What's new

My father is sick duas required

Allah unhain Sehat ata farmaye ... Aameen .

May ALLAH Almighty bless your father with good health ....Ameeen

@Zarvan

I will pray for your father for a quick recovery. Although you should be close to him in times such as those and leave PDF if necessary during this period. Also be strong. Should anything bad happen then remember that this is how life on this earth is and grieve is a normal thing and a process.

You will fine guidance among your loved ones and your religion.

May God grant him a speedy recovery, try to get him the best doctors available. I will remember him in my prayers today.

@Zarvan

I will pray for your father for a quick recovery. Although you should be close to him in times such as those and leave PDF if necessary during this period. Also be strong. Should anything bad happen then remember that this is how life on this earth is and grieve is a normal thing and a process.

You will fine guidance among your loved ones and your religion.
He is recovering now thanks every one but still keep making duas for his health and long life

Great News. I hope being a true muslim you have not consulted with a non muslim doctor and are not giving any medicine made by companies owned by Zionists or Kuffars.
Is this necessary, a-hole?

Great News. I hope being a true muslim you have not consulted with a non muslim doctor and are not giving any medicine made by companies owned by Zionists or Kuffars.
Dont make it personal dude.. Avoid

Oh God! please hear us and help your son who is sick and need your Blessings!

I hope and pray he gets well soon. You have a chance to serve your father now. Not many people get to serve their old parents.

أَسْأَلُ اللَّهَ الْعَظِيمَ رَبَّ الْعَرْشِ الْعَظِيمِ أَنْ يَشْفِيَكَ

"I ask Allah who is the Lofty and the Lord of the Mighty Throne that He cures you"

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom