What's new

Muslims(Pakistanis) and RSS Hindus(Indians) Non-Stop Clashes In Leicester(UK)

When they get the beating they start playing the victim card, have been doing it for centuries.
A tactic learnt from PMLN
Well, the question is who caused the debacle? There is no proof that it was started by Indians. All we have is a bunch of twitter posts and videos by you guys claiming they did it, but it could just as easily have been Pakistanis provoking Indians after the match, with the usual religious slurs cow this cow that, multiple gods etc etc. Looking at how British Pakistanis have had issues with other communities in the past, it is more likely that they started the whole thing than the other way around. Obviously, i am not denying that the Hindutva minded primitive immigrants have further compounded the issue.
Best thing you can is keep your mouth shut.

As links to your posts are being shared to motivate and educate the boys.

No one knew what RSS was a week ago but it's all over whatapps with videos of their crimes in India and Leicester gujis aggressively shouting RSS chants and cursing Muslims in Leicester. Feel for the guji kids in schools as kids can be brutal. No city will be safe for RSS assholes.

Operations against RSS in Smethwick Birmingham have begun.

So beg Indian government to do more press releases and Indian media who will no doubt continue to lie and lay blame on muslims. All of this will make the situation much worse for RSS wannabe gangsters.

🍿

A tactic learnt from PMLN

Best thing you can is keep your mouth shut.

As links to your posts are being shared to motivate and educate the boys.

No one knew what RSS was a week ago but it's all over whatapps with videos of their crimes in India and Leicester gujis aggressively shouting RSS chants and cursing Muslims in Leicester. Feel for the guji kids in schools as kids can be brutal. No city will be safe for RSS assholes.

Operations against RSS in Smethwick Birmingham have begun.

So beg Indian government to do more press releases and Indian media who will no doubt continue to lie and lay blame on muslims. All of this will make the situation much worse for RSS wannabe gangsters.

🍿

Manz out here trying to make dem P’s for the fam, but these hindutva wastemen are disturbing the peace. It’s mad innit? Hindus lookin for dem beef tingz. The worst part is the fedz is protectin’ these tossers...

Last edited:

He’s 20 years old and he’s going to YOI Glenparva the biggest young offenders jail in Europe . He will be confined to solitary confinement for he’s own protection as that is a right dump of a jail which holds lifers with nothing to lose .

Well, good luck to him in prison. There will be enough brothers in jail to piss in his mouth to satisfy his thirst. Lol. Or turn that FOB inside out.

Well, the question is who caused the debacle? There is no proof that it was started by Indians. All we have is a bunch of twitter posts and videos by you guys claiming they did it, but it could just as easily have been Pakistanis provoking Indians after the match, with the usual religious slurs cow this cow that, multiple gods etc etc. Looking at how British Pakistanis have had issues with other communities in the past, it is more likely that they started the whole thing than the other way around. Obviously, i am not denying that the Hindutva minded primitive immigrants have further compounded the issue.
Brit Pak community has history of doing far worse things in the past
Killing of Ravindra Mhatre

I'm from Birmingham and I'm hearing the teenagers are travelling to Leicester for scouting missions.

But Birmingham is a big city and many RSS supporters present. They will have their software reset soon like they have in Smethwick today.

I have cousins in Birmingham, and they said Pakistanis are headed to Leicester. There prepping for a showdown.

Tell them to go home - right now it will cause more harm than good. Police have finally woken up and all fingers are pointed at Hindu extremists - let them keep those fingers pointed that way still ....

Wow I feel sorry for the white people in England. The probably hate you both for this, but they will always have a healthy respect for the Pakistanis. where as these hindutva violent vegetarians are a walking comedy for them.

BTW, England seems like such a craphole.

I'm from Birmingham and I'm hearing the teenagers are travelling to Leicester for scouting missions.

But Birmingham is a big city and many RSS supporters present. They will have their software reset soon like they have in Smethwick today.
not necessary, violence makes you the bad guy
Roadmen shouldn't be allowed to ruin harmony between people in foreign lands

Besides, you are just giving ammo to white nationalists with these shenanigans

Tell them to go home - right now it will cause more harm than good. Police have finally woken up and all fingers are pointed at Hindu extremists - let them keep those fingers pointed that way still ....
Situation is not level yet. It's been 5 weeks since RSS attacks in Leicester and this is our first week of operations.

I have cousins in Birmingham, and they said Pakistanis are headed to Leicester. There prepping for a showdown.
not even necessary, not everything needs a response

you sent a message that you won't allow any bullying of Pakistani people - that's that and they'll stop if they're smart
now, leave it when you have the narrative

He’s 20 years old and he’s going to YOI Glenparva the biggest young offenders jail in Europe . He will be confined to solitary confinement for he’s own protection as that is a right dump of a jail which holds lifers with nothing to lose .
Make sure this pic is spread across all social media.

If he makes it out of prison in one piece, his life will be hell :devil:

Back
Top Bottom