What's new

MUST WATCH: Hassan Nisar on Pakistan's Muslims in Arab countires

That's true but it is their country & their laws, who are we to criticize them.

Whereas American law allows to give nationality because the people in America are not natives of that land, all were immigrants in the beginning.

Muslims are not happy

We are not happy in Egypt
We are not happy in Libya
We are not happy in Morocco
We are not happy in Iran
We are not happy in Iraq
We are not happy in Yemen
We are not happy in Afghanistan
We are not happy in Pakistan
We are not happy in Syria
We are not happy in Lebanon

So, where are they happy?

We are happy in Australia
We are happy in England
We are happy in France
We are happy in Italy
We are happy in Germany
We are happy in Sweden
We are happy in the USA & Canada
We are happy in Norway
We are happy in almost every country that is not Islamic!

And whom do we blame?
Not our own versions of Islam...
Not our leadership...
Not ourselves...
Not our own Unethical attitude towards fallow Muslim...
Not to our countless weaknesses...

INSTEAD WE BLAME THE COUNTRIES WE ARE HAPPY IN
And want to change those countries to be like the countries where we are unhappy

IMO - As a Pakistani we must make our own acts write first than talk about Ummah or pointing fingers on others

Non of the so called muslim countries are ruled by Sharia so I don't think its right to bring Islam into all this. Most Islamic countries are ruled by dictators and the ones which have so called democracies are an even bigger farce. For the sake of muslims, I hope they wake up and take what is rightfully theirs. These dynastic families and slaves of others have no right to rule over muslims. Its our won fault that we allow them to rule over us. We have become "beghairat" and have accepted slavery.
Blaming western countries is an easy escape. Western countries themselves are the victims of multinational coporations and bankers. just look at the recent crisis.
The main problem is the elite few who control 99% of wealth in the world. They are pharoes of our era.

^^^^^^
I didn't said anything about Sharia or nationality, all i mentioned what we so called Muslims are doing

Isnt its strange that in such threads No Arab jump in to explain themselves.

Man last year where i was working, there was also a saudi guy used to work and his name is yazeed and during conversation he said one thing which made me jump of the seat and my face turned like this

UngElbobDO

http://www.screencast.com/t/UngElbobDO

I asked that y u dont let Foreigners marry Saudi Girls and u dont marry foreigners girl . My opinion was that it will bring people close to each other but he said OUR BLOOD IS PURE. This was enough for me and after some days me n my indian friend gave him a slap of life on his ******* face and that also happened during conversation . Man these people follow Horse breeding in every way of life.

I like this guy, he speaks truth. Most interesting was the reactions of the host, in-spite of this guy giving facts they were not interested.

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

Man last year where i was working, there was also a saudi guy used to work and his name is yazeed and during conversation he said one thing which made me jump of the seat and my face turned like this

UngElbobDO

RedEyes - UmairMustafa's library

I asked that y u dont let Foreigners marry Saudi Girls and u dont marry foreigners girl . My opinion was that it will bring people close to each other but he said OUR BLOOD IS PURE. This was enough for me and after some days me n my indian friend gave him a slap of life on his ******* face and that also happened during conversation . Man these people follow Horse breeding in every way of life.

So bottom-line, you are saying that Saudi's do not consider you pure and do not allow you to marry their girls and you guys still talk about Umma.

Stop arab bashing, dancing on ummah ummah tune is your fault, arabs never asked your help.
We south asians are racist too, if you think arabs are bad, dont go there, end of story.

Only in other thread a pakistani called afgans traitors or something because they live there and talk bad about pakistan.
Are we not doing the same about arabs?

The alternative to west bashing is not bashing arabs, rather agreeing that many issues are due to our fault.

I used to like Hassan Nisar for his bold statements but this guy is extremely negative in his thinking. I feel he is an attention seeker who would bash the whole system to gain publicity. There are plenty of positive things happening in Pakistan but whenever you will see him speaking on the TV... He would be bashing the politicians, society, culture and the Muslim Ummah. For a change, it's OK to listen to him but when he you subscribe to his videos... You will find similar content in almost every talk-show. I don't understand why doesn't he stick with the problems in Pakistan and spare Muslim countries in his arguments. Why doesn't he give solution to the problems he highlights in every single TV program. Does he only appear to curse the nation or does he have anything better to say?

Why can't he see the thriving higher education system of Pakistan where back in 2002 we had 50~ Universities in Pakistan and now we have 132 universities. Why can't he see the rising number of knowledge workers in the country from 276274 in 2001 to over 1 million in 2011. Why don't he see we were producing only 200 PHD's in 2002 which is now risen up to 1000 PHD's per year. Why don't he see we were publishing only 816 International research papers back in 2002 which is now risen up to 6000 papers last year. Why don't he realize the fact that we Pakistanis are striving to improve the situation in the country and 1500 Pakistani students returned to Pakistan after completing their PHD's in International Universities from all over the world and now working in Pakistani universities to make a difference. Education sector is just one example, there are plenty of more examples in other departments as well. I don't care what other nations does... I really don't want to know what Arabs are doing with other Muslims or Persians are doing with other sects of Muslims. We are Pakistanis and I am only interested in Pakistan related discussion in his interviews. We are an under-developed country and every under-developed nation has thousands of problems to tackle with. They literally have to start everything from scratch. If people like him appear on television to curse the whole society without giving solutions... I would better ignore them
If you see only shows that ask him about his love for the West, the you get the same answers. Watch his views on IK and how he thinks people in Pakistan want change. And may be you are interested in Pakistan only. But there are a lot of Pakistanis who still dream of the concept of Ummah(clearly shown from the talk shows which ask him these sort of questions). Hence it is not yet time for Hassan Nissar to shut his mouth on the issue.

Btw you have the wrong idea of journalists. All journalists and intellectuals cannot deal with all issues. Its a waste. Besides people have to study a lot into a subject to be confident to speak on it. Hence you see that NFP talks mostly on democracy, radicalisation and political parties in Pakistan, Kamran Shafi talks mostly about military dominance in Pakistani politics etc., Optimists always make bad journalists. Politicians are there to keep people in a state of perceived perpetual bliss. Journalists have to look at what have to be made better and present the facts. The solution is not their duty.

That's true but it is their country & their laws, who are we to criticize them.

Whereas American law allows to give nationality because the people in America are not natives of that land, all were immigrants in the beginning.
but what about Europe? Europeans allow millions of third world illiterate Muslims who are mostly asylum and refuge seekers.

I like this guy, he speaks truth. Most interesting was the reactions of the host, in-spite of this guy giving facts they were not interested.

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

So bottom-line, you are saying that Saudi's do not consider you pure and do not allow you to marry their girls and you guys still talk about Umma.

I think u didnt understand the meaning of Umma consist of brotherhood , sharing of ideas, wealth, knowledge and thats the only thing which in some form kept us bind together.

But you will always find bad people everywhere, take for example Hindu society and please dont tell me there isnt a caste system . Did u ever realize that the color of poors blood and rich is same but still one feels that he/she is everything and universe revolves around him. rotten eggs are everywhere, and v cant refuse to shake hands who respect us and agree and respect our thoughts. But I also have some saudi friends and when i told them about that conversation so felt very bad what that moron yazeed said once.

I watched that program.
What to say on it????????????????????
still right.:undecided:

---------- Post added at 03:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 AM ----------

even Amir Liaquat was silent.:disagree:

very good speech and its 100% correct.Same here,ppl bash west even after getting facilities and lmao..indians are called west boot lickers.

west have given us too much and we should respect it.

---------- Post added at 07:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 AM ----------

[/COLOR]United Arab Emirates Camel-Jockey Slave Kids - YouTube

They starve the kids and don't let them sleep enough in order to prevent them from gaining and slowing down the camel, how sick and disgusting, BTW those children are mostly Pakistani and Bangladeshi, this is how they treat our people, even camels get better treatment than those children.

This shocking!What surprises me more is why the Arabs don't have the guts to make such a documentary? Didn't a single Arab find it disturbing? With all the riches they have, it is not very difficult to lead an ethical way of life. Shame on them.

Hassan Nissar , NFP and Parvez Hoodybhoy are extremely negative and try to demoralize the society instead of inspiring them to perform better. you are not doing any good if everything that comes out of your mouth is bitter, unpleasant and discouraging.

UngElbobDO

RedEyes - UmairMustafa's library

Guys I'm arabic from Iraq during the war against Iran the that sadam hussain waged must of iraqis had to face to fates either go to war or been excited in front of there families plus they have to pay for the bullets used to kill there kid!!! any way too many Egyptions filled the country!!! honestly we welcomed them because any they have families too and they're not to blame, the problem is that these gulfian are so racist because they're still tribal and the regime support that.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom