What's new

My CRH trip from Shanghai back to Wuhan

I see you love Yunan and may Mountain Meili you have been to my jealousy.
i did have been to Yunnan three times, including Meili (Kawa Karpo in Tibetan). You know the hardest thing about adventures is to make up your mind. I just had 3 hours left when i booked a flight ticket to Yunnan last Dec.
I will post a thread including all my previous travels later, but it will be indeed a huge project.

Nice pictures bro. You seem to be a very good independent traveler. I myself love travelling and i have been to several countries in Asia, Africa, middle east and to a lesser extent South America. Must say China has indeed improved alot, i visited the country 3 times, and everytime i went there the next time, the country had changed to the point that i couldnt even recognised if its the same city i visited few years ago.lol To be honest,I have never seen this in any other country i have been to. Hope the country keeps the momentum. Other developing countries indeed have a alot to learn from China in this regard i must confess, 'democratic and authoritarian' ones included. Keep up with your pics, im enjoying them so far, it must be the most interesting thread on here that i have seen, where there is so far no trolling/personal attacks/arguments/insults etc as its usually the case in all threads on here. ahahahahahahhah:rofl:
indeed...always find a new road here or there when i drive, GPS can't keep up with the new development that i get lost all the time...:hitwall:

Thanks. I'll let my own photos speak. And my today's new thread will be about a special gathering in Xiamen a few days ago, an Indian engineer who works in China and his friends all over China.
Btw, what does Jin in your name mean?
new thread? looking forward to it.:-)
jin means 人 in Japanese. we are 中国-jin.

indeed...always find a new road here or there when i drive, GPS can't keep up with the new development that i get lost all the time...:hitwall:

new thread? looking forward to it.:-)
jin means 人 in Japanese. we are 中国-jin.
Cause jin is my family name, quite curious about that.

Hehe, maybe you're reladed to Yi Zhi, wasn't he renamed to Jin Tian Shi ? Or Golden Phoenix ? ;)
phoenix?? jin tian shi sounds like golden angel

?o_O
you‘ve lost me, buddy, what's the context? my name and Tian Shi? Phoenix?
really curious now...:angel:
If your name is really Jin Tianshi, your parents are just...:o:

Continue about the exhibitions about 1911 Wuchang Uprising, an revolution shook the entire world.

Names of unfair treaties on the wall
屏幕快照 2015-02-24 23.58.58.png
屏幕快照 2015-02-24 23.59.32.png
屏幕快照 2015-02-25 00.00.11.png

Dr. Sun Yat-sen
屏幕快照 2015-02-25 00.00.36.png
屏幕快照 2015-02-25 00.01.03.png

A lot of uprisings before Wuchang Uprising( Oct. 10 1911, the national day of ROC) failed. Every time I read about this one-century history, I will cherish my life more.
屏幕快照 2015-02-25 22.48.04.png

The old Wuchang
屏幕快照 2015-02-25 00.03.19.png

Asia's first republic was founded.
屏幕快照 2015-02-25 00.04.20.png

我也不懂啊,正在问,可能脑洞开太大对不上了。:cheesy:
Nihonjin thought your name was Jin Tianshi....

The final section of 1911 Revolution Museum, about Wuhan, the city endowed with 1911 Revolution's pioneering spirit.

Wuhan's three major railway terminals, approximately 700-800 trains per day, nearly 70% are CRH services.

屏幕快照 2015-02-25 00.06.17.png
屏幕快照 2015-02-25 00.06.43.png

屏幕快照 2015-02-25 00.06.31.png
屏幕快照 2015-02-25 00.11.11.png

?o_O
you‘ve lost me, buddy, what's the context? my name and Tian Shi? Phoenix?
really curious now...:angel:

Hahaha, it was a silly joke.

I remember reading about the life of the historical figure named Yi Zhi, he was renamed as Tian Shi in his later rule. That is why people (relatives of his) kept the name Jin as a surname.

I think the variant of Jin is Gam in Canton, and also in Korea Jin is a surname or also pronounced as Kim.

;)

no. look at my avatar.

you are 金, right? that explain the golden part....

ha ha ha !

Truly a hero of Asia. I have personal admiration for Dr. Sun Yat Sen.....

End of the museum.
屏幕快照 2015-02-25 00.07.08.png

I had almost forgotten my promise before my nephew reminded me. I decided to take him to a Starbucks inside a metro station, Hongshan Square. Cause the floor was quite slippery from rain, I convinced him of taking a trolly bus just in front of the museum rather than walking long to the nearest metro station.
屏幕快照 2015-02-25 12.00.20.png

Metro stations and hospitals are marked on the schedule of each bus line
屏幕快照 2015-02-25 00.12.20.png

Our bus came.
屏幕快照 2015-02-25 00.13.29.png

屏幕快照 2015-02-25 23.45.34.png

A Starbucks inside a Metro station. My nephew just sip a little of my cappuccino which I deliberately ordered and agreeably accepted a cup of hot chocolate.:yahoo:
屏幕快照 2015-02-25 00.15.34.png

屏幕快照 2015-02-25 00.15.55.png

After a whole day, we finally set off for home.

屏幕快照 2015-02-25 00.15.08.png

A wall painting of Chu kingdom's characteristics
屏幕快照 2015-02-25 00.14.44.png

Hahaha, it was a silly joke.

I remember reading about the life of the historical figure named Yi Zhi, he was renamed as Tian Shi in his later rule. That is why people (relatives of his) kept the name Jin as a surname.

I think the variant of Jin is Gam in Canton, and also in Korea Jin is a surname or also pronounced as Kim.

;)

ha ha ha !

Truly a hero of Asia. I have personal admiration for Dr. Sun Yat Sen.....

yi ahi? tian shi? You totally bewilder me.
These Jin or Kim are of the same Chinese character with different pronunciations.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom