My class fellow just had a fight with me on stupid issue, what should i do

good for you.
@waz is a teacher.
IMG-20170806-WA0002.jpeg

IMG-20170806-WA0002.jpeg
IMG-20170806-WA0005.jpg

View attachment 41

How's this one ? I completed it today .

What do u think about background , shall I draw it light or its enough ?

Last edited:
nice id give it a b+/a- the last pic is a tad weird in the sense of the moon light.
the best feedback is always the critical feedback since you know where to improve
the rest are quiet goof if im honest, quiet a talent you got there.

Yeah I was also not sure about the fixation of moonlight . That's why asked .
Well thanks I'll improve it .

Kya baat hai girls ki

they create issues out of nothing

University girls behaving like girls in nursery

yea tera woo mera..yea mera woo tera etc :D

Kya baat hai girls ki

they create issues out of nothing

University girls behaving like girls in nursery

yea tera woo mera..yea mera woo tera etc :D
Yeah ..
I dont like these girls ..

You know they create a great hue if anyone even takes their pencil .

Yeah ..
I dont like these girls ..

You know they create a great hue if anyone even takes their pencil .
actually some people grow up physically but their brain never grow and they remain child by brain so deal with them like you deal with child :)

actually some people grow up physically but their brain never grow and they remain child by brain so deal with them like you deal with child :)

I don't even want to talk to them .
If you're good to them they'll end up killing you.
You really can't live in a environment with such people who fight to you for passing a joke .

I don't even want to talk to them .
If you're good to them they'll end up killing you.
You really can't live in a environment with such people who fight to you for passing a joke .
everyone is different so we learn with time how to deal with all sort of people ..some are emotional others are sensitive ..some get angry over silly things while others bear all jokes you throw at them .. when you are at uni or at work place then you cannot change your class or work mates so then you need to learn how to live with them peacefully even if its just limited to hello hi and oothers formality :)

im not the artist, you are, i just gave a suggestion.

Suggestion appreciated . Thank you : )

everyone is different so we learn with time how to deal with all sort of people ..some are emotional others are sensitive ..some get angry over silly things while others bear all jokes you throw at them .. when you are at uni or at work place then you cannot change your class or work mates so then you need to learn how to live with them peacefully even if its just limited to hello hi and oothers formality :)

Yeah .. screw them !

Back
Top Bottom