What's new

My CRH trip from Shanghai back to Wuhan

Looks good man ! Very affordable and looks very filling. :)
Really? I think it will be too spicy for you, the red oil, beaf and tendon in the same huge pot.
Another one which is my neighborhood's most famous( 15RMB with beef and tendon, 4 RMB without meat)
ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1424923119.795315.jpg

Really? I think it will be too spicy for you, the red oil, beaf and tendon in the same huge pot.
Another one which is my neighborhood's most famous( 15RMB with beef and tendon, 4 RMB without meat)
View attachment 196650

Too spicy for me? Man, i dated a Teow chu girl for close to 3 years, ive survived spicy Chinese food...:p:

Tho i won't brag about the Sichuan pepper pork tho...i tried that before and my tongue fell off my mouth. :lol:

View attachment 196650

O MAN.....ALL that with 3 steam bun, too? Im getting so hungry lah!

Too spicy for me? Man, i dated a Teow chu girl for close to 3 years, ive survived spicy Chinese food...:p:

Tho i won't brag about the Sichuan pepper pork tho...i tried that before and my tongue fell off my mouth. :lol:

O MAN.....ALL that with 3 steam bun, too? Im getting so hungry lah!
i haven't seen a single person who can handle more spicy food than me.LOL. Sichuanese and Thai are a piece of cake. Food in eastern China to me is not spicy at all

shh...;)

oh come on! 潮州 is not spicy at all! you still need special training, buddy. :agree:
i haven't seen a single person who can handle more spicy food than me.LOL. Sichuanese and Thai are a piece of cake. Food in eastern China to me is not spicy at all
comrade, Sichuan is my favorite too. speaking of spicy spicy, in my opinion your Hubei would probably top the list, Hunan is salty spicy, Sichuan is numb spicy....lol.

Last edited:
shh...;)

GZ. i won't reveal further since this is internet.

oh come on! 潮州 is not spicy at all! you still need special training, buddy. :agree:

comrade, Sichuan is my favorite too. speaking of spicy spicy, in my opinion your Hubei would probably top the list, Hunan is salty spicy, Sichuan is numb spicy....lol.
It depends. Wuhan is a city of immigration. there are people like me who is addicted to spicy spicy spicy but also Shanghainese who moved there in 1950s-1970s

Lakes and rivers are good. A lots of cities lack such natural conditions. :sad:
Yes I agree. A city will lack a sense of elegance without a lake or a river. However the case of Wuhan is TOO many. This landscape brings about obstacles to some extent.
屏幕快照 2015-02-26 17.03.29.png

屏幕快照 2015-02-26 17.05.02.png

Thanks a lot for your appreciation. Where have you been in China? I personally always wanna flee from Shanghai and my soul always remains in Yunnan Province
Been to Shanghai(My best Asian city), Shenzhen, Tianjin, Chengdu, Hangzhou, Taipei(If you count Taiwan as part of China.lol), Guizhou and Hong Kong. That's just those i remember anyway.lol

Also been to Tokyo(which i love), Osaka, Kyoto and Kamakura, Takamaya and Kobe (i loved Mt Rokko, @ Nihonji), to India, Sri lanka, Bengladesh, Maldives, Thailand(love Bangkok), Indonesia, Philippines(not for long though) and Malaysia. The city i regret not visiting most yet is Singapore, heard so much good stuffs about it, but havent been there for some reason.lol Also want to visit Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia. However that's just about Asia though.

Funny thing is, i havent been to as many European countries like i have been to Asia.:eek:

Nope, I'm off cruising for chicks:p:. Have fun though!

hahahaha..oooo! Mrs. Sven will be angry... ;)

Been to Shanghai(My best Asian city), Shenzhen, Tianjin, Chengdu, Hangzhou, Taipei(If you count Taiwan as part of China.lol), Guizhou and Hong Kong. That's just those i remember anyway.lol

Also been to Tokyo(which i love), Osaka, Kyoto and Kamakura, Takamaya and Kobe (i loved Mt Rokko, @ Nihonji), to India, Sri lanka, Bengladesh, Maldives, Thailand(love Bangkok), Indonesia, Philippines(not for long though) and Malaysia. The city i regret not visiting most yet is Singapore, heard so much good stuffs about it, but havent been there for some reason.lol Also want to visit Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia. However that's just about Asia though.

Funny thing is, i havent been to as many European countries like i have been to Asia.:eek:

You've been everywhere, Mike ! :)

Back
Top Bottom