What's new

My CRH trip from Shanghai back to Wuhan

In fact the first line of Wuhan metro was opened in 2004 with some extensions subsequently, but the second line was delayed to 2012, then Line4 in 2013 and second phase of Line4 in 2014. Then Line 3 in 2015, and Line 6 in 2016.
You shall be patient for Nanchang Metro since it will be more useful when it becomes a network. It takes time.
Yes they ever planed 6x NanChang metros, after 2x years building the 1st finally finished and will launch at this year ... it will take years to finish all metros network here. :-)
GH_nanchang.jpg

Yes they ever planed 6x NanChang metros, after 2x years building the 1st finally finished and will launch at this year ... it will take years to finish all metros network here. :-)
View attachment 196075
I've just finished a trip from 1st to 4th of Jan. (Lunar calendar) . My train stopped for a while in Nanchang.
ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1424800737.141652.jpg
ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1424800832.272547.jpg
ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1424800900.873665.jpg

If I had time, I would post my entire journey to Xiamen

This is my initial thread in this forum I've just known of.

These photos were captured when I took a D-class(200km/h) semi-HSR from Shanghai Hongqiao Railway Station to Hankou Railway Station which is located in Wuhan. It was in January this year with some unexpected snowy weather.

Let me first introduce this route. From Shanghai to Wuhan about 800-840km, it depends on which station in Wuhan( Wuhan has three major railway terminals, Hankou, Wuchang and Wuhan). Now 23 D-trains(200km/h) and 8 G-trains(300km/h) are at service per day. The train will be first flying on Shanghai-Nanjing Intercity Line or Shanghai-Beijing HSR Line between Shanghai and Nanjing, then after reaching Nanjing South Railway Station, it will be on Nanjing-Wuhan semi-HSR Line. The whole journey takes around 5.5 hours for D trains and costs 265RMB for the second class( G train about 4-5 hours and 301RMB for the second class, only slightly more pricy because only the first Shanghai-Nanjing full HSR part is charged differently).

OK, let the photos speak for this journey. All captured by my mobile photos so please don’t judge the low quality.:-)
p.s. some photos were taken by my friends, I will let you know in that case.
p.p.s. more about Wuhan attached

My route is illustrated in the CRH Network
View attachment 195560

A larger map, Shanghai-Nanjing-Wuhan
View attachment 195558

Waiting space of Shanghai Hongqiao Railway Station, captured at the second floor where restaurants and cafès are located
View attachment 195561

One of the 32 platforms of Shanghai Hongqiao Sta.
View attachment 195568

The interior of my train D3090, Second Class
View attachment 195578

First class
View attachment 195577

Hefei Railway Station, tracks covered by snow
View attachment 195582

Hefei Railway Station, the capital of Anhui Province. The biggest one after Nanjing South
On the right is my D train, on the left is a G train(300km/h) bound for Beijing
View attachment 195581

Nice pictures bro. You seem to be a very good independent traveler. I myself love travelling and i have been to several countries in Asia, Africa, middle east and to a lesser extent South America. Must say China has indeed improved alot, i visited the country 3 times, and everytime i went there the next time, the country had changed to the point that i couldnt even recognised if its the same city i visited few years ago.lol To be honest,I have never seen this in any other country i have been to. Hope the country keeps the momentum. Other developing countries indeed have a alot to learn from China in this regard i must confess, 'democratic and authoritarian' ones included. Keep up with your pics, im enjoying them so far, it must be the most interesting thread on here that i have seen, where there is so far no trolling/personal attacks/arguments/insults etc as its usually the case in all threads on here. ahahahahahahhah:rofl:

Nice pictures bro. You seem to be a very good independent traveler. I myself love travelling and i have been to several countries in Asia, Africa, middle east and to a lesser extent South America. Must say China has indeed improved alot, i visited the country 3 times, and everytime i went there the next time, the country had changed to the point that i couldnt even recognised if its the same city i visited few years ago.lol To be honest,I have never seen this in any other country i have been to. Hope the country keeps the momentum. Other developing countries indeed have a alot to learn from China in this regard i must confess, 'democratic and authoritarian' ones included. Keep up with your pics, im enjoying them so far, it must be the most interesting thread on here that i have seen, where there is so far no trolling/personal attacks/arguments/insults etc as its usually the case in all threads on here. ahahahahahahhah:rofl:

Sup Mikey.

And guys be careful, @BoQ77 will comment on this thread soon, talking about the ticket price and distance between cities, and then comparing the price to annual salalry ratios of China and Vietnam.

LMAO, you killed me here.:rofl: You are right to some extent though. BOQ77 seems to be very anti China/biased(he doesnt troll smartly i must say). I think @BoQ77 you should take the advice of my good friend @Viet and calm down your rhetoric and negative posts everytime about a certain country, its not smart i must say, and makes you lose all the little credibility you had left. Though i understand he has a reason for being so biased, as many Chinese members here also troll Vietnam alot.lol However i advice my friend BOQ to be more careful/smart next time buddy.:-)

Sup Mikey.
im good Nihonji san. hows the U.S and your teaching?:usflag::-)

@mike2000 : did you find any troll by me here ? report it. Believe me, I'm still here alive because I did nothing violate the rule, because there're ton of Chinese members in search of any act by me to report.
I'm ok and enjoy the sharing by our friends.

@BoQ77 ,

Why don't you post more news and developments of Vietnam. Appreciate more news of your beautiful country! We don't have to worry about posting news about China since there will never be a shortage of Chinese members here and their many valuable contributions about Chinese developments.

We need more threads like this one.
What camera did you use?

And guys be careful, @BoQ77 will comment on this thread soon, talking about the ticket price and distance between cities, and then comparing the price to annual salalry ratios of China and Vietnam.

Be careful when you talk to this guy. :) His posts are very toxic and he will try every possible tricks to sway and derail the thread into something inflammatory.

Just my friendly advice as you are new here. It is better to be ultra-cautionary now than be sorry later. Many new members learned this the hard way.

LMAO, you killed me here.:rofl: You are right to some extent though. BOQ77 seems to be very anti China/biased(he doesnt troll smartly i must say). I think @BoQ77 you should take the advice of my good friend @Viet and calm down your rhetoric and negative posts everytime about a certain country, its not smart i must say, and makes you lose all the little credibility you had left. Though i understand he has a reason for being so biased, as many Chinese members here also troll Vietnam alot.lol However i advice my friend BOQ to be more careful/smart next time buddy.:-)

im good Nihonji san. hows the U.S and your teaching?:usflag::-)

@BoQ77 ,

Why don't you post more news and developments of Vietnam. Appreciate more news of your beautiful country! We don't have to worry about posting news about China since there will never be a shortage of Chinese members here and their many valuable contributions about Chinese developments.

If you guys found anything considered as "troll" by me here, pls report.
Btw, 4 posts for a "troll" never exist here, that mean we are ruining nice posts by andrew.

Sup Mikey.
Thanks. I'll let my own photos speak. And my today's new thread will be about a special gathering in Xiamen a few days ago, an Indian engineer who works in China and his friends all over China.
Btw, what does Jin in your name mean?

Thanks. I'll let my own photos speak. And my today's new thread will be about a special gathering in Xiamen a few days ago, an Indian engineer who works in China and his friends all over China.
Btw, what does Jin in your name mean?

Definitely post more pictures !

Thanks a lot for your appreciation. Where have you been in China? I personally always wanna flee from Shanghai and my soul always remains in Yunnan Province

Thanks a lot for your appreciation. Where have you been in China? I personally always wanna flee from Shanghai and my soul always remains in Yunnan Province
I see you love Yunan and may Mountain Meili you have been to my jealousy.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom