today?

Does having common religion make you forget every atrocity they did to you?

I have no love for Pakistanis nor do I dislike them either.

I am glad though that BD is no longer with Pakistan as now we are able to use our own resources to develop rather than subsidise the Pakistani military or their economy as before 1971.

Too many Indians let their problems with Pakistan turn them anti-Muslim.

If you industrialize it is not a problem for us.

The problem is landgrabbing by fundamentalist Muslims who illegally spill into our northeast. Assam and Meghalaya are really suffering because of this.

Just help us solve this problem and there's no hard feelings between you and us.

It is up to you to get rid of illegals in your country.

There is no BD policy to "export" it's citizens to India or any other country illegally.

Now answer, why would people in BD who live for around 70 years be interested in going to a country like India where people live for 67 years?

Good one.

You're more tolerant than Pakistan that I can say, but nothing more.

BD is indeed the most tolarent nation of all the South Asia.

There is no record of killings of thousands of minorities in BD. There is also no record of Govt apparatuses actively helping mobs locating and killing thousands of minorities.

Same can't be said about India.

India is also the land where the minorities were not afforded any justice for the documented atrocities committed by the majority. Which means thers is no deterence for the majority to stop the slaughter of minorities.

There is no record of killings of thousands of minorities in BD. There is also no record of Govt apparatuses actively helping mobs locating and killing thousands of minorities.

There is a big difference between not having official records and not having done it.

Don't confuse the two.

Name me one muslim country that keeps a legal record of the minorities that were there in their countries whether it is Jews in Arab lands, Zoroastrians in the beginning Islamization of Iran, us Buddhists in Bangladesh post-independence, in Pakistan and Afghanistan.

Not one.

Oh puhleese, fallstuff you should be the last one to certify us.

India is also the land where the minorities were not afforded any justice for the documented atrocities committed by the majority. Which means thers is no deterence for the majority to stop the slaughter of minorities.

Just like communist China. :)

BTW it is funny you should be talking about minorities as by Indian legal definition, I am a minority community.

akal lungi ke andar ghusi padi hai kya???? (bibek buddhi ki lungir bhetore dhukiye niyechho dada ???)
minorities % are increasing in india while its exactly the opposite in Bdesh n pak.....i wonder this is also some evil yindoo propaganda

I am very happy after years they have pledge to erase their wrong and criminal policy of denying citizenship to people who should be their citizen . I think in this transition period of Myanmar when they are opening them to the world or the world community accepting them in the international corner after decade of isolation, the world leader should take practical approaches so that the Roginga issue is solve forever . Myanmar is rich in natural resources and land masses compare to their population that it isnot big deal for them to give right to the people who have the right.

Our President's " We will look into it " has the same meaning as " We will think about it" which was the reply to Sheikh Hasina 's proposal to promote bilateral trade by exchanging Bangladesh's valuable produces like garment, ceramic kitchenware and plastic toys with Myanmar's natural gas, electricity and other mineral resources during her visit to Myanmar.

Of all the countries of the world, Sheikh Hasina thought Myanmar will sell their energy products to Bangladesh over other neighbors like China, India and Thailand.
:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom