What's new

Myanmar-Bangladesh relations

Status
Not open for further replies.
No need to show your class.... We know india is outcome of illegitimate relation of Lady mountbatten and nehru. In dhaka we call it HARAMZADA

well it could be also Tero Matarir pola

Neheru was a stud wasn't he? What's the better way to get your country in advantageous position but not to screw the first lady. :lol:

Anyway we don't call INC a terrorist British creation unlike you lot always harping about mukti bahini being a raw trained terrorist anisation. Now if mukti who were instrumental of bd independence is terrorist children of raw, that makes bd an illegitimate child of raw, doesn't it?
No Bangladeshi says Muktis were terrorist! If they say, they are not Bangladeshi. Most of BNP are formed by ex freedom fighters where Awamileague is formed by politicians of that time.......

Anyway I never seen a Pakistani calling Muslim League a terrorist organization or an Indian calling INC a terrorist organisation. But then again it's Bangladeshis. They shoot the whole family of their so called father of nation dead(even the little kids) and made hero out of the killers.

No Bangladeshi says Muktis were terrorist! If they say, they are not Bangladeshi. Most of BNP are formed by ex freedom fighters where Awamileague is formed by politicians of that time.......

Temporary amnesia?

Are you here for trolling? This accusing RAW trend was started by pakistanis lols like Mujib won election coz Raw money, Mukti terrorist Bahini is raw product! At least Bengalis are better than you guys, accusing RAW is part of propaganda war for us before losing anything unlike you guys who after losing huge part of their territories cries and blames RAW for that.

Anyway I never seen a Pakistani calling Muslim League a terrorist organization or an Indian calling INC a terrorist organisation. But then again it's Bangladeshis. They shoot the whole family of their so called father of nation dead(even the little kids) and made hero out of the killers.

Temporary amnesia?

Seems to me Bangladeshis hate their own creation :tdown: :disagree:

Temporary amnesia?
I said pakistanis say this! They accuse RAW by saying this!

May be you are smelling your own brown sh!t idiot. He is as much an Indian as much your dad is Pakistani.

Sanitary condition in india is renown, so speak for yourself. And is he your step brother or why else you are banging your head every time indian deception, lie and propaganda get exposed. No matter how much deception coat indians put you can not get rid of that stink.

I said pakistanis say this! They accuse RAW by saying this!

Kobiraz, please dont fall for indian trap to hijack the thread for off topic discussion. Indian goal is to deflect attention from their involvement n Myanmar ethnic repression.

Kobiraz, please dont fall for indian trap to hijack the thread for off topic discussion. Indian goal is to deflect attention from their involvement n Myanmar ethnic repression.

Seems like some Pakistani's also started trolling with Indians, trolling is a contagious desease I guess.

Seems like some Pakistani's also started trolling with Indians, trolling is a contagious desease I guess.

that guy joined PDF Jan 2012. What can you expect from him except trolling? He is still kid here

that guy joined PDF Jan 2012. What can you expect from him except trolling? He is still kid here

And you joined back in 2006, only been able to make 100 posts all of which are xenophobic troll posts.

And you joined back in 2006, only been able to make 100 posts all of which are xenophobic troll posts.

Look ! who is accusing whom of being trolling? You are labelled as troll. probably You made those 5000+ posts through trolling. You are champ of trolling in PDF and your have branded your own image like that. Sorry to say, that's fact.

Look ! who is accusing whom of being trolling? You are labelled as troll. probably You made those 5000+ posts through trolling. You are champ of trolling in PDF and your have branded your own image like that. Sorry to say, that's fact.

It's a common tendency of Bangladeshis to gang up against people and branding them troll when they fail in reasoning, I'm not surprised. I don't have almost 5k thanks through trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom