What's new

Myanmar Nation unity government calls for Civil War

Why do you always think China will replace the USA?

1. China has no (at least not for the time being) plan to use CNY to replace the US dollar. You can Google that CNY is not a freely convertible currency, and a non freely convertible currency cannot become a global currency. What China wants is global currency diversification, which can hedge the global financial crisis, diversifying financial risks in a world of global economic integration, and prevent imperialism from exploiting the world by using monetary hegemony. it is more in China's interests.

2. China will not become an imperialist country. In fact, in 2009, Obama proposed a new framework for the G2 world to China. You can confirm this information by Google. China rejected Obama because China opposed imperialism and would not participate in carve up and exploitation of the world as an imperialist country.

3. China is a trading country and a country that firmly supports global economic integration. Trade needs a stable and peaceful environment, so any war anywhere is not in China's interests. China hopes that the world will work together to get rid of the shackles of gravity on mankind, rather than killing each other on the blue planet.

4. Hu Jintao and Xi Jinping once said something similar: the future world will be a multipolar world. If only one superpower replaces another superpower. That is not the progress of human civilization, but the retrogression of human civilization.

Please do not use imperialist thinking to speculate on the actions of the Chinese people. We don't like you do that.
I'm sorry that I'm unable to make.you understand my point.

I will post few bengali article and you can use translator for it , you will understand my points I hope.

I'm not good in English, so can't explain you to the point as you are expecting. I am trying clarifying my position but due to poor language skill it creating misunderstanding!

If I have anything critical to say I usually use my mother language bengali with my compatriots.

But unfortunately you won't understand it , sorry for the inconvenience!

What are the chances of Buddhist insurgency spillover in Bangladesh?

Is Myanmar causing rise in Muslim identitification of Bangladesh over the years?
True Buddhists do not support Aung San Suu Kyi and her democratic pimpss. True Buddhists are supporter of Myanmar army and Ashin Wirathu(The man in my profile picture).

Muslims especially Rohingya are threat for Buddhists. Although I support democracy but secular democracy will weaken buddhists and will enable Rohingya and other muslim groups to get a stronghold in Burma.

Is Myanmar causing rise in Muslim identitification of Bangladesh over the years?
Soldiers and Officers of the Myanmar army is very religious. Current army chief Ming Aung Hlaing has got numerous awards for his contribution towards Buddhism. Our ex President General Thein Sein is now a Buddhist monk and another military ruler General Saw Maung was a devout Buddhist.

Last edited:

See how monks are treated by the military

Myanmar-Genocide-Monk-Sitagu.jpg

22852951_10159433777695277_7302954368805178467_n-960x540.jpg

mbt-Rakhine-donation.jpg

New-Picture-1.jpg

True Buddhists do not support Aung San Suu Kyi and her democratic pimpss. True Buddhists are supporter of Myanmar army and Ashin Wirathu(The man in my profile picture).

Muslims especially Rohingya are threat for Buddhists. Although I support democracy but secular democracy will weaken buddhists and will enable Rohingya and other muslim groups to get a stronghold in Burma.

Soldiers and Officers of the Myanmar army is very religious. Current army chief Ming Aung Hlaing has got numerous awards for his contribution towards Buddhism. Our ex President General Thein Sein is now a Buddhist monk and another military ruler General Saw Maung was a devout Buddhist.
lol so Buddhism allow kill others to rule them and suppress/oppress them

Nothing religious about them or you. They are racist.

Japanese musician makes song to describe who they really are....:D

Koreans also are crazy believers in Christianity, they hate Buddhism and Islam.
South Koreans often impersonate Chinese to spread Christianity in Pakistan and Afghanistan.
Please don't misunderstand Buddhism, Chinese or Japanese Buddhists are completely different from Burmese Buddhists.

Last edited:
Guys don't give this scumbag Bandarban racist a platform to spread his vile justification (in the name of Buddhism) about why he (along with his idol Wirathu) supports persecuting Rohingyas, the majority of whom do not deserve ethnic cleansing.

Buddhism originated very close to Bangladesh, and we Bangladeshis have been Buddhists for hundreds of years (better part of a Millennium) before we converted to Islam. Buddhist values are in a way our values too in a societal sense.

Gautama Buddha was born in the 4th Century BCE in Bihar, which is not far from Northern Bangladesh. Bangladesh converted to Islam around 13th Century AD. There are Stupas all over Bangladesh and Bangladesh was a major seat of Buddhist learning and home of its adherents. Buddhism spread to Burma, then Thailand, China and Indochina FROM Bangladesh. Myanmarese kings have always used Buddhism as a tool to control and suppress their populace. Today's Tatmadaw is no different and doing the same thing.

Wirathu's values are a perversion of Buddhist principles of tolerance and "live-let-live".

Wirathu is essentially a condoning mass-murder sympathizer.

Any idiot who has Wirathu on his profile earns an 'ignore' from me.

Life is short, don't waste time with the mental-case scum-buckets of the world.

Spend your time on more productive and positive pursuits and pray for the salvation of scumbuckets.

Last edited:
Koreans also are crazy believers in Christianity. South Koreans often impersonate Chinese to spread Christianity in Pakistan and Afghanistan.
Please don't misunderstand Buddhism, Chinese or Japanese Buddhists are completely different from Burmese Buddhists.

Ya, that is specifically intended for Burmese monks who support the Military action on Rohingya villages that make 1 million of them fled to Bangladesh.

Indonesia also in the old time has many Budish followers. Biggest Budish temple in the world until Today is in Indonesia, made in 8 Century.

Ya, that is specifically intended for Burmese monks who support the Military action on Rohingya villages that make 1 million of them fled to Bangladesh.

Indonesia also in the old time has many Budish followers. Biggest Budish temple in the world until Today is in Indonesia, made in 8 Century.

You know Indonesia is a poster child for Burmese ethnic cleansing movement?

Future of Burma if they don't stand up

You know Indonesia is a poster child for Burmese ethnic cleansing movement?

Future of Burma if they don't stand up

I dont understand with your question here ?
Guys don't give this scumbag Bandarban racist a platform to spread his vile justification (in the name of Buddhism) about why he (along with his idol Wirathu) supports persecuting Rohingyas, the majority of whom do not deserve ethnic cleansing.

Buddhism originated very close to Bangladesh, and we Bangladeshis have been Buddhists for hundreds of years (better part of a Millennium) before we converted to Islam. Buddhist values are in a way our values too in a societal sense.

Gautama Buddha was born in the 4th Century BCE in Bihar, which is not far from Northern Bangladesh. Bangladesh converted to Islam around 13th Century AD. There are Stupas all over Bangladesh and Bangladesh was a major seat of Buddhist learning and home of its adherents. Buddhism spread to Burma, then Thailand, China and Indochina FROM Bangladesh. Myanmarese kings have always used Buddhism as a tool to control and suppress their populace. Today's Tatmadaw is no different and doing the same thing.

Wirathu's values are a perversion of Buddhist principles of tolerance and "live-let-live".

Wirathu is essentially a condoning mass-murder sympathizer.

Any idiot who has Wirathu on his profile earns an 'ignore' from me.

Life is short, don't waste time with the mental-case scum-buckets of the world.

Spend your time on more productive and positive pursuits and pray for the salvation of scumbuckets.

I think the moderator is very soft in here, when I was in one Defense Forum administered by Westerners, I am banned permanently by arguing that Indonesia can buy Russia weapons if it is not a big ticket weapon and only for supports despite CATSAA.

Well, just some months after that Indonesia ordered Russian cannon for its missile boat.

Last edited:
I dont understand with your question here ?

I think the moderator is very soft in here, when I was in one Defense Forum administered by Westerners, I am banned permanently by arguing that Indonesia can buy Russia weapons if it is not a big ticket weapon and only for supports despite CATSAA.

Well, just some months after that Indonesia ordered Russian cannon for its missile boat.
Not a question more of a comment

They say if Buddhists don't stand up they'll be converted like the Indonesians

Not a question more of a comment

They say if Buddhists don't stand up they'll be converted like the Indonesians

Who makes the comment ?

It shows they are not confident with their own religion. Thailand also has huge Muslim in the South which is basically Malay ethnic, this doesnt make Thailand expel those Muslim. They have already had their own neighbor which is also Budish majority country with some Muslim minority from different ethnicity

Who makes the comment ?

It shows they are not confident with their own religion. Thailand also has huge Muslim in the South which is basically Malay ethnic, this doesnt make Thailand expel those Muslim. They have already had their own neighbor which is also Budish majority country with some Muslim minority from different ethnicity
Wirathu

Back
Top Bottom