What's new

Myanmar president says Rohingyas not welcome

Lol...I admit the Burmese are not as restraintful as Indians but only because they are not cowards. One of my Indian Hindu friends told me that Hindus are cowards (this is not coming from me it came from my Hindu friend). He's guju btw. But let's be honest, you really think Burma is stupid enough to go against the Muslim wrath of the Bangladeshis. I have military family members and in one of the military post entrance in Bangladesh it says " We fight in the name of Allah". Bangladesh may not have a a powerful military like India but the country is still Muslim land. If Burma ever gets in a fight with Bangladesh ( God forbid bcz innocent people will die on both sides) then Bangladesh army will be backed up the Muslim extremists then Burma will go through hell and may possibly loose their sovereignty. As soon as Awami League looses ground...Bangladesh will no longer be India's b.i.t.c.h.

When I'm talking about the Muslim nations especially Malaysia and Indonesia, I wasn't talking about the governments I was talking about the rogue organizations. Those organizations do what they want without their government's consent. In 2 to 3 decades BNP and AL will be nothing but dust when their strength falls another power rises and it will be by the next generation. For example, look at Barrister Andavir Rahman, we don't know if he's a good guy or a bad guy in reality, but here in US to us Probashi Bangladeshis he impressed us.

Yes, Hindus are 'cowards'....otherwise Muslims couldn't have entered Hindustan......BUT don't forget the British people took over Hindustan from Muslim rule.....That doesn't make you very 'brave' either....

Now, regarding Myanmar, you'll be surprised to know that, any aggressive behavior towards Myanmar will invite China's hostility.....If you're intelligent enough, you'll understand why.....

Lol...I admit the Burmese are not as restraintful as Indians but only because they are not cowards. One of my Indian Hindu friends told me that Hindus are cowards (this is not coming from me it came from my Hindu friend). He's guju btw. But let's be honest, you really think Burma is stupid enough to go against the Muslim wrath of the Bangladeshis. I have military family members and in one of the military post entrance in Bangladesh it says " We fight in the name of Allah". Bangladesh may not have a a powerful military like India but the country is still Muslim land. If Burma ever gets in a fight with Bangladesh ( God forbid bcz innocent people will die on both sides) then Bangladesh army will be backed up the Muslim extremists then Burma will go through hell and may possibly loose their sovereignty. As soon as Awami League looses ground...Bangladesh will no longer be India's b.i.t.c.h.

When I'm talking about the Muslim nations especially Malaysia and Indonesia, I wasn't talking about the governments I was talking about the rogue organizations. Those organizations do what they want without their government's consent. In 2 to 3 decades BNP and AL will be nothing but dust when their strength falls another power rises and it will be by the next generation. For example, look at Barrister Andavir Rahman, we don't know if he's a good guy or a bad guy in reality, but here in US to us Probashi Bangladeshis he impressed us.

:rofl:

Am extremist, religious nut who believes 9/11 was a conspiracy and another one wanting to teach the Burmese an islamic lesson. I see he's going to feel very at home in this place.

LMAO! How long have I been hearing that from Assamese. I admit there are illegal Bangladeshis in India, no doubt about it. But when India funds Awami League, and releases heavy water to Bangladesh during the monsoon season and doing other things to impede the development of the country...the poor and unfortunate Bangladeshis will migrate else where to gain a better standard of living. How long do you think India can do this? India is surrounded by two Muslim countries. Bangladesh may not be as strong as Pakistan militarily but Bangladesh has numbers, a factor that West Pakistani elites underestimated before they started the genocide, but there is more to Pakistan's involvement in this genocide than what people think, I'm not gonna get into that on this thread.

As for Myanmar's retarded policies, the Rohingya migrated to Myanmar before Myanmar was independent. I feel bad for the Burmese people because Muslims feel for one another, We feel for our brethrens in Chechnya, Palestine, Somalia, so Myanmar will get a payback for what they've done. Muslims are weak now but nothing lasts forever, not even the Muslim weakness. Bangladesh only pushed back the Rohingyas bcz Awami League is in power, the AL are already loosing ground on BD so they don't want any refugee influx to destabilize the Chittagong area.

I mean no disrespect to my fellow Indians on this forum as I have Hindu, Muslim, and Christian friends from India and they are nice people; and they are far respectful than majority of my Pakistani and Bangladeshi friends. But my Indian friends don't represent the Indian government or their perverted policies so I'll say the truth about India without considering anyone's patriotic feelings.

Excellent point.

In this decade, 3 separate Muslim economies
will get larger than one trillion dollars -
Indonesia, Turkey and Iran.

Indonesia is actually predicted to also surpass
2 trillion dollars before 2020.

Myanmar may well be occuppied wholly by a large
Muslim army in the future as it will no
superpower protector.

Yes, Hindus are 'cowards'....otherwise Muslims couldn't have entered Hindustan......BUT don't forget the British people took over Hindustan from Muslim rule.....That doesn't make you very 'brave' either....

Now, regarding Myanmar, you'll be surprised to know that, any aggressive behavior towards Myanmar will invite China's hostility.....If you're intelligent enough, you'll understand why.....

I never said Hindus are cowards it was my Hindu friend, I have family friends who are Hindus so I don't say anything to disrespect them. My major was in history and there is a pattern of rise and fall of super powers. Apparently every 100 years there is a rise of Muslim power some where in the Muslim world so in 20 years lets see what happens. What happened with the British and Mughals are typical when corruption seeds in in authority.

Can you see how pathetic you sound? Your 'ummah' are getting chased out of Myanmar specifically because of people like you. You want to spread your religion and the Arab culture across the globe because you believe in its supremacy. You come from a dirt poor crap hole and you want to threaten your neighbouring country? Well, either go and fight or shut up my immature friend.

I do not live in a state with massive resources that is crap poor.

So what is your excuse for being poor? You people are losers simple.

No-one gives a crap about Myanmar anyway.

You are all alone on this planet, so do not make enemies or you will regret it one day.

:rofl:

Am extremist, religious nut who believes 9/11 was a conspiracy and another one wanting to teach the Burmese an islamic lesson. I see he's going to feel very at home in this place.

I'm part of the science community here so I have to read this stuff, independent American engineers all agree that the planes at that level cannot take down buildings at that magnitude. Believe what you want and no I'm not going to call you names.

I'm part of the science community here so I have to read this stuff, independent American engineers all agree that the planes at that level cannot take down buildings at that magnitude. Believe what you want and no I'm not going to call you names.

Very noble of you. Just exactly how are you a part of the scientific community?

And people wonder why the rest of the world dislikes muslims. Fcuknuts like you do your country and your religion a disservice.

If you actually look at the bigger picture all through out History...it's always Muslims who get attacked first and then Muslims retaliate and all of a sudden Muslims get labeled as the bad guy for defending their people and their lands. In the last 100 years how many Muslim countries interfered in other non Muslim countries...I can think of any. And how many non Muslim countries interfered in Muslim countries...I can name a lot...Iran-Iraq war, establishement of all Arab countries, destruction of the Caliphate, and it goes on. And no I'm not a conspiracy theorists bcz I don't believe in anything without logical scientific or historical proof.

What's going on Myanmar is just another example, just because the Rohingyas don't look like Mongoloids doesn't make them non Burmese. They settled in that land long before Burma was independent. And they are from NE India that's why they have similarity with East Indians.

here in US we are taught HOW TO THINK not what to think...and 20 percent of Americans don't believe what the the American media reports especially about 9/11

That is in America. Not Myanmar :rofl:

If you actually look at the bigger picture all through out History...it's always Muslims who get attacked first and then Muslims retaliate and all of a sudden Muslims get labeled as the bad guy for defending their people and their lands. In the last 100 years how many Muslim countries interfered in other non Muslim countries...I can think of any. And how many non Muslim countries interfered in Muslim countries...I can name a lot...Iran-Iraq war, establishement of all Arab countries, destruction of the Caliphate, and it goes on. And no I'm not a conspiracy theorists bcz I don't believe in anything without logical scientific or historical proof.

The Crusaders, Mongols, infighting and Colonialism are what severely weakened Muslim strength.

Fitnah is the most dangerous thing.

What's going on Myanmar is just another example, just because the Rohingyas don't look like Mongoloids doesn't make them non Burmese. They settled in that land long before Burma was independent. And they are from NE India that's why they have similarity with East Indians.

There are Muslims of other ethnic groups in Myanmar.

Guess Myanmar wants to be like Pakistan and Bangladesh, a single religion state only.

Which should be acceptable to most Pak and Bangs here, but it won't because its about discriminating against Muslims not Sikhs, Jews, Hindus, atheist and Christians.

like pakistan?? how like pakistan? are we deporting our minorities?

Back
Top Bottom