What's new

Muslims(Pakistanis) and RSS Hindus(Indians) Non-Stop Clashes In Leicester(UK)

What tindu friends I had, I heard anti Muslim abuse from them all when they thought I was there. Really bad stuff. Their women are bigger bigots than the lads. Maybe because they have bigger balls then the boys.

What peace there has been is all superficial and fake.
Were they FOB or assimilated types?

Very sorry state . These are Modi bhakts, who think they are going to conquer the world. They are actually cowards , who when alone are frightened by their own shadows.

Strange people you are dude, you are arguing about what you follow and don't know what context. Now again what did mohamad do at kabah ,the answer to your question is in it.

I ask only simple question and there is purpose to it.

Whatever pajeet

Just accept the fact that your random copy paste proved to be wrong and inaccurate. No need for mental gymnastics to defend that

Remember my above post this was the one you quoted me first. What ever I said above still stands correct.Muslims have been fighting from the beginning.

And you don't know that you made a clown out of yourself here too :lol:

That is what happens when a pajeet tries to be expert on Islam

Situation is not level yet. It's been 5 weeks since RSS attacks in Leicester and this is our first week of operations.

Majority of Muslims in Leicester are silly Indian Gujaratis otherwise these Indians hooligans wouldn’t chant like this in Bradford Leeds Sheffield Manchester, or most places in the U.K.

Last edited:
Majority of Muslims in Leicester are silly Indian Gujaratis otherwise these Indians waNKERs wouldn’t chant like this in Bradford Leeds Sheffield Manchester, or most places in the U.K.

ظالموں سے انتقام کی اس جستجو میں ہوشیار رہو، کہیں تم خود ظالم نہ بن جاؤ۔

Starting shit in Birmingham is completely wrong.

This bro says it 100% right...

The boys paid them a friendly visit anyway.

Hopefully the London boys go for a leisurely walk by East Ealing temple. Let them know sending coaches of bakht in Leicester is a bad idea.

In all seriousness though - let's not make this a trend. Msg sent, no need to make people fearful in thier places of worship.

good to see, it was an innocent mistake by the elderly people and upon realizing it they canceled it immediately

Now let's respect the sanctity of the temple by not protesting for no reason, god is worshiped there too
Dear Maula Jatt

Please appreciate the BJP, RSS and Indian generals are regular visitors to Hindu temples in the UK. They collect money, some of which is used to demolish mosques and commit hate crimes against Muslims in India.

The cancellation was not because of a mistake. It's because of the pressure building from Muslim community in UK only.

If you have read my earlier posts, I have mentioned I was banging a guji bird who hated the BJP ideology. She used to tell they of the hate preaching against Muslims is normalised in their Mandirs. Even collections are made to fund campaigns to remove Muslims from villages in gujerat and other places.

This has been brewing for years but Hindus community never had the balls to attack anyone until 5 weeks ago.

So should we back down now? I don't think so. We need to make sure BJP and RSS goons are not allowed to make hate speeches at Mandirs in UK.

Next stop is Nottingham. Smethwick demo was a success. Well done to all brothers who attended.
Peace ✌️
Majority of Muslims in Leicester are silly Indian Gujaratis otherwise these Indians hooligans wouldn’t chant like this in Bradford Leeds Sheffield Manchester, or most places in the U.K.
I know bro...I lived for several years but they are massive haters of Muslims. You will be called pakis and dirty mullos by them. But if you call them out, they shit their pants and start crying/apologizing. Pathetic idiots.

Last edited:
In all seriousness though - let's not make this a trend. Msg sent, no need to make people fearful in thier places of worship.
That's precisely what Hindus have been doing with Muslims for years in the UK. Egging on white nationalists like EDL, forming groups like the HDL (Hindu defense league) and supporting EDL online in massive campaigns from India and UK Indian communities.

Fear Hindus will have will only grow as their Indian media is also throwing fuel on this fire. No doubt a white nationalists must be seeing an opportunity to maybe attack a mosque and it will be blamed on Hindus.

Dear Maula Jatt

Please appreciate the BJP, RSS and Indian generals are regular visitors to Hindu temples in the UK. They collect money, some of which is used to demolish mosques and commit hate crimes against Muslims in India.

If you have read my earlier posts, I have mentioned I was banging a guji bird who hated the BJP ideology. She used to tell they of the hate preaching against Muslims is normalised in their Mandirs. Even collections are made to fund campaigns to remove Muslims from villages in gujerat and other places.

This has been brewing for years but Hindus community never had the balls to attack anyone until 5 weeks ago.

So should we back down now? I don't think so. We need to make sure BJP and RSS goons are not allowed to make hate speeches at Mandirs in UK.

Next stop is Nottingham. Smethwick demo was a success. Well done to all brothers who attended.
Peace ✌️

I know bro...I lived for several years but they are massive haters of Muslims. You will be called pakis and dirty mullos by them. But if you call them out, they shit their pants and start crying/apologizing. Pathetic idiots.

That's precisely what Hindus have been doing with Muslims for years in the UK. Egging on white nationalists like EDL, forming groups like the HDL (Hindu defense league) and supporting EDL online in massive campaigns from India and UK Indian communities.

Fear Hindus will have will only grow as their Indian media is also throwing fuel on this fire. No doubt a white nationalists must be seeing an opportunity to maybe attack a mosque and it will be blamed on Hindus.
White nationalists and Hindu immigrants will eventually clash. These are two incompatible worlds. Everyone should bombard white nationalist websites with support for greater Hindu immigration. Watch the whites erupt like a volcano over it sooner or later.

Extremist Hindus should also be encouraged to attend white nationalist events. maybe they can also meet some nice white nationalist women there. Match made in heaven.

Dear Maula Jatt

The cancellation was not because of a mistake. It's because of the pressure building from Muslim community in UK only.

Peace ✌️

What happened in Smethwick?

They got dealt with properly. They can’t run anywhere in the U.K. You have to remember even if they outnumber Pakistanis there are Muslims of every origin that will make up the numbers like last night when they all came out. Not justifying violence but if they looking for trouble & fights it’s not gonna end well for them

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom