What's new

Muslims(Pakistanis) and RSS Hindus(Indians) Non-Stop Clashes In Leicester(UK)

not even necessary, not everything needs a response

you sent a message that you won't allow any bullying of Pakistani people - that's that and they'll stop if they're smart
now, leave it when you have the narrative

You never leave work half done; because you will have to come back to it down the road. It's best to take care of the situation now; so future Muslims can carry on a normal life.

:lol: :lol::lol:
started from death to Pakistan and ended with death to their manhood

from now on hopefully, everyone would celebrate their cricket match victory like decent human beings without hurting others' religious or nationalist sentiments or getting drunk and beating up lone Pakistani men

Last edited:
What's wrong with Indians, most of them are either studying or working in decent jobs, why would you want to go to the level of pakistanies in England. Advice to Indians in England raise and occupy important positions ,consolidate them and then a stroke of pen should take care of the Pakistanis once and for all.
Doesn't work that way. Nobody in UK gives two hoots about South Asians infighting as long as it doesn't affect the larger society

Solution here is lack of awareness among common British citizen of issue here. Indian origin communities need raise awareness here.

Take the example of Rotterdam grooming gangs
Rotherham child sexual exploitation scandal
Underage South Asian girls were preyed upon for over 3 decades from as early as 1980s, but action was only taken only after working class white teenage girls were being targeted in the last decade. This created uncomfortable media headlines, forcing the Govt to act.

Dear Maula Jatt

Please appreciate the BJP, RSS and Indian generals are regular visitors to Hindu temples in the UK. They collect money, some of which is used to demolish mosques and commit hate crimes against Muslims in India.

The cancellation was not because of a mistake. It's because of the pressure building from Muslim community in UK only.

If you have read my earlier posts, I have mentioned I was banging a guji bird who hated the BJP ideology. She used to tell they of the hate preaching against Muslims is normalised in their Mandirs. Even collections are made to fund campaigns to remove Muslims from villages in gujerat and other places.

This has been brewing for years but Hindus community never had the balls to attack anyone until 5 weeks ago.

So should we back down now? I don't think so. We need to make sure BJP and RSS goons are not allowed to make hate speeches at Mandirs in UK.

Next stop is Nottingham. Smethwick demo was a success. Well done to all brothers who attended.
Peace ✌️

I know bro...I lived for several years but they are massive haters of Muslims. You will be called pakis and dirty mullos by them. But if you call them out, they shit their pants and start crying/apologizing. Pathetic idiots.
see the video, they were elderly people running the temple, they didn't know who the speaker was
Even the Imam mentioned how they have (mosques) mistakenly invited controversial people as speakers and after the controversy, they realized the mistake, so in his eyes its normal

A week before the protest, Gurdwara and Mosque people contacted the temple authority and in response, they immediately canceled the speaker- only issue was that they didn't publicize the decision as they're old and not media/SM savy but the mosque people knew that the speaker was canceled

and that's why mosque people are telling guys to stop harassing them with protests for no reason cause they canceled the speaker way before any protest or news

I keep telling you UK lot to not let it blow up, sending the message was enough, cause only the far right would benefit from all this - and they'll f both yall no matter how much you hate each other

Last edited:
US has good hard working people? 99% of you H1B holders lie on your credentials and lie your way through work. Hundreds of indians have been put through my company. Not 1 is a capable developer.
Yeah well people here are always clamoring to get into the US (no different from Pak, or other places) but I was talking about the well settled lot in the US, look up their median incomes etc.. along with the Chinese (who I think lead those stats), it is the Indians who earn bewt from among the immigrant lot, and live quite well. There are significant differences in the US group from the UK Indian immigrant lot.

Doesn't work that way. Nobody in UK gives two hoots about South Asians infighting as long as it doesn't affect the larger society

This guy doesn't know what he is talking about. Does he even live in the UK? Has he ever met a Hindu who can fight in the UK?

You keep writing crap like this. Let me ask you the same question I've asked you earlier : Can you please share what acts of bravado you have done yourself? Something NOT behind a keyboard?
What grade are you anyway? With a name like "T man" , I strongly doubt you will be seeing any real life ' T ' in your entire future life ! :cheesy:

these mental slave desperate to please goras hindu Endians need a a** woopin.

But please Muslims conceal your identity as best as possible so as not to get deported.

Obviously. Hindus that apparently recently came to UK couldn't leave behind their mob mentality in India and got thrashed for it

Let me give you an example

London, Birmingham and Manchester all have Muslims outnumbering Hindus by a big margin but there were never any incident of communal violence between Muslims and Hindus in those cities

Only one city Leicester got a slight Hindu majority and look what happened

Clearly someone starts getting urge to do communal violence when get some numbers

Random stats won't change facts behind this trouble in Leicester
So basically you are saying that since Leicester became Hindu majority, it has led to communal violence? Check the prison numbers again. There are fewer Hindus than even Buddhists and Jews in prisons despite higher Hindu population and you are seriously blaming Hindus for this trouble. Muslims have a tendency of clashing with every possible community in the world so clearly the blame lies elsewhere.
A scuffle after the match doesn't call for violence, which the Muslims have done. Muslims have also attacked Hindu religious sites while pretending to play victim while Hindus have not even touched a mosque. Just recently, Muslims attacked a Hindu temple in Birmingham which is even far away from Leicester.

Here is a Muslim horde attacking random Hindus who are just riding in a car.

Muslims are also spreading falsehoods

Muslims trying to instigate Hindus ""If they (Hindus) believe in reincarnation, what a humiliation of them to be reincarnated into some pathetic, weak, cowardly people like that."

https://twitter.com/sunny_hundal/status/1571936594440986629

Lekin jab yudh hota hai tab to post ya kabhi to desh chhodke chale jaate hai aap👏

What's wrong with Indians, most of them are either studying or working in decent jobs, why would you want to go to the level of pakistanies in England. Advice to Indians in England raise and occupy important positions ,consolidate them and then a stroke of pen should take care of the Pakistanis once and for all.
Agreed.

Last edited:
Dear Maula Jatt

Please appreciate the BJP, RSS and Indian generals are regular visitors to Hindu temples in the UK. They collect money, some of which is used to demolish mosques and commit hate crimes against Muslims in India.

The cancellation was not because of a mistake. It's because of the pressure building from Muslim community in UK only.

If you have read my earlier posts, I have mentioned I was banging a guji bird who hated the BJP ideology. She used to tell they of the hate preaching against Muslims is normalised in their Mandirs. Even collections are made to fund campaigns to remove Muslims from villages in gujerat and other places.

This has been brewing for years but Hindus community never had the balls to attack anyone until 5 weeks ago.

So should we back down now? I don't think so. We need to make sure BJP and RSS goons are not allowed to make hate speeches at Mandirs in UK.

Next stop is Nottingham. Smethwick demo was a success. Well done to all brothers who attended.
Peace ✌️

I know bro...I lived for several years but they are massive haters of Muslims. You will be called pakis and dirty mullos by them. But if you call them out, they shit their pants and start crying/apologizing. Pathetic idiots.

You and other Pakistani’s/Muslims frustrated by this should think twice before getting riled up about Jai Shree Ram chants and start painting all Hindus as terrorists. Remember that you wouldn’t prefer all Muslims to be tagged terrorist for processions chanting Allahu Akber and bombings or attacks committed by jahils. Latter happens much more often than former, whether you like it or not.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom