What's new

Muslims(Pakistanis) and RSS Hindus(Indians) Non-Stop Clashes In Leicester(UK)

PP15 is not even 0.0000001% of India’s landmass, but half of your country is practically a buffer zone, any patrol gets ambushed where you lose men and material on a daily basis. Be it Balochistan or Waziristan or Gangsters of Sindh/South Punjab as you discussed here.

PP15 is just one example. There are more bufferzones in other sectors

Not to forget depsang plains that are still under Chinese occupation. Another buffer zone loading there too since your sena and 56 inch chaati chai wala is too pussy to wrestle Chinese to kick them out

Pakistanis are killing terrorists daily including top terrorist leaders hiding in Afghanistan and Iran something you can only dream about when it comes to Masood Azhar, Dawood Ibrahim and Hafiz Saeed

there are plenty NRIs who say they’re proud Americans and are not Indians and don’t identify as Indians but they’ll remain Indians no matter what they say, either way lets end this discussion.
Most Indian NRIs (the silent majority) are ultra nationalist, hardcore Hindu types. It is only the small percentage of outspoken ones who are leftist types that don't identify with India like you say.

Last edited:
Funny news I heard from an old guji mate who is cursing RSS goons for this situation. He was saying the fear is stopping some parents from sending kids to school and others are calling in sick into work. Toilet tissue sales have sky rocketed as well as the men folks are literally crapping their pants!

Round the clock guard duties have been arranged so they report attacks.😂

And the party hasn't started yet. 😂

Gujis in Birmingham are terrified as well and so are the gujis around Ealing from where a RSS bus departed to take violent veggies to Leicester.

They mistakenly thought it would just weak Pakistanis but instead 20 year boys on performing scouting missions to Leicester. Wait til the veterans show up who fought the national front.

I don't think the night life will be same in Leicester for a while as night clubs won't be safe for gujis as they will be confronted and torn to pieces.

What has RSS done?

Bitten off more than they can chew?! This ain't over and won't be until RSS goons are beaten in larger numbers.

Bruv, Brum yutes are enough to sort out these veggie tossers. Allow it fam. No need to call up the 313 badri battalion from Brum city blud.

PP15 is just one example. There are more bufferzones in other sectors

Not to forget depsang plains that are still under Chinese occupation. Another buffer zone loading there too since your sena and 56 inch chaati chai wala is too pussy to wrestle chinese to kick them out
Any evidence with satellite imagery? Much of your arguments come from allegations of local leaders whom media is quoting.

Didn’t curse anyone of you, but it doesn’t make any sense mocking PoWs even if the Indian guy did it. When your life is at risk you react differently, some prefer getting caltured than killed.

I promise I will delete and get rid of him .

Well, the question is who caused the debacle? There is no proof that it was started by Indians. All we have is a bunch of twitter posts and videos by you guys claiming they did it, but it could just as easily have been Pakistanis provoking Indians after the match, with the usual religious slurs cow this cow that, multiple gods etc etc. Looking at how British Pakistanis have had issues with other communities in the past, it is more likely that they started the whole thing than the other way around. Obviously, i am not denying that the Hindutva minded primitive immigrants have further compounded the issue.
From what i've heard, it started when Hindu Indian FOBs would get drunk and go around in mobs and harass and beat up Muslim bystanders to a pulp. One of the victims who was almost beaten dead reported the incident to the police and when they detained and identified the attackers, they refused to prosecute them and let them off. The police has deliberately been ignoring and allowing them to attack random Muslims and start clashes, now the Muslims and Pakistanis have reacted in a even worse manner and even regular, peaceful Muslim and Hindu residents have been getting caught up in it all and indulging in retaliation attacks themselves. This all started months before the cricket matches.

Any evidence with satellite imagery? Much of your arguments come from allegations of local leaders whom media is quoting.

My allegations come from your media and your retired army officers

Not my problem if you don't believe in them

I promise I will delete and get rid of him .

Man don't delete them. Obviousy the bhartis on PDF are trying to hide the fact that they're triggered by the UK Pakees slapping their Sanghi footsoldiers around. In all fairness, I would agree with them If Pakistanis were trying to bully them. I've had real life moments where I was going to smack a bharti up, but after looking at them, I always felt bad because of how pathetic they look. I'd have been disappointed in myself for beating up someone that has the frame of a 14 year old girl.

The issue here is that in Leicester these saffron Hindus want to go around terrorizing Muslims, but they've failed to realize this isn't India. There will be repercussions. Being a mature man, I would prefer if all of this died down and people from all sides would go back to living their lives with decency and mutual respect. These fights will have a negative impact on both communites, but If the bhartis keep on pressing the issue, then this is just the tip of the iceberg. You can't only push people so far. I think the Muslims of Leicester have done a commendable job in trying to ease the tensions, but the other party insists on causing trouble.

"Some reports" of the Leicester riots heading into Smethwick, Birmingham according to Channel 4 News...

- All i can say - is those Gandu's(Indian immigrants) best not start that crap in Smethwick, Birmingham as all the Pakistani's in that region are all Mirpuri's .. and there is nothing more they like - than a good fight ...
Smethwick is heavily Punjabi Sikh area .
Hard working Sikhs high sentiment of Khalistan there .

if there is nothing left to discuss about the event then please stop there

please avoid religious mud slinging.
there is no seamless record of how both communities conduct themselves at home and abroad.

Stop now and no more religious insults.

Back
Top Bottom