What's new

Muslims(Pakistanis) and RSS Hindus(Indians) Non-Stop Clashes In Leicester(UK)

So basically you are saying that since Leicester became Hindu majority, it has led to communal violence? Check the prison numbers again. There are fewer Hindus than even Buddhists and Jews in prisons despite higher Hindu population and you are seriously blaming Hindus for this trouble. Muslims have a tendency of clashing with every possible community in the world so clearly the blame lies elsewhere.
A scuffle after the match doesn't call for violence, which the Muslims have done. Muslims have also attacked Hindu religious sites while pretending to play victim while Hindus have not even touched a mosque. Just recently, Muslims attacked a Hindu temple in Birmingham which is even far away from Leicester.

Here is a Muslim horde attacking random Hindus who are just riding in a car.

Muslims are also spreading falsehoods

Lekin jab yudh hota hai tab to post ya kabhi to desh chhodke chale jaate hai aap👏
Actually a Quran was desecrated or torn apart and random lone men even after the match were beaten up, that's why a 20 y/o Indian man is in jail

So it's not just one incident after the match only, it's a series of incidents...

while the trigger was the match/death to Pakistan chant, you can say that after all these incidents pakistanis came harder than you think they should - if you want this argument, I can understand but saying it's all one sided is ....

Personally I want people to calm down and not bring their BS in western countries

Last edited:
Actually a Quran was desecrated or torn apart and random lone men even after the match were beaten up, that's why a 20 y/o Indian man is in jail
But is there proof about who desecrated Quran?

So it's not just one incident after the match only...

while the trigger was the match/death to Pakistan chant, you can say that after all these incidents pakistanis came harder than you think they should - if you want this argument, I can understand

Personally I want people to calm down and not bring their BS in western countries
As I said earlier, Muslims are trying to instigate Hindus by attacking Hindu neighborhoods and causing commotion everywhere. From the social media posts, it looks like most Muslims don't even live in Leicester but are still coming from different parts to cause trouble. And at the same time are playing victim.

What's wrong with Indians, most of them are either studying or working in decent jobs, why would you want to go to the level of pakistanies in England. Advice to Indians in England raise and occupy important positions ,consolidate them and then a stroke of pen should take care of the Pakistanis once and for all.
I represent a typical British Pakistani and here are the facts for you: 3 of my nieces are doctors in the UK, one nephew is a software architect earning 1000gbp per day, one is a data architect , another did info systems at LSE and is a full time stock trader; my son is a Structural Engineer, I have two daughters LSE graduates, one did law with anthropology and another economics, my one other daughter is a solicitor , my other son is studying software engineering, another nephew who just finished his Masters in Cyber security with distinction, one niece who is a child care social worker. So going by what you said the Indians certainly would want to be like the Pakistanis.

Last edited:
But is there proof about who desecrated Quran?

As I said earlier, Muslims are trying to instigate Hindus by attacking Hindu neighborhoods and causing commotion everywhere. From the social media posts, it looks like most Muslims don't even live in Leicester but are still coming from different parts to cause trouble. And at the same time are playing victim.
Dude you do know that this is the most restraint response pakistanis have given right, cause every leader is calling for calm as there's a history of harmony among the cammunity, people grew up together till the new arrivals disturbed the harmony, this is relatively much much calm compared to what happened with white nationalists who were doing the same thing of attacking lone pakistanis

But leaders didn't have much goodwill unlike today so it didn't end well for white's nationalists as a result the voilance stopped, vast majority of pakistanis especially cammunity leaders want zero conflicts, that's why they're talking with each other

And Indo Pak fight in UK would be a propoganda Cash cow for far right

Last edited:
UK Indians, otoh (or so I've heard from reliable sources).. a lot of them are quite backward and conservative
UK Indian diaspora is doing well

1663733214365.png

So basically you are saying that since Leicester became Hindu majority, it has led to communal violence? Check the prison numbers again. There are fewer Hindus than even Buddhists and Jews in prisons despite higher Hindu population and you are seriously blaming Hindus for this trouble. Muslims have a tendency of clashing with every possible community in the world so clearly the blame lies elsewhere.
A scuffle after the match doesn't call for violence, which the Muslims have done. Muslims have also attacked Hindu religious sites while pretending to play victim while Hindus have not even touched a mosque. Just recently, Muslims attacked a Hindu temple in Birmingham which is even far away from Leicester.

Muslims trying to instigate Hindus ""If they (Hindus) believe in reincarnation, what a humiliation of them to be reincarnated into some pathetic, weak, cowardly people like that."

Lekin jab yudh hota hai tab to post ya kabhi to desh chhodke chale jaate hai aap👏

Agreed.

Bhartoad, please spread your lies elsewhere. The video you showed of the men attacking the car is not random. The driver who was a gujju Hindu tried running those guys over. :lol:

What actually is happening and not saffron terrorist propaganda...

Last edited:
Punjabis not representing? Oh well... I guess we'll stick to driving ubers... :lol:
Its cuz we are a small population in UK most Punjabis up North live in the Burnley Bradford area rest London otherwise Punjabi chuk de phattey te nap de kili.

There was a famous Pakistani Punjabi mad goon from London who used to run a mad Punjabi gang very Teth and Punjabi at heart that was 8 years ago I don't know where he is now though God bless the fella.

The correct description of them is us Gujratiye.

In short the recent influx of Young Indian men has disturbed the communal balance in Leicester. Nature has taken its course and things shall fall in place & life shall continue at its gentle British pace.
Are u from Gujrat have you heard of the Madina Syeda vair aye haye kya hi baatan ne when Razi Shah was killed the mehfil held in his honour was just 💪🏼💪🏼 anyway nice to come across a Gujrati vasde ro.

Last edited:
You and other Pakistani’s/Muslims frustrated by this should think twice before getting riled up about Jai Shree Ram chants and start painting all Hindus as terrorists. Remember that you wouldn’t prefer all Muslims to be tagged terrorist for processions chanting Allahu Akber and bombings or attacks committed by jahils. Latter happens much more often than former, whether you like it or not.

lol the white man worshipping on your and coreligionists is so pathetic. What makes you think real muslims care what white nazi filth thinks ?:rofl:

Have some self respect and stop using bleeching creams

So basically you are saying that since Leicester became Hindu majority, it has led to communal violence?

Yes

Check the prison numbers again.

Useless stats

A scuffle after the match doesn't call for violence, which the Muslims have done.

This is a lie by hindus

Hindus were attacking muslims much before the match. In fact we have videos from May this year when there was no match when hindus were trying to act like a gangster and attacking muslims for no reason

Muslims have also attacked Hindu religious sites while pretending to play victim while Hindus have not even touched a mosque

Hindus desecrated Quran. Muslims only protested in front of your temples

Just recently, Muslims attacked a Hindu temple in Birmingham which is even far away from Leicester.

Just a protest. Not an attack

Then ask hindus not to try running over people with their car if they don't want this

That is your thing. India is the world champion in fake news thanks hindu habit of lying and deceit

You and other Pakistani’s/Muslims frustrated by this should think twice before getting riled up about Jai Shree Ram chants and start painting all Hindus as terrorists. Remember that you wouldn’t prefer all Muslims to be tagged terrorist for processions chanting Allahu Akber and bombings or attacks committed by jahils. Latter happens much more often than former, whether you like it or not.

Those who chant Allah u Akbar and bomb hide in caves in Afghanistan etc

Those who want JSR and do violence sit in Indian parliament

That is the difference between the two communities

The fear in the Hindu propaganda is hilarious to see. They tried the road an life only to find out there is no BJP govt here to help them.

Even those old Hindus in that temple knew who they were calling over - they were high on sucking off Modi's 56 inch tits. They thought Priti Patel and Rishi Sunak represented thier Hindu takeover wet dream.

Then 1 telephone call and its cancelled. All came crashing down to earth when they realised they were in Birmingham not Bihar.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom